Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Master (fadereaper x sweetsubmission)

The pair of them looked at each other and then back at her but didn't speak, it was the man who came through the door next who would speak to respond to her comment as he was listening. "Oh, is that why you came here to my house then? You knew for a fact I was inquiring about a sexual slave not some maid, what you said definitely hinted at what you wanted from this."

He dropped a pair of clothing for her to wear and when she would put it on she would realize just what kind of outfit it was, that was 'when' she put it on. It was a combined outfit, with the top connecting to the bottom.

The top was a sleeveless lacey shirt that would cover only half of her breasts, while the bottoms was a mock version of leggings. Merely covering the sides of her thighs and ringing around her knees, it offered no real coverage merely just covered her skin with its dark lacey contour of a surface.

Dominique dropped it on the bed for her to take, or wait to see what she did. "Put that on, you really don't have much of a choice in the matter."

She turned slightly to shoot him a glare. "I told you I simply wanted to know more about it and you know that!" she said in reply, she just had questions, that's all! But she knew that no matter what she said, he would be the one who was "right" according to him.

She looked at the clothing, or the mocking of clothing and scoffed. "If you really expect me to change into.. that, you're sadly mistaken!" she growled, turning away from him once more.

He sighed in annoyance before he said, "well then it would seem that if you won't do what I want I will have to make you do what I want." He said with a smirk as he walked toward the bed and dropped the outfit, dropping himself onto the bed he started to try to force her down to the bed so that he could attempt to start to take off her clothes.

To which his hand immediately shoots for her shirt, and begins to pull up on it as he holds her back from the bed so that it coud slide freely. She wasn't going to comply, so he was going to make her and then he was going to enjoy some retaliation for her disobedience.

She screeched, throwing her arms up to protect herself, though in little to no time her dress was yanked up over her head and she was sitting on the strangers bed in nothing but a black bra and thong, and her red high heels. She cowered from him, trying to escape across the bed from him.

((I'm so sorry, didn't notice you replied till now :/))

He grinned as he looked down at her bare body, in all of its half naked glory but he had to admit that she was dressed in quite exciting underwear. "Oh wow you have nice underwear, you really were expecting something tonight weren't you?' He said with a smirk as he started to reach his hand for her thong, his hand reaching around and grabbing her toned cheek and gave it a firm squeeze before sliding his hand through the waistband of her thong and into them as he started to move them around to her front between her legs. "It would be a shame, to disappoint you."

((Don't worry about it! Doesn't it bother you when I bump threads? Some people get mad!))

"No, this is my normal attire," she replied, her jaw squared. She shook slightly as he removed her thong, her bare pussy gleaming slightly with her juices. She swallowed hard, "Look, this world, bondage, and BDSM or whatever, it's completely new to me! I only heard about it yesterday!" she admitted sheepishly, blushing red.

((doesn't bother me I promise :), but if you want to get my attention you can always send me a PM! I sometimes get lost in replies I need to make, so if I forget your's just smack me in the face and remind me!))

He smirked at her and he would look around for something to tie her with, for the moment so he could enjoy a bit of demonstration. "Well then, lets help you dive right in."

He said as he found what he was looking for, a bit of cord with elastics to stretch. Something he has used before in these kinds of situations, "I said I would train you to embrace it and that is exactly what I intend to do."

Pulling her closer to him he started to flip her over, so he could use the cords to start tying her down. First with her legs by the ankles tying them to the bed post and securing the cords with their locking ends around her ankles, when the were secure he gave her rear a firm smack with his hand.

He would have to get her wrists next, "now time for those hands." He said as he started to do the same to them, trying to tie her down to take whatever fun he dished out.

(haha for sure! :) and sorry did not see your reply)

She looked up at him, eyes wide, fear making her shudder, though she was growing slightly wet in anticipation of what she knew what was going to happen. So it excited her a bit... That wasn't all that bad... was it?

She flipped over, knowing he could easily overpower her and force her to do as he wished no matter her efforts. She wiggled slightly, testing the strength of the cords, and finding there was no way she would be able to pull her leg free, flinching at his hit.

She turned her head slightly to watch him bind her wrists, swallowing hard, her eyes big. She bit her lip and pulled at her wrist that was already tied down, she was sweating nervously.

((No problem!))

He smirked as he watched her pull all directions by the cords, letting her remain on her knees so he would spread her legs to open the moist core of her body and smirked at the sight of this young girl.

"It seems you are becoming quite wet in anticipation my dear, is that eager anticipation of what I'm going to do to this wanting body?"

He grinned menacingly as she could hear an audible sound behind her, the unfastening of a zipper and the unbuttoning of the front of his trousers. With these done, he discarded the pants he was wearing and soon to follow was the briefs he had underneath.

"Yes, you must want this very much if you are getting this excited."

((is she kneeling, or on her belly?! haha))

She whimpered slightly at the sound, though if her own noise was in anticipation, or fear, you could not tell. Her toes wiggled slightly as she pulled once more on her wrist bindings, even though she knew it was useless.

His words made her blush deep red, embarrassed that he had noticed her arousal so easily. After so much time without a good orgasm, she supposed it could be slightly difficult to hide her evident arousal.

((She is on her knees, sorry did I not say that he picked her up? Oops, sorry about that.))

He smiled as he would lean his hips closer to her rear and she could feel what was between them, the very show that he was indeed male, his proud manhood rubbing against her soft flesh as he rubbed it softly between her cheeks.

"Well, if you are indeed so aroused maybe I should play with you a bit."

He said as he reached his hand around her body, finding the wet core that he had revealed. Her aching pussy and its succulent lips, "ahhh yes very nice and tender."

He said as he started to rub his twin fingers between the pert lips, pushing them apart as he started rubbing them slowly and teasingly. "I'm going to enjoy playing with you, but what fun is it just giving you what you want?" He said as he continued eagerly playing with her, softly tending to her lips with his fingers to watch her reactions.

((this is what you said: Pulling her closer to him he started to flip her over, so he could use the cords to start tying her down. First with her legs by the ankles tying them to the bed post and securing the cords with their locking ends around her ankles, when the were secure he gave her rear a firm smack with his hand.
so I assumed he put her on her stomach haha))

She let out a small gasp as his length touched against her wet slit, her juices seeping onto it as he rubbed it underneath her. A small sound rumbled in her throat as his hand came around to touch her, feeling herself grow ever more aroused.

Her head tilted back slightly as her excitement began to push away her negative thoughts, and the fact that she really was in this bed against her will. She moaned lightly, a soft breath escaping her pouty lips.

((Ya, sorry I wasn't very clear on that.))

The phallus continued to rub against her, he could practically feel its hard tip as he forcefully molested her slit. The narrow entrance of her most private core, he grinned as he started to slip his fingers into her body. He was slow, but then would alternate to something more hasty and rapid before slowing down again.

He wanted to tease her, using his hand to massage the inner walls of her moist pussy to see what she would do in response. "You have such a tight and wet entrance, I can't wait to claim it for myself." He said through a chiding chuckle, as he started to press his hard cock against her and between her legs so she could be reminded just what he was planning on using on her.

It was large, thickly formed and long as well. Rubbing rapidly between her things he as well rubbed her hot core. His fingers parting her lips every once in awhile before once again plunging into her walls, swirling them inside of her to tease her. "You want it, don't you, you want more than I am giving you, to have a desperate release."

She moaned at his touches, her hips bucking slightly into his hand, trying to force him deeper into her, and eagerly begging him to quicken his slow, painful pace. She was moaning desperately, head thrown back, and her eyes closed in lust.

"Yes. I want it!" she purred the words, backing up slightly so that her body pressed into his. Her was slightly slick from an excited sweat, his cock hard on her entrance. She moaned again, the sound ending in a small gasp, she needed it!

He smirked at her need, her words that showed to him how easily he brushed away her defiance, all that was left was a pet lost in a lustful need for pleasure. For the pleasure that he wanted to not give her but take for himself, he enjoyed more how desperate she was for him to give her pleasure. He needed to nurture that need, to make it nature for her to plead for it. He had an idea of just how to do that, and it all started with here.

He finally retracted his fingers from her, and grabbing his cock he lifted her ass in the air for himself. To see her moist pussy with his eyes, aching and twitching from pleasure. He slowly slid the tip of his cock into her slit, letting the fleshy lips envelop it slowly almost as if it were designed just for her. "Well if you need it so bad, maybe you should make a deal with me to give it to you. After all, sexual release is a reward for being a good girl."

He pulled it out of her mouth and gave the tender lips a slap to the side, he stood up and walked in front of her and presented her with his cock to her face. She could see the large shaft, its balls swaying as the head bobbed. "You can still move a little, the cords are elastic so give me a good oral working and if you make me cum I will reward you by letting you orgasm."

She moved quickly with him, obeying him without hesitation. She let him look at her raised pussy, her body quivering. Her hands wrapped around the cords they were confined by, biting her lip anxiously. She gasped loudly as the tip of his cock slid into her wet pussy.

She moaned with want as he pulled out of her, her pussy clenching around the emptiness that she now felt, gasping as he slapped her lips. She looked up at him, eyes curious, and round. She licked her lips slightly as she looked at his big manhood, swaying in front of her face. At his words she leaned forward, licking along the length of his shaft a couple of times before wrapping her lips around the tip. She flicked her tongue at it a few times, teasingly before she began to slowly bob her head, working his cock in and out of her mouth, bringing him all the way into her throat, until his balls hit her chin. She started bobbing her head faster and faster, ignoring the gagging feeling.

He smiled as she worked, his hand tickling against her cheek as she sucked on his cock with her mouth. Deep throating him with experience he didn't imagine she could have had, but he was wrong to assume she wasn't that good or at least as good as 'he' would want.

So as she began to take him balls deep into her mouth, he decided to have his fun with it. Each time she pulled his cock into her mouth with eager anticipation, for being rewarded with having this in her pussy he would start thrusting himself off in her mouth letting it slide in and out faster.

"Ugh!" He would groan loudly in pleasure, "that is a good girl, suck me off just like that and master will reward you with the pleasure you want." He said with a grin as he sits up, to smack her ass with his hand as he continued to let her suck him off, his cock began to twitch as her actions were getting him closer to cumming inside of her mouth.

He paused for a moment as he begins to thrust Ito her movements. Tha feeling uncomfortable. But she quickly picked her page back up, flattening her tongue against the bottom of his length. She moaned as he slapped her ass, which she swayed in response. Her pussy was dripping wet as she was becoming more and more excited.

He grinned and after she had been giving him a very effective blow job like a trained woman, he would smile and let him start to let loose. Letting her slather her tongue all over his cock and drip her excited pleasure onto his bed sheets, when she had finally brought him to the brink of a pleasurable orgasm, or at least his first, she would finally have that sensation to fill her mouth.

He let out a loud groan, one louder than the others as she could feel his balls coil and his erection twitch as the seed began to spill into her mouth. Filling her with its sticky contents, and after he had given her a good load he would let it plop from her mouth. "Sophie did good for me, she made master happy." He said as he tilted on her chin to bring her gaze to his face and added, "what is it that you wanted for being a good girl Sophie?" He asked, thinking what to do but wanting to hear her say it first.

She felt him cum in her mouth, his semen washing over her tongue. She swallowed the load, however some dropped down her chin and onto her supple breasts. She looked up at him, hoping to see approval in his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me as a reward master," she moaned, she could feel we juices running down her legs and soaking the sheet beneath her. Her body was quivering with lustful desire as she looked up at him, she had been right, well earlier yesterday. This kind of sex did et her very hot and bothered. It was so sexy!

He didn't smile even if he said he was happy, crawling over the bed till he came over to the side so he could reach into a small drawer and after sliding it open, he grabbed a device from it. Pulling it from the drawer it was a device in the shape of a phallus like his own, with a switch on the side he would approach her.

He was at her side again and slowly slipped it into her dripping hole, the switch still visible before he would activate it 'fucking' her but with a device instead of himself. When it activated, she could feel the device inside of her start to vibrate. He smiled and would watch for her responses and said, "there you go, but before I give you a full release, I want you to say some things for me."

She gasped as the vibrator was inserted into her, heat spreading quirky through her body, and as he turned the device on, she could immediately feel herself get extremely wet. She moaned loudly and moved her hips slightly, trying to take full advantage of the feeling.

He looked over at him, her eyes glossy with renewed lust. "Oh, and what's that?" She purred, licking her lips. She pulled slightly at her restraints. Wrapping the cords around we wrists. She was in heaven at this moment.

"A series of admittance is all," he said as he slowly slid it out of her pussy before slowly sliding it back in. The vibrator was on a low setting, only humming but not wildly for her. It was just giving her a taste of what he could bring, and that was to allow her to orgasm which for now he was preventing.

He smiled when he finally said, "Sophie I want you to say something. What I want you is to say the following."

Finally ceasing his delay, "say you wish to stay here as my pet, that you will accept this new life and new name, that you came here because of being forcefully brought into this new sex life." He smirked as he smacked her ass again, "now please tell me, I might give you a better reward if you comply to all my wishes like a good girl Sophie."

Her eyes opened again, as the feeling began to numb her attention else where. He wanted her to say what...?! Could she really verbally give herself over to someone? She flinched as his hand landed on her ass, feeling her skin growing red. But she didn't like the new name! And she had another life to live, but the pleasure, and to have a orgasm, a real, toe curling, nose scrunching, back bending orgasm, that would be worth the words.. they didn't have to mean a finality. She could still easily sneak out. She nodded, as if to confirm it. "I wish to stay here, in this new life and with this new name. This is my life now.." she moaned, more aware of the vibrator inside of her again.

Back
Top Bottom