Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking her in Hand (ting ting p x DarknessEclipsed)

Shawn couldn't believe his eyes. He's just found birth contol in his little sister's room. He knew for sure his parents hadn't allowed this, so she'd gotten it in secret, which meant she was active. At sixteen. He shook his head. IT wasn't as if he'd been snooping. He'd gone in there to borrow a book, and they were sitting on her book shelf.

He grabbed them and went looking for her. When he found her, he held up the packet, eyebrows raised. "Naughty, naughty." He said, clearly not pleased his baby sister was having sex. Then again, she was a hot woman, maybe he'd get in on the action.

RE: Taking her in Hand

Sabrina turned and gasped, "What the..Why did you go in my room!" she said angry but also blushing a bit as he had found out that she had them, "And its not what you think, my health teacher said it helps regulate my woman cycle!" she said, which wasn't all a lie. She sighed, "Just don't tell mom and dad, you know they will flip cuz they will think i'm doing..you know..that" she said.

RE: Taking her in Hand

He just laughed. "You expect me to believe that? I don't think so. I've got a deal for you. You do everything I tell you, and I do mean everything." He said as he began to push her shirt up, revealing her bra to his gaze. "And I won't tell mom and dad your dirty little secret." He finished, slipping his hand into her bra to grip her breast.

He simply shrugged then. "Fine then. I guess you don't care if mom and dad find out you're on the pill. Maybe they won't ground you for a year, but don't count on it." He said and turned and walked away, wondering what she'd do. If she knew what was good for her she'd take the deal.

Back
Top Bottom