Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nymph's Journey (New Conitued,) (Xana and Pazzo)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
(Original Thread)
Blaise Bloodwyrd strode through his laboratory with eager but controlled purpose, black and red robes billowing behind him like a dark banner. His dark eyes glittered with purpose in a face that looked far younger than its many years, more akin to a man in his mid-thirties than one in his late eighties, with a well-trimmed goatee and dark locks that had been swept back so many times by a hand brushing through them that they simply stayed that way. Magic rather than actual labor kept him fit, if not so physically strong as an orc or dock laborer, enough that he didn’t need an apprentice to assist him with menial tasks that the use of magic would be wasted upon.

Candles lit themselves as he entered the lab on the uppermost floor of his tower. Torch and lantern light from the city below filtered in through the open, barred windows. Silver Port stretched out, a thriving metropolis, one of only three in the kingdom. Many of the intelligent races gathered here for trade and politics. The Academy itself was located within the city walls. It was well known as a hub of prosperity in a land teaming with dangerous creatures, beasts and savages. Lesser known was its slave trade, but in Silver Port, you could get anything if you knew the right person to ask.

And Blaise Bloodwyrd knew many shadowy figures. Often he was called upon to perform experiments or spells most other mages wouldn’t dare perform. Curses were of a specialty to him, enchantment as well but it was fascinating to see another struggle to overcome the most bizarre of inflictions. One such curse he now suffered had nothing to do at all with magic.

His apparent youth was relatively new, and with it came stirrings he’d long since forgotten he’d ever felt. It seemed to him that as most of his youth had been spent obtaining power rather than pursuing the fairer sex, he’d earned some indulgence. And that was why the sea nymph now rested in the giant bird cage in the middle of his lab with food and drink spiked with lust potion.

She was a beautiful creature, and would do very nicely as a sexual partner, he had no doubt. And perhaps, experiment. It would be an enjoyable task to break her will, mold her into the perfect toy. Fae such as herself were notoriously fickle with magic, but then her species natural affinity with all things sexual should offset that particular imbalance. If not, it would be fascinating to see the results. Better still to partake of them.

“Good evening my dear,” he said as the room lit up, revealing tables covered in charts, graphs, tomes and parchments. Shelves lined the walls, filled to the brim with still more tomes and odder things still. An egg the size of a man’s head, a flask full of steam that occasionally took the face of a man, and a potted plant that seemed to be growing carnivorous jaws were just a few of the odds and ends. “How are we feeling this evening?”

She lied quietly in her cell, listening to the ocean, as the tides rolled on. It was quite distant now, at least to her, one who had once called it home. She listened for her family, the mermaids, the other sea nymphs, the dolphins and whales… Nothing… she was too far away, and there were too many voices in this place.

She remembered as she dragged through the town, and the multitude of people she had seen there. More people than she would have thought possible existed in such a small place. Types she couldn’t have dreamed up if she slept for a hundred years. She was kept as a slave, not even a full day before she had been sold off. Apparently she went for quite a bit of money, sea nymphs a rare and prized possession, even this close to the ocean.

Of course, her family had warned her that this could happen if she wandered too close to the shore. That there were those that would take her from her home, that they would do anything to acquire her. And now, here she was. Locked in an iron cage, like some pretty little songbird. It was dark up here, and she was all by herself, despite the crowded city below them. The man who had bought her had left some food for her to eat. It was strange stuff, not like the food she was used to eating. Still, she forced it all down, determined to keep up her strength as best as she could.

She had been dress by the slaves that had captured her, but not enough that it made any sense to her. It was a thin white silk, gathered in such a way that it covered her breasts and hips. It didn’t do anything to keep her warm, as her skin had goose bumps. Her long auburn hair pooled at the bottom of her cage, and she played with it nervously, running her fingers through it to keep it from getting knotted.

The candles seemed to light themselves as she heard footsteps making their way up the corridor. She sat up now, believing the man who had purchased her to be returning. She had never seen a human man so close before ad it would have been quite fascinating under different circumstances. She wasn’t sure what he would want from her, why he felt she was worth paying, what he himself had said earlier was “An obscene amount of money.”

He asked her how she felt and she answered him honestly, hoping he might show a bit of mercy towards her. She still didn’t know what he wanted from her, so she didn’t see any harm in it. “I’m quite cold. I am not sure what the point of this dress is, but it is not keeping me warm in the slightest. The food you brought me tasted weird and I feel tingly between my legs.”

The cage door flew open at a flick of his wrist and a gesture of his hand lifted Llyra into the air by unseen forces and carried into the lab. “Best have a look at you then,” Blaise answered, guiding her over several incomplete experiments to a table with several bindings upon it.

“My apologies about the temperature, I’ll keep a fire in the hearth for you,” he said, lowering her to the table. The straps came to life, winding over her body, lashing around her arms to pin the down and below her breasts to lift them up through the fabric. Her legs landed upon a pair of wooden slats attached to adjustable metal rods. Leather quickly bound her knees and ankles to the slats, which then pulled away from the table and apart, completely exposing her sex.

“The food of course will taste strange to you,” Blaise continued in a conversational tone. “You’ve never eaten our cuisine before. I assure you, you will grow used to it. Perhaps we’ll find you a dish you enjoy soon.” He strode around a table with a cauldron that bubbled with something purple and smoked, though there was no fire beneath it, and stepped up beside her.

With a casual jerk, her ripped the gauzy dress from her hips, leaving her with only her breasts barely concealed, but otherwise completely naked. “And the dress isn’t meant to be warm. It’s meant to entice. We’ll see about new attire for you after we finish here. Maybe. I rather like this particular look.”

Rather than moving between her spread legs, he walked around to her beside her front and reached over to take a breast in one hand through the silken material that remained of what some might have generously called a dress. He squeezed and gently massaged, testing the weight of the orb and rubbing the nipple against his palm through the sheer fabric before stopping to flick it several times with his finger. “How does this affect the tingling between your legs? Please continue to be honest. I appreciate it, and you won’t like what will happen if I catch you lying to me.”

She was carried through the air as though this were the water she was so familiar with. Conveyed by invisible currents, she was brought to a table, lied on her back while her body was strapped down. She couldn’t move much, and she didn’t like that at all. The cage might have kept her contained, but at the very least she could move her limbs freely. She jerked against her bindings, but it was a fruitless endeavor, her meager strength no match for the strong leather trusses. Her breathing quickened, as she began to fear the things he might do to her, as she examined the reason he might need to hold her down so firmly.

Still, he spoke to her, so casually, as though being strapped down to a table were a normal thing, something he did often to those in his presence. He tore the clothes from her waist, her virgin slit exposed to him, and even with her legs spread the entrance was closed off to him. The nub of her femininity was beginning to swell with blood, as affected by the potion surging through her blood.

He stood at her side, his rough masculine hands groping roughly at her tender breasts. He wouldn’t have thought he was being harsh with her, but his calloused, thick fingers lacked the subtle touches of the fair folk. He was, after, the first man she had spent any amount of time with, normally surrounded by female sprites. She cried out as he fondled her, unable to concentrate on his instructions to describe what she was feeling. Her body language would have told him plenty, however. She squirmed as much as the bindings would allow, her breasts escaping the cloth binding that barely contained them to begin with. Her hips bucked against the wooden table, her untouched womanhood blossoming before his very eyes.

She might not have understood what was happening to her, but generations of racial memories awoke within her body, recognizing the signs of desire to mate. Wetness was building between her womanly folds, preparing her against future penetrations. Both nipples were engorged with blood, standing stiffly against his curious fingers. Her face was burning up, as her skin was being to match her hair, and wordless nonsense was spouted from her lips.

Blaise made a gesture with his free hand and a full length mirror floated out of one corner to hover over the nymph, displaying to her, her every reaction to his touch. “You’re not proving very communicative,” Blaise complained. “We’ll have to record this in the mirror and look over things later. Perhaps then you’ll be able to describe in detail exactly what it is you are feeling.”

His fingers found the cloth of her dress that had shifted from her breasts and ripped it free as well before trailing down her ribcage. He drew little circles with his fingers down her side, over her belly and between her legs, halting just before touching her swollen sex. “What exactly is happening between your legs?”

Fingers caressed the insides of her thighs as he skirted between her legs so that her bare sex was completely exposed before him. He teased her sensitive flesh, never actually touching her womanhood but coming painfully close over and over again. “You’re growing very wet down here, slave. Let’s find out what happens when I use a less gentle touch.”

Blaise withdrew his hand, only to slap it back down directly upon her slightly open pussy with all the force his arm could muster. Flesh hit with a wet SLAP that sent stinging through his fingers and palms, coating his digits in her fluids. He wasted no time delivering a second slap and then a third, each as hard as the last.

“The abrupt application of pain seems to have an interesting effect on your physiology,” he said and leaned over to blow on her pussy, as if soothing an injury that had been coated in a stinging healing balm. Her skin had turned crimson from the slaps and her nether lips were completely open to him now. He’d have to make a point to look back into the mirror later to see her face at the moment of impact.

“Let’s see what happens when more…constant means are put to use.” His fingers snaked their way up her thighs, once again caressing her flesh gentle as feathers, at least by human standards, before coming to her clitoris. This time there was no hesitation before contact and he pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Hard. And he continued to squeeze….

She tried to catch her breathe when he finally released her nipples from his grasp. She was completely exposed to him now, the soft white skin growing red in such lovely places. She could see herself in his mirror, her body on display so lewdly. Her legs spread wide, almost painfully so, her nipples perking up from his extending attention to them. The gleam of her moist sex, as a trickle of fluid seeped out.

“I can’t concentrate on speaking when you touch me so!” She stammered against his disappointment. Not that he was encouraged by her word to cease or even slow down. His rough, thick fingers inched closer to the opening, and she clenched herself tightly in apprehension. He didn’t enter her though, preferring to torment her more, crueler than before. His dense hand came with such force against her sensitive folds, she screamed out. But that did not deter him, as he struck her twice more, the thunderous smack as flesh connect with moist flesh. She writhed against her bindings, cutting into her flesh to keep her down firmly on the examination table.

Despite the pain, tingling from her tender sex, there was some pleasure too. A further effect of the potion most likely, causing her to confuse the signals for pain and pleasure. This became more apparent when she felt him pinching her nub, the dreadful delight surging through her core. She twisted away from him, bucking frantically to get his to release his powerful grasp on her most receptive spot. Tears flooded her eyes as the feeling became too intense, the potent mixture or agony and arousal.

“Please…please…please…ple…puh…” She cried out between moans and sobs, both aspects of his treatment coming through her voice. She was begging, but for what? Sea nymphs the world around would have been shocked there was a man alive who could spend this much time around the soaking wet virgin, and not be inside her yet. That there was such a man whose curiosity overpowered his lust.

The wizard worked as though time were not an concern for him, and perhaps it wasn’t. The nymph was young, having just entered her adult phase, and she would be as youthful and lovely for many, many years. Centuries easily. So much time to experiment on her, to trying all things imaginable by man on her. To subject to ever horror and delight the mind could conceive of. She was the perfect specimen for discovering the limits on humanoid sexuality and endurance. And she was at his mercy.

He released her clit, pinching it twice in quick succession to keep it erect.

“Please what? I realize you’re having difficulty concentrating but I would appreciate it if you could attempt to remain coherent. You seem to be experiencing remarkably high levels of arousal. I have to wonder if part of this is perhaps due to your species or if you yourself are simply a masochist.”

Blaise ran a finger through her swollen sex, gathering up the leaking fluids and bringing them to his mouth. Tangy and musky, like most women, but with perhaps a stronger salty aftertaste, which made sense given her affinity for the ocean. He continued to run that single finger up and down her nether lips, first on one side, then the other, as he traced an arcane symbol in the air with his other hand.

A small glittering object floated through the air to his fingers and he brought it down to her clit. Hunched over her, Blaise’ reflection his what he was doing from Llyra in the mirror so that she could see that he was doing something, but not what. He looked over the item in question, sensing the small but potent magic contained within the diminutive gemstones and lined it up with her clit.

Normally a piercing in this area would go around the nub or through the hood, but this one was special. Blaise flicked her clit several times again as he lined up the point, then thrust it through and clamped the thing shut. Blood trickled over his fingers and then stopped as the magic kicked in.

The little barbell pierced her clitoris itself vertically, each end sticking out with a hair-fine chain of silver that ended in a glittering gemstone. “I know it hurts, but do not fear. This gem here,” Blaise said, lifting the top chain which ended in a glittering sapphire barely larger than a cluster of sand grains, “contains potent regenerative magic.”

She could now be used as harshly as anyone wished and within hours would be back to her completely virginal status. Tightness would never be a problem for her, though she may complain about the frequent return of her hymen. Given how much she seemed to enjoy pain he doubted it would be much of an issue for her.

He didn’t bother to explain the purpose of the ruby glittering at the end of the other chain with the power of its arousal enchantment. There was no substitute for the right touch, but just about anything would help now. At least initially. The gem’s magic wasn’t nearly so powerful as the sapphire’s, but it had its own appeal.

Absently his hand drifted up to squeeze and toy with her breath. “Tell me how you feel now. Does it still hurt?” He flicked her nipple twice before slapping the pert orb, leaving a crimson handprint on her already flushed flesh.

She whimpered once he finally released her, her entire body heaving in anguish and yearning. “It’s too much, please stop…” She begging, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. He ignored her, however, preferring to feel the soft lips, pink with lust and opening before him. His movements were swift and measured, some motivation beyond feeling the flesh of the virgin girl.

She watched as he cast his spell, her knowledge of magic was rather limited. She whined as he pinched her again, but let out a bloodcurdling shriek as he pierced her tender flesh. He had force it through the meat of her clit, hitting every nerve on the way through. She had bruises all over her body from the force of which she was fighting against the bindings. And she crying very loudly now.

He was speaking to her but she was sobbing too much to notice or care. Is that what her purpose would be, to be subject to his every whim or desire? The pain was dying down faster than she expected, and as she was calming down, he spoke to her, explaining the powerful regenerative magic of the piercing. She nodded weakly, arching when he pulled on the gem in demonstration. She thought that sounded fine, like some healing magic that would make the pain go away…wait.

“Why would I need healing magic to make the pain go away? Are you going to be causing me pain or harming me?” She questioned before he reached her breasts again. He ignored her concern, preferring to torment her breasts once again. Compared to what he had done to her clit, what he did now hardly affected her at all. She shook her head, sighing softly as his fingers teased the still perky nipples. “It feels kinda good, if a little intense still.”

She was breathing pretty hard now, her body shaking from the heartless treatment she had already received from this man. She hated him, hating how he hurt her so much, and hating how he made her feel, her body burning up from the inside. “Please, are we not finished yet? What more could you possibly want from me?” she beseeched him, sobs and moans filling the air.

“I doubt very much that it will have any great effect on the pain, but by your own admission you seem to enjoy it mixed with your pleasure,” Blaise said calmly as he viciously twisted her nipples and watched the effect it had on her slowly blossoming pussy. It was fascinating watching the lips slowly unfold like a flower, dripping with more and more desire as the nymph’s body betrayed her.

“And harm is such a subjective term,” he mused, slapping her breasts before dragging his fingers down her sides, over her hips to frame her pussy. With one hand he tugged at the little chains connected to her clitoral piercing. The magic of the jewelry would prevent it from ever simply being ripped out, though the sensitive flesh could still feel every sensation.

The tugging started gently, then grew steadily stronger and stronger, adding tension until the nub would have been ripped apart were the piercing not enchanted. He jerked it this way and that, as if testing for a weakness, though he knew full well there was none. “Much, much more little nymph.”

As he spoke, his free hand dropped lower between her legs, passing her pussy altogether until his fingers danced little light circles around her puckered asshole. Compared with the brutal treatment of her clit, Blaise finger pressed past Llyra’s sphincter with gentle care, pushing in until the second knuckle, then slowly withdrawing. In and out he pressed and pulled, yanking her clitoral chain in time with the penetration.

“I believe the merchant said your name was Llyra,” the mage said, tone still conversational. “It seems I should know it before I make you a woman. Tell me, do you have a preference on which of your holes I should claim first?”

There wasn’t much she could do against him now, but beg that he stop, her body going crazy with pain and desire. He ignored her pleas, presumably enjoying the reaction he got from her body as he spitefully twisted her nipples. She could see they were nearly purple from the torment she had thus far been subjected to, but her new owner was not in any mood to stop now.

She watched in the mirror and his hands moved down her body once more, finding their way to her sex once more. She shivered as he touched the piercing, taking it between his fingers. He began to pull on it, which felt quite enjoyable at first. She was moaning now, not bothering to hide her arousal, seeing no point in it. Perhaps if he knew which things were agreeable for her and which were dreadful, he would stick to tenderness. Sure he did not intend to cause her pain for pain’s sake, even if it produced the same stirrings from her body.

Of course, that didn’t last, as he was tugging on her clit with increasing force, threatening to rip it from her body. She howled at this, the pain was worse than any she had felt before. Once again she struggled against her bindings, her body bruising more and more now. The trusses would leave quite a mark on her otherwise flawless skin, leaving her sore for days. After some time she stopped, whimpering pathetically as the cruel wizard yanked at her sensitive nub.

She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as his finger prodded the spot between the other two. It took some force to push past the snug entrance, and she let out a low groan as he breached her perimeter. His finger was spreading her lower hole so gently yet vehemently; she wiggled away from the sensation. At least he was no longer trying to rip off her clit, just tugging it in time with his strokes.

He had given her a choice of which orifice her was make use of first, but she still didn’t understand what he meant. Wasn’t he already claiming her ass, with his finger pushed in so? All the while, her pussy throbbed in jealousy, just aching for something to find its way in, the sopping wet slit begging to be stuffed in.
“My pussy, please” she begged now, as the hole drooled in desire.

" Oh no little girl..." the Wizard of Bloodwyrd murmured, his mouth curling into a deliciously cruel smile. "This is not your pussy, this is a delicious nectar-pot I am considering for ownership."

He wiggled his finger mercilessly inside of her nether regions, caressing her forbidden flesh firmly.

"Lets give this little erotic ritual the respect it deserves..." Blaise purred in her ear hungrily. With his finger still in her tight puckered hole, her curved his thumb downward and pressed it into her flowing labia, gliding it up and down, teasing her with the intense stimulation.

Using his other hand, Bloodwyrd grasped the back of the Nymph's delicate neck, letting her know that he was there, and very much in control. He brought his lips a mere hair away from her pointed, elf-like ear. He could sense her maddening arousal, and how desperate she was for release. Such a rare creature is highly prized, and one so eager to please even more so.

He was so close he wanted her to feel the heat from his lips on her ear. He wanted her to long for him molest that ear with his lips, teeth, and tongue, but for now he would tease her even more with erotic musings. In his deep, rich voice, he whispered out a melodious tone, and four more glittering platinum barbell style piercings rose up from the table and slowly wafted over to them. the largest of the three glinted in the candlelight, and unscrewed itself just a few inches from the Nymph's full, sensual mouth. Two likewise hovered just above her nipples, and unscrewed themselves, waiting for Bloodwyrd's order. The third and smallest of the four did the same just above her well tones stomach, hovering deliciously just above her navel. All of them hummed with magical energy, teasing and caressing each sensitive area, eager to penetrate her flesh and claim it for their own.

"Normally..." The wizard explained " ... a master would claim ownership of a woman by the means of locking a collar around her neck..." He brough his mouth in low, and traced kisses along her collarbone to the hollow of her neck where he lingered, kissing that sensitive spot as if it was her mouth. "But I am afraid a woman's neck is one of my most favorite places to show affection, and a collar would just get in my way..."
"I have a thing for piercings little girl." He murmured into her ear. "They can signify my ownership of you for my pleasure, and they are beautiful all the same. Yes there is a little pain involved, but it can be enjoyable if they are administered correctly."

He massaged the back of her neck with his powerful fingers, caressing the muscles and nerve bundles in the most relaxing way, his deep voice oddly soothing.

"Beautiful creature, I want to hear you willingly offer yourself for my pleasure..." He purred, gently sinking his teeth into the flesh of her ear, creating a warm, sharp sensation. He simultaneously rubbed her slick clitoris with his thumb, and continued rubbing the inner walls of her rectum. The wizard laughed breathily into her ear, wanting her to moan, arch her body and make her toes curl...

" Offer me this ass, a tight forbidden place often misunderstood, but likewise a place for extreme pleasure. Offer it to me so that I might caress it with my tongue and make you squeal, or that I might penetrate it with my cock, and have its inner folds squeeze and please me in the most forbidden way...
He withdrew his fingers from her, and grasped one of her large breasts with his powerful hand, kneading her flesh, and lightly squeezing her erect nipple.

" I want you to thrust these gorgeously huge breasts into the air, and offer them to me, saying how you want me to use them as I will, wither it be to fuck them with my big cock, to squeeze and fondle, or to lick, bite, and suckle at my whim..."

Blaise's hand then traveled to her legs, and squeezed her quivering thigh firmly, lightly digging his nails into her decadent skin.

" I Want you to offer these long glorious legs to me, to tell me how they long to be wrapped around me while I make love to you, and how you will clad them in whatever wrapping I might find sexy at that time, be they lacy white stockings that would caress my flesh lovingly as they hold me in place, or crotch high black leather boots with metals studs and buckles that would flash in the firelight..."

Bloodwyrd let go of her thigh, and brought his fingers up to her erotic, full lips, and gently traced them with his fingertips, his deep blue eyes holding her gaze. He kissed her full on the mouth hungrily. His tongue sent forth to find hers, and stimulating it in the most arousing manner. His kiss tasted faintly of mint. His teeth found her lower lip and bit down hard, not enough to break her flesh and make her bleed, but just enough to let her know he was there. The kiss was hungry and full of promise...

He withdrew from her mouth, and whispered down to her as he held her pleading gaze. " Offer me this mouth, that it will readily give me kisses and affection, that it will wisper sweet nothing into my ear or spout out erotic obscenities at my command. Offer me your tongue that I might pierce it, as such things arouse me highly. Offer it to me for my pleasure, that it will always hunger and salivate for my cock, that you will use your new piercing to give me oral pleasures, or any other part of my body that I wish to have you use it on..."

He lightly pressed his lips to her again, a sweet little peck, a reminder of what was to come. His hand then lightly traced along her skin to one of her hands, where his fingers interlaced with hers, squeezing them firmly. He noticed her hand fit his perfectly...

" Offer e these arms and hands, that they might hold me tightly and keep me warm on cold nights." He murmured softly " Offer them to me for my pleasure, that they might give me a massage, or prepare my meals, or otherwise assist me with any task I might give you..."

He then lightly spread her fingers, and kissed her palm, his tongue lightly tracing an arcane rune there, sending sparks of white hot pleasure up her spine...

The Wizard let go of her neck and her fingers. With a rustle of his soft, flowing robes, he walked around to in front of her, where she lay helpless with her legs spread. He gripped her thighs firmly, and began rubbing his swollen crotch against her highly aroused sex, looking down at her, his handsome face smiling a delicious smile.

"Offer me your mind, that I might benefit from its wisdom and the creative impulses that only a beautiful Nymph could possibly fathom." He purred...

"Offer me your soul, that its energy would add to mine own, that we might face the troubles of the world together, and make them flee in terror."

Blaise slowly, teasingly, undid the cloth tie belt holding his robes closed, and let their velvety soft fold open, and fall away from his chiseled, muscular body. His expensive, exotic cologne permeating her senses, his fragrance intoxicating. His cock was large and fully erect. He thrust his hips forward, grinding its flesh against her labia. Not penetrating her, but sliding its length on her unbelievably wet labia, lighting irresistible fires of desire on his cock. Her heat felt GOOD against him...

"And of course, offer me this vessel. Tell me how it will always be wet and ready for my cock. Offer it to me that i might stimulate you with my tongue, fingers, or anything else. Offer it to me so that I may take pleasure in watching your body spasm in pure unadulterated pleasure, and drink from your nectar whenever the mood might strike me..."

Blaise looked down at her, his eyes hungry with desire...

"Offer me all of these things, and you can have everything that you could possibly imagine. This is what I offer in return for your servitude. Say the words, and I shall penetrate you, and make you truly mine, and give you the hot, sweet release you so desperately crave..."

He let that hang there in the air for a moment, and continued massaging her labia with the underside of his cock, wanting to keep her just at the edge of a great cliff, above a white hot ocean of pure pleasure...

Something seemed to change in his demeanor. A switch was flipped, transforming this cold, calculating man into being of fiery passion and desire. He no longer approached her as a subject to be experimented upon, seeking only data from her strained responses. The temperature seemed to rise a hundred degrees, where she was once shivering she was not sweating, her body developing a damp layer of perspiration, matching her moistening sex.

She felt him slide his finger in, this slight digit pushing her virgin slit open with enough pressure to make she sigh and moan. She could feel the tip pressing against her walls, stopping just short of her virginal barrier.

She watched the jewelry he conjured move into place, sharp points threatening her with their implications. The last piercing was on her mind, and even though the pain had mostly died down, the memory was still fresh enough to cause her to tense up in apprehension. His kissing her neck served to further confuse her body, with terror still filling her mind yet this almost tender show of affection. She felt his soft lips pressing against her flesh, his moist tongue dancing on her flesh, teasing her sensitive skin.

She shuddered as he further intruding in her ass, his thumb still working her poor tormented clit over. The uncompromising hole resisted his advance, yet he continued to push her, prodding her deeply as he continued demanding her very being. She was sure she could take no more, and finally he withdrew, eliciting a relieved gasp from her lips.

He spoke to her about ownership, a concept she had such little experience in. There was no ownership among the sea nymphs, no possessions, no currency. The seafaring fae shared among themselves, always making sure everyone had everything they needed. If some nymphs did trade with outsiders, it was usually a night of passion as payment for goods. This was the only context she could comprehend his demands, as he took inventory of her body parts and their potential uses. Generosity was in her nature, even though she could have no real understanding of the deal she was agreeing to. Not to forget her arousal gnawing away at her good sense.

“Whatever you require of me, so have it. My body and it's various parts are yours, just release me from such torment.”

Blaise's mouth curled into a cruel smile, watching the piercings squeeze themselves threateningly against her...

Without a further word, The wizard slid his massive cock past her folds, and gently strained against her soft hymen, pushing forward with great force...
He allowed her walls to savor every hot inch of him, every throbbing vein. Effortlessly, her hymen broke, and with that act, he claimed this Nymph as his...
Blaise slid himself all the way into her, holding her gaze as he penetrated her. He could feel her tight walls clench against him, yielding yet strong, covered with copious amounts of her nectar.

He stayed there for a moment, and allowed his thick erection to pulse and throb inside of her for a few moments. He shifted his hips from side to side, stirring her sex hotly, his pubic bone pressing and rubbing against her swollen clit in the most erotic way...

She felt utterly amazing. Her hole was tight and gripping, yet her walls we so slick even his huge cock slid in and out her her beautifully, her folds slinking over every inch of him. He leaned his head back and indulged in a moan... "Oh yes..." he purred down to her softly...
He slid his hips back, pulling almost all the way out, watching as he came out of her, but not all the way. He left his hot throbbing tip just inside of her, and her juices glistened off of his flesh beautifully.
He allowed one of his hands to toy with her quivering clit as he fucked her, gently sliding back and forth, letting her feel each and every detail of him...

The wizard picked up the pace, fucking her slow, hard, and deep, smashing her clit against him with each stroke. The piercings sensed her arousal, and the more it grew, the tighter they pressed against her...

He watched her reactions carefully, taking mental notes, and gathering more information for his studies...
Blaise was merciless in his thrusts, each one seemingly more powerful than the last...
He felt her grasp and clench against him, the feeling of her flesh against his absolute bliss.

The wizard wrapped his arms around her waist, and presses his weight into her, her supple flesh hot against his skin, lighting fires everywhere that it brushed...

He brought his mouth in low to her ear, and gasped into it as he felt her grip him tightly...

"I want to feel you cum on my cock little Nymph... I want you to baptize my flesh in your sweet fae nectar... Cum for me, do it now..." He commanded...

A guttural sigh filled the room as metal and flesh pierced her. Split upon his manhood, her body quivered around his, and every breath she drew was bliss and pain. Her slit was spread along his length, engulfing him in sultry softness. Her nectar dripped down him to his thighs.

He was moving within her now, and her entire being moved along with him. Firm breasts bounced in time with his strokes, the gleaming piercings catching the light with every recoil. Whatever resistance she might have from inexperience melted away from pure lust. She might have been tied down and enslaved, but the lust that dripped down his balls denied any reluctance. She jolted as his head hit her inner barrier, the pain and pleasure intertwined and indistinguishable at this point.

Each measured thrust ignited a new sensation deep within her, burning her from within. Most of her heat radiated from her sex, vaporizing any coldness she might have once complained about.

Soon she began to experience an entirely new sensation. Her pussy was already gripping his cock, yet it seemed to clench more powerfully, holding him in place. His thrusting did not slow down or stop, and more and more her body throbbed. Her core muscles contracted , as lightning shoot through her body, leaving her feeling light headed and lost. The orgasm ebbed and flowed such that for a moment she believed she were dying. Gasping screams punctuated his movements and she clutched as her bindings until her knuckles grew white.

Once her climax finally subsided, she was quietly, breathing hard to catch her breath once more. Still Blaise fucked her hard, her pleasure not his goal in this moment.

Blaise kissed his way up her body, and then found her delicate neck... He sank his teeth down into her flesh again, loving how she squirmed and moaned... Music to his sadistic ears...
"You are now mine, little Nymph..." He murmured to her...

He withdrew himself from her, and admired her new piercings... He gently fingered he sore, sensitive, pierced nipples gently... he leaned in and then took them into his mouth, flicking his tongue across them and suckling them hotly.... Oh to have such a beautiful creature like this at his mercy...
The wizard brought up his fist, backside to her... And a silver chain suddenly coalesced around his hand, and snaked its way to both of her nipple piercings... Her bonds then evaporated...

Blaise licked his lips hungrily as he watched her gorgeous body tremble and recover from her cum...
The Wizard turned away from her, and led the water nymph by her nipples to his high backed chair, and he sat upon it.
Blaise then spread his legs, and revealed himself to her... The wizards cock was very large, throbbing, and covered in her nectar... It throbbed there against his washboard abs...

" Kneel before me... " He murmured to her... " You will have the privilege of savoring your juices from me... You will clean them off with your fingers, lips, and tongue, and you will not waste a single drop..."

He continued... "... You will then kiss me, and thank me for allowing you such an honor, I want to savor the taste of your sex on your sexy lips..."
Bailse continued issuing orders to the beautiful nymph... " Next, you will use your new tongue ring, lips, and mouth to make your wizard cum..."
The Wizard then gestured to a crystal flask nearby, filled with a clear liquid... "Your throat however must be parched... If you like, you may drink from that flask of chilled water at any time..."

The wizard looked nearby, and his mentally controlled quill wrote many notes, collecting data for the experiment... He then looked back to the Nymph, and tightened his pull on her chains...

She sighed still as his teeth dug into her flesh, much more subdued now. It seemed to her that she had discovered the apex of bliss. Even now, as she was coming off of it, she tingled and trembling at his every touch. She did not lament coming down from the heights of ecstasy, but rather was grateful that she was able to form coherent thoughts once more. His lips on her tender nipples did get a rise from her, a shrieking moan that faded into a whimper.

Finally she was free from the cruel straps that held her in place. It was replaced by a chain, attached to the already aching breasts. Standing on her legs after experiencing such a potent release was difficult, but Blaise gave her little choice in the matter. Pulling her along despite her struggle with walking.

He sat before her, his manhood on full display. He gave her a command, and she knew better than to try and defy him, her nipples already in such a precarious situation. She dropped to her knees, aligning her face with his immense member. She started off slowly, not sure what she was supposed to do with so much meat before her. Her fingers grazed it, tracing his veins delicately, feeling the blood pump throughout. Throbbing powerfully, she took it in her hands, eager to fulfill his demands before he sought to punish her. She could hardly wrap her hand around it, but she slid up and down it's length, collecting the proof of her lust from his shaft. Her tongue started at the base of his cock, working it's way upwards to taste herself upon him. It had a tangy saltiness about, which she found was quite good.

She wasn't sure how she was supposed to fit this much cock in her mouth, but she had managed to fit it in her pussy well enough. She opened her mouth wide, taking the head of his manhood between her lips. She swirled her tongue along the ridge of his head, tracing it's circumference before placing kisses on the tip. She moved down slowly, finding it challenging to swallow his length without choking. Every inch she fit in her mouth required several moments of bobbing up and down to acclimate to this new sensation. She got about halfway down his shaft before she felt as though she had reached her limit . She hand clenched his thighs tightly, trying to get a grip on the situation and her own breath.

Blaise smiled at the sexy little Nymph kneeling before him, and involuntarily slid his hips forward, sending his manhood deeper into her throat. Her tongue was very skilled and dexterous, with her full lips being sensual, soft, and deeply erotic...

The wizard watched approvingly, as her hot mouth glided over his flesh slowly, seductively, and tasted her cum, savoring every last drop of it...
"Oh..." The Wizard moaned to her... " ... Such a good girl, taking such excellent care of your master like this, doing what he says and making him very, very happy... You are easily worth one hundred times the one thousand platinum coins I have paid for you..."

He then bit his lower lip as he felt her hands dig her well manicured nails into the flesh of his thighs... The rough feeling stirring his lust... The girl was surprisingly competent, using just enough force to cause a very stimulating pleasure mixed with a perfect amount of erotic pain...

"Mmmmm...." He murmured down to her as he felt her new tongue piercing slide over his sensitive sweet-spot just beneath the head of his massive hard on... The girl did not complain once...
"Yes My Slave Girl... Don't you dare stop... Mmmm... You are making me soooo happy... I promise that if you keep serving me like this, I will always be pleased with you, and you shall never want for anything... " Blaise whispered breathily down to her, as he rubbed and massaged her shoulders while she made love to his manhood with her sexy mouth...

Her mouth was producing generous amounts of saliva, making his cock slide in and out of her lips beautifully...

While the wizard was firm, and could be quite cruel when angered, this slave was proving to be beyond anything he expected...

Blaise Pulled her hair back slowly and sharply, making her raise up off of his cock... He closed his eyes, and kissed her full on the mouth, slowly and sensually, his tongue massaging hers lovingly like a man would do to his wife, not a master to his slave...
He did not care in the slightest that her mouth tasted like his manhood... She was going out of her way to be an obedient slave and pleasure him, and he wanted to encourage that behavior with a reward...

He then instructed her to squeeze his cock with both hands, and massage the tip with her thumbs...

Blaise fetched the goblet filled with cool, refreshing ice water, and gently held her head, offering to hold it for her as she drank... He gently kissed her forehead...
"I take care of those who take care of me..." He purred into her ear as her hands worked their magic on his throbbing member...

Back
Top Bottom