Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Master (fadereaper x sweetsubmission)

He smirked and would finally demand one more word for her as he started sliding the vibrator inside of her faster now, building her orgasm only to slowly deny it as he slowed down in his hasty thrusts f the device in her. "You are mine now, and you will recognize that I will go to any lengths to make sure that you don't ever leave this place." He said as he brushed her ass with the head of his cock, while thrusting the device into her and teasing her with it, "besides the more I tease you the more it will please you to receive the end result."

He said with a wink as he continued to play with her body, "just remember that no matter how clever you think you are, I protect my investments but I also make sure I reward good pets Sophie." He said licking his lips, brushing the wet and sticky tip of his erection against her body.

Her moans got louder and louder as he thrusted the vibrator inside of her, she made a small mewling sound when he slowed down, her blood rushing through her veins, and her head spinning. She didn't mind his words for the time being, she would figure out a way to escape one day, now she was just hear for the pleasure, the oh so sweet pleasure, that this world seemed to bring.

She sucked in a breath as she felt his length touch her body, her pussy responding by get even more wet than it already was. She licked her lips, and than bit down on the bottom one, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

He pulled the vibrator out again denying her pleasure, but this time to replace it with pleasure for both himself and her now.

He would now press his hard erection against her moist core which was now dripping with how much he had caused to lubricate out. Pressing the head of the shaft into the moist folds, he let the shaft which was larger in size than the vibrator to push inside now. Letting it slowly slide in, as he prepared to fully mount her and take her in earnest.

She looked at him with pleading eyes as the vibrator was removed, and than she realized that was she was about to get was a whole lot better.

She gasped as his shaft slipped against her wetness. Moaning and making small sounds of pleasure as he slowly slipped inside of her, her hips moved up, trying to absorb as much of him as she could, groaning, her head rolling with pleasure. Her eyes opened and looked up at him, a sort of pleading in her beautiful eyes.

When she looked up at him with her pleading eyes she could feel his hands ensnaring her hair, tugging on her beautiful locks as he started sliding his cock into her more and more. Sliding the long phallus into her body with a loud groan, he smirked and with a rough and aggressive thrust he pushed himself in the rest of the way with great strength and speed. Before he started to recoil, and begin pumping his cock into over and over again pounding her ferociously.

Back
Top Bottom