Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Split Movie: Intuition is awakening suspicion ( Looking for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
split-feature-screen1_zpsfhe1rabq.jpg

UPDATE!!!! I SAW THE MOVIE AND I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO ROLE PLAY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T MESSAGE ME. GO SEE THIS MOVIE. If you love psychological thriller/horror, I suggest you highly make the effort to see it. I love darker movie's and soon as I saw the trailer months ago I was obsessed. The acting was %100 on point, James Mcavoy acting alone was hauntingly inviting and comical. Now I just gotta watch Unbreakable

Desire I'm Hungry, I hope your feed me

So as much as this is a game I want to play based off of a movie, it’s a movie that doesn’t come out for another week. So none of us have seen it. I’m really just asking for a similar but different plot. We can think of a plot; this would be a bit darker. How dark is between us. There can be abduction, stalking….I am not looking for rape or torture, there can be things that lead but ultimately I still want there to be some sort of relationship between the character, Stockholm syndrome or more. I’m also up for different settings, so we could also do one in an older/modern asylum based setting.

So I just wanted to put this out there. I’ve enjoyed doing a couple of games of with some wonderful partners, I would like to play the opposing part. For some lucky lady I will play Kevin/Hedwig.

I will be partially selective since I am playing him. I want someone to compliment the character. I’m not looking for someone to play a damsel in distress or a cliché victim trying to escape, I want this to dig deeper, I want there to be a connection, a relationship.

Below is visuals of who I will be playing and a clip of what he is like.

I am looking for someone to play a young female 18-24 and I do have preferred face-claims for your character but am open to suggestions.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozI-bbN1ZQ[/video]

b54d35a4-0586-4083-884f-ad6bbce8659a_zpsxsvj5sxa.jpg

88ea1e81-1498-4c02-b2b8-a5b0315efe6d_zps17fjtufk.jpg

e75c8d89-9397-4ecb-98ab-b1a6f3daf910_zps0hhzgkbv.png

RE: Trust Me....I'm The Doctor 1x1 ( Looking for Female)

I could still use one more partner.

I'm down for a Who rp?!

I will probably play an original character but she'll be the plain kind. Nothing really special, has a kind heart and can be sassy.

Keep in mind M'Ladies......ONLY WANTING TO PLAY THE 12TH.

Guessing I'm back in the mood to try this with a select lucky few. 3

No ladies fancy the 12th at all :( Or are willing to double?

Still looking for a companion.

My only update is bargaining tool. I'd possibly be willing to play the 9th or 10th or 11th if someone was willing to play the 12th for me? I am still looking for just one more game to play him myself. He is probably my favorite doctor yet. I'd probably be best at 11 as I've had some experience playing him.

I really need someone to do this for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom