Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School. (LeiaPoA x Johirsh)

LeiaPoA

Dust
A young female walked the corridor of the school. It had been let out so no one but club members, teachers, and kids in detention were left. The female had just left her club room to use the restroom. Her shoes echoed throughout the empty halls, and as she walked past classrooms she heard chattering of other club's discussions. All her club ever talked about was the new favourite trend happening around the city. She didn't even have to use the rest room, just the conversations they had gave her a massive headache.

The girl typically held herself on a high standing. Her family had money, and she was popular around the school. She was kind to people until one was rude to her. She wasn't stuck up, or super preppy either. She got good grades, obeyed the teachers, was helpful to other students when she could be, not to mention she was very pretty. Though, she was a bit on the short side, that just seemed to bring her social stature up higher.

She walked into the tiled bathroom and looked into the mirror with an innocent smile. She adjusted a few strands of hair that weren't following suit. Then after a few moments she blinked and shrugged her shoulders. With a creek of the restroom door she began her slow, long, journey back to her club room.

RE: School.

i am a teacher at the school working late have been left my wife I am working later and later as i comedown the hall i see you

Back
Top Bottom