Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Master (fadereaper x sweetsubmission)

Wren was just an average, 18 year old girl. She had long, burnt red hair, brown eyes, and a lean, yet curvy body that left men drooling. Her bra size was 32D. She had toned abs, and legs, which she tried to make sure she maintained. She had just graduated from high school, just got dumped by her asshole boyfriend, got kicked out of her parents house, and was struggling to get by in life, completely, and utterly alone. She had managed to get a steady job last summer, and was now full time since she was no longer stuck in school. She went out at nine in the morning, and came home at six in the evening, day in, and day out. She would wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed and repeat. Her life lacked any spark of excitement that she desired, craved even.

She grew up with a single mother for most of her life, than she meet Al. That man that sent Wren's life into a spiraling hell. They dated for about a year before they got married, he lived quite a long ways away, so she would leave for the weekends to see him, and come home depressed. She didn't care about Wren anymore, or about what she did. When Al, and her mother got married, they moved in with him. Many fights, and many arguments later led to the week after graduation, where she was kicked out.

Currently, she lived with a friend. Though he was never home either, he worked days, and partied at night. Well, at least he had some sort of life. Wren sat at home now, flipping through the cities local newspaper. It was filled with the same, boring things. Funeral announcements, birthdays, local sales, pet adoptions, and so on, and so forth. She flipped to the back, and lazily went over the classifieds. Nothing interesting... wait.. what did that say? "Slave Wanted." Was that serious? Like an actual ad. She laughed slightly and read the information. Apparently this man was looking for a sexual slave to train, and abide to his needs, there was an e-mail attached. As Wren read over it, she noticed herself becoming slightly aroused. She shrugged, what harm could an email do?

She went to her room, flopped down on her bed and pulled out her laptop from under her bed. Once it started up she opened up Gmail, and typed in the email that had been provided. She sat staring at the blank page for a while, unsure of what to write. And when she started writing, it came out... slightly awkward.

"Hi. So.. I read your ad in the newspaper. First things first, is that actually a serious advertisement? Are you seriously asking a woman to give up her life to come and be your sexual toy? Sorry if that sounds rude.. it just shocked me. Now secondly, I must admit that reading over your ad, I found myself beginning to get turned on, now this is weird for me, I'm a very average person. Hopefully you can provide me with some more information.
Well, have a good day,
Aroused and Confused."

She shrugged and clicked the send button, and decided to do a little research into that sort of thing, quickly finding out that it was a sexual kink, called BDSM. She bit her lip, "Odd.." she murmured as she looked up definitions, and the... well, the culture.

The email was connected to a picture as well as a name, the name to the well dressed man in black tie attire with brown hair and a soul patch of a beard was Dominique Felhurt. A name synonymous with frivolity, using his money to not just take but keep whatever he wanted. With no fear of repercussions of his actions he simply had a dream and made it a reality, it was this kind of arrogance that lead to him making this advertisement in the paper. Appealing to the darker imaginations of a lucky woman to be his pet, his sexual slave for as long as he so desired. Any women in their right mind would look at this and scoff, perhaps even email him with a colorful series of words to define him as some disgusting freak.

However, this rich businessman was in his mind above such reproach. He from his well built manor felt completely confident that he would not only find a willing toy, but that this person would continue to find themselves willing as he brought them into his world of depravity.

That is when Dominique, resting comfortably in his office inside of his large estate. Saw the indication that he had an email, a beep from his phone indicating the same thing. Massaging his hand he would proceed to move the mouse toward the icon that showed the new email, clicking on it he read the text. The tall and physically kept man smiled at the response he was receiving, her open admittance to her arousal at reading his add made him more intrigued at who he just snared in his trap.

His response was formal, and as delicately crafted as the ego of the man typing it.

"Greetings, allow me to thank you personally for showing interest in my advertisement in the paper. Now if I might be able to dispel any confusion that you might be having, this is indeed a real and serious offer. My pet will be kept in my home, properly fed, and trained to my liking. Now I'm sure you have any number of questions on 'how', allow me to say that it will all be revealed in due time. However I would like to meet you in person before we really discuss this openly, I would much prefer to see you when I discuss with you my plans than talk about it through email.

I request that you visit me at my estate on the northern part of town, on Chester Street, I assure you the building will stand out with its polished white structure and tall standing fence and gate. Now you are welcome to visit me, and when you arrive I would ask that you refer to the guard at the gate that you are responding to my advertisement, to prevent confusion as to why you are here. If you truly intend to take me up on this offer, I can clarify that you need not bring anything save for yourself. I will see to your physical necessities, a fair exchange for having you to be my pet I believe. Please arrive promptly at noon tomorrow, I will be expecting you with gleeful optimisim."

The message ends with that, with his response typed in and clicked to send. Dominique rested comfortably in his dark leather chair, his hand rubbing down the contours of his muscular chest and abdomen. Musing to himself, what he would do to her first when given the chance.

Wren had to admit, the man was very, very good looking, he had a bad boy vibe that every teenager craved, but still, he was probably just a pervert trying to get in a free fuck of the day. She was slightly wet from her research on bondage, and the whole master and pet situation, it sounded... fun! A new email notification popped i and turned her attention back to it, clicking on her new email, from none other than Dominique.

She read the email over three times, gasping over his audacity, he basically was a hundred percent certain she would go and meet him... Well. Maybe she would, just to try and knock this cocky bastard down a peg or two... But she did have to admit.. the idea was very... very interesting...

It was nearing noon now, and the beautiful girl has made her decision. She was driving towards Chester Street in her small Honda, wearing a black, tight dress, and red heels. She reached the house quickly and sat in front of it for a moment, going over what she was actually doing. She was meeting a man... to become his pet...? Yeah. Odd. Ok. She stepped out of the vehicle and locked the doors before heading up the walkway towards the noble house.

When she arrived she was greeted with the majesty of his large home, it was a large three story home in the middle of a large grassy field. Through the field were gardens carved into the landscape, with trios of fountains to both hydrate and provide decoration. Down the center of the field toward the house was a single road, that lead to a circle that surrounded his home and joined it at various parts.

However the main feature was the road that lead to the home, and when she walked up to the gate she was quickly met face to face with a tall guard dressed in black tie attire. He had short black hair, and a body that complimented the strong figure needed to guard anyone from hostile targets.

The man looked over her up and down and would politely ask, "name, and reason for visiting Master Felhurt's estate."

"Umm, Wren, I'm responding to Felhurt's ad," she said, looking around at all the lawn decorations, and the garden. She shifed uncomfortably from foot to foot. This was her last chance to turn, and drive away, and never look back. But curiousity, and a dull sex life left her planted there. Her ex boyfriend had never actually gotten her there, she had been faking it their entire relationship, and when he broke it off.. she was kind of relieved. She met the mans eye directly.

The man would hold up a finger vertical to silence any comments after her explanation, reading through a file he was given and then looking up at her he smirked at her before he would finally reply verbally. "Alright then, you must be the women he told us to look out for." He said turning around to motion at a man in a building by the gate, and by entering a series of codes into a display the gate would finally open with a slow motion.

Sliding until it opened completely for the two of them, and the guard who was orchestrating all this would motion with his hand for her to follow. "Follow me, he is expecting you in his lounge." He said as he turned about to face the estate, his head turning to look over his shoulder at her waiting expectantly for her to follow him as he steps forward.

Wren hesitated for a moment, swallowing hard against the protests that were forming in her throat. She finally began to walk after him, her thoughts flying around her head viciously. She girl shook her head slightly, trying to clear her mind, her hair falling across her shoulders. She kept her dark brown eyes up, trying to appear confident, and sure of herself, not small, and submissive like he would wish. She was here simply to get more details of what he was doing here. To sate her growing curiosity.

The guard would proceed down the road until finally they arrived at the house and opened the door for himself to pursue forward, and then held it open for her while inside and would wait for her to follow him into the estate. The interior was darker in theme than the outside, mainly in color. There was an every present red and black color scheme, with various shades of red from red to maroon.

To the right and left, and forward was a series of hallways and doors. The guard as he held the door open gestured down the right hall and said, "he is down that way, you will see the lounge easily and can identify the room by his presence." He said plainly and added, "be on your best behavior, I assure you this is not your typical socialite."

Wren followed the man, looking around as she did, making sure to memorize where they walked so she knew where to go when they left. She scoffed at his last words however. She could act however she wanted, who did he think he was to tell her to be on her best behavior?!

She continued on down the way the guard had motioned until she reached the lounge. She took a deep breath, and than walked inside the room, identifying the man quickly, to the one on the picture in the add. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "So, you're Dominique?" she asked quizzically, not waiting for him to introduce himself, or adding a formal greeting of any sort.

He didn't look up at her just yet, she would see that his face was buried in a book at the moment. He would only say, "please, a moment." He said before turning the page, "take a seat and when I finish this page I shall be ready to address you." He said, mockingly reducing her arrival to what it was. His eyes were scanning over the contents of the page before he would finally stop and pull his eyes from the book, and mark his page before placing it on a table next to him.

Adjusting himself in his chair and finally regarded her with his gaze, his eyes narrowing on her and his face curled into a neutral stare. "You must be the one who responded to my advertisement, you know my name yet I don't know your own, I would request your name."

He said without any polite addition of a please to make it a more polite request, "now you sounded quite interested in your message so that will make adjusting to this lifestyle much easier."

Her eyebrows shot up and she made a disbelieving noise, however she did go over to sit in the chair across from him, crossing her legs and staring at him with a defiant gaze.

"My name's Wren. You don't need a last name I don't think," she said in response to his question. His own eyes roamed over his body, taking in every single detail of him. Her entire body language was not inviting at all, instead it was very.. defensive.

"I was curious yes. That a man could objectify a woman to such an extent, that did truly amaze me." she scoffed slightly. She was being openly disrespectful, but she really couldn't care less, what could he do to her after all?

He grinned before he replied, "yet you told me just how much it excited you, many women are interested in the chance to put their entire control carnally in someone's hold." He smiled as he sat up and he would say, "and you will no longer be called Wren pet, from now on you will be just that...my pet."

He approached the chair he sat on, standing so as to dwarf her size as she sat down. "No you need a new name, one that is better for a pet or someone younger than yourself." He said as he tapped his chin and thought and then finally settled on something with a grin, "I think I'll call you Sophie."

He said not at all asking if she had any preference for a name, or wanted to be named something else. "I think I had a pet dog named Sophie as a kid, I think that is why I am partial to the name." He lowered his gaze back on her and grinned, "now I think I should show you your accommodations and allow you a tour of the house."

She looked at him incredulously, "No, I think I'm just fine with my old name." she said, shocked by him, but more so, his words.

She did want to she the house however. "I never said I was going to stay." she protested, placing her hands on her hips and standing up as well. Who did this man think he was?

(also you've read my F-list..? yes?)

((I have, I'm sorry was using the name substitution something you didn't want? I didn't see pet names in the no so yea, sorry if I crossed a line :/))

He held his hands clasped at the small of his back before he replied, "oh but you already arrived, and I am taking this as my gateway to doing what I had intended for you."

He lowered himself to be in front of her and his hand clasped on her chin and squeezed waiting to see what she would do, "however your outfit as attractive as it is, is rather un-necessary so we will have to get rid of that." He said as he started eyeing her up and down, "but we have so much to do to get you ready, it is all rather exciting don't you think?"

He said with a broad grin, he almost wanted her to snap at him. Oh how he wanted to just take her right then and there, but that would all come in due time.

(haha no no, I just mean like a few things I love if you want to throw in there, I love humiliation, total dominance, disipline and punishment! :) )

"I came to meet with you, I never agreed to being your... your pet!" she sputtered, pulling away from his grip on her chin, her brown eyes flashing. She stepped away from him slightly, backing into the chair, and just managing to keep her footing.

"I'm quite satisfied with my clothes on, and well," she said, narrowing her eyes slightly at him, and angling away from him, as to not give him such a good view at her.

He smirked at her and would reply in kind, "oh but I wasn't actually planning on giving you a choice." He said as he reached for a bell on a nearby table, and would pick it up to offer it a few shakes to let it ring out.

When he did so, they were soon from a adjourning hall joined by a host of guards numbering in 4 men. "So, I think you might want to reconsider your standing, I would inform you to get out of all your clothes and I shall take you to put on your new outfit."

((alright :), I got it up and will try to make sure to hit as many as I can.))

She looked around in fright as the men entered the room and moved past the chair and back away from the man, "I said I was keeping my clothes on!" she protested, though she realized it may seem as though she had no choice..." she swallowed hard and back away from all of them.

He stepped closer and when she started to back off he was quick to close the gap and break the distance, when he was close on her he would reach his hand for a quick grab. His hand aiming for her head and tried to grab a handful of her silky hair, his fingers lining with her soft locks and tightened his grip on it. Pulling as he looked her in the eyes with a tilt of his head, forcing her to look at him as well.

"Now you will comply, if you don't I can make this unpleasant for you, although part of me wants you to. It would definitely make me very pleased if you do so, punishment is much more fun than compliance...sometimes."

She was shaking, she reached her hand back, and towards the small bag she had strapped across her shoulder. If she could get to her phone, she could call the police, and have these all be over with. She slipped her hand inside, while staring into his eyes, unable to look away due to his hold on her hair. She bit her lip lightly and her hand made contact with her phone, good, now just to dial the number..

He looked down at her hand and was quick to seize his own hand into the purse, grabbing hold of what he felt and that was her hand clutched around a phone. He smiled and let his hand encase it and he said, "naughty Sophie you should no better than to contact someone without master's permission."

He said with a smirk as he would start to clutch her hand, keeping it from moving to dial the number as he started to pull her hand out. "Isn't this what you wanted? You sounded so emphatic in your email about how it turned you on, maybe that is what we need to do." He said with a grin as he pulled her hand out of the bag and then instructed a guard to come retrieve her phone, "I think a little discipline is in order my dear, I believe I should have you sent to my chambers to deal with you personally."

He said with an arrogant smirk, as he held her hand firmly, "oh that must be why you did this so obviously, you wanted to get caught and wanted to be disciplined, I see your game dear." He said with a wink, as one of the guards took control of her hand, and began to fight for the phone.

She gasped as his hand came down to enclose hers and she began to struggle, fighting to pull her hair out of his grip, but only succeeding in causing herself pain. She bit her lip as she cried out and seized her movement.

"Just let me leave! Please. I'm not interested any more!" she cried the words, and let the guard open her hand and take the phone away from her. "I don't want this! I don't want any of it!" she protested, his words making her shiver in fear.

He scoffed at her response, "oh but I think you do, let me see how long it takes to change the tune you are singing." He said as he looked to one of his guards and then said with a stern look, "take her to my chambers, I'll be taking a small detour to acquire her new uniform."

He said as the man next to him nodded and walked over to the young woman named Wren, he would lower himself in an attempt to pick her up to carry on his shoulder so that he could take her with him elsewhere into the house.

Wren screamed and thrashed as she was picked up. She banged her fist against the large man's back, kicking her legs wildly. "Let me go you fucking pervs!" she yelled. She didn't want to be here! That man didn't know what he was talking about. Sure the idea of it turned her on, but she hadn't agreed to anything yet! Who did he think he was, thinking he could just force another capable human being into be his fuck pet?! The world didn't work like that!

He grinned as he watched her being hefted onto the man's shoulder, mocking her with the loud resounding laughter that he spouted at her inconvenience. "Oh how harsh of you to say, yet sadly entirely accurate in your description of my character." He said with a chuckle as he walked off with two guards in tow, as the rest had her in their clutches and were heading down the hallway they just came from and went north.

Through that hall and past a pair of stairs, they finally arrived at his chambers. A large pair of mahogany double doors, that one opened so that the other could enter with their prize. With her in captivity they brought her into the room, which followed the similar decor patterns as the rest of the home. As well next to the north wall was a canopied bed next to a series of bookcases, as well on the opposing side was a desk with a computer on it. And finishing it off was a lounging area with a series of couches around a television and near a fireplace, as well as a large walk in closet and his bathroom.

The two guards were walking toward the bed, and when they arrived the pair of men dropped her onto the bed and took a step back making sure she didn't run. They would remain here, till he arrived.

She was thrown onto the bed, where she sat up, and crossed her legs and arms. "I'm only 17 you know." she said, in a stubborn voice. "So I hope you guys get found out and thrown in jail for sexual assault on a minor." she sniffed and turned away from them, staring at the opposite wall as her whole body began to shake in fear of what was about to happen to her. She wasn't a virgin, but when it came to things like this, she might as well have been!

Back
Top Bottom