Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some roleplay fun. *updat/Pic Plots/ NSFW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyxieRune

Super-Earth
Hello! I am new to this site, so be gentle with me. Lol. I have rp before, it just I am getting use to this forum.

Anyway first off, I have a bf...so I am not looking for an rl relationship just fun yet smutty rps.

I am bad at being Dom. I have tried it and failed many times. I do like non-con, but understand if you don't want to.

I am in almost anything, but it is hard for me to describe since....well I have never tried. Sigh. Okay tmi.

Well no ideas are popping in my head right now. I might do it later, but you can still message me if you want rp. :D

Oh, I can do Hetro and Yuri.No Yaoi. I love the stuff, but acting like a male is not my strongest. Convince me with beasts.​

OMG! I am in the mood for someone to play Shego from Kim Possible. I would like to be Oc, but willing to play Kim. Maybe after graduation. I do have a plot for my oc one

Kim Possible (ShegoxOc)
Plot: Runa Stars, a college student, decides to intern as evil lacky for Dr. Drakken. Being the second female, she is tutor under Shego. Shego gives her a hard time, even sexually harass her. Soon after Dr, Drakken's mistakes, they are locked up and have feelings. I might had some Kim Possible (She would be in college,)love action.
Runa Stars
tumblr_nhs3feQJIA1tjgwy0o1_500.gif

PAIRINGS(Bold is role I want to play)
FatherxDaughter
Mother(Can be a futa)xDaughter
Farm Animal x Farmer (really want to do some bestiality)
Dog x Owner
CopxPrisoner

RE: Looking for some roleplay fun.

Hi, I am Phil, good to meet you. I would very much enjoy younger brother son or brother role-play discussion/story.
Average straight guy and hope to be able to connect with you. Just joined tonight...Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom