Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do You Have What I Need? (MxF) Update: 7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So I figured I would make a new and improved request thread, due to the lacking quality in my old one. I will have plot ideas, my do's and my don'ts, and a link to picture inspirations that get me all hot and bothered. ;) So what I'm really looking for is a skilled male writer who doesn't might writing at least five sentences per post, and someone who is looking for an interesting back story, I want an actual plot, and a story, something to keep me interested! Not just sex sex and more sex! There's got to be a story.

Now a bit more about me.

1. I have a life outside of this site. I will not always be on, but I still am on.. a lot.
2. I hate vanilla RP's, I just find them so boring to play out.
3. I'm 18, female when a strong writing desire.
4. I prefer to play a strong willed person who gets forced into submission, or forced into a situation she really doesn't want to be in.
5. I RP mostly for my pleasure, you should too, it's so much more fun that way!
6. I will ask that when we roleplay that you use good grammar and have at least 5 sentences for each post.

A few plots that I enjoy doing:
Step-father x step-daughter
Older brother x younger sister
Uncle x niece
Master x slave/pet
Brother-in-law x sister-in-law
Sex trafficking
Pimp and a whore
Forced prostitution
Non-con plots
ext.. ext...

Now, my do's and don'ts.

Do's:
Non-con
Incest
Bondage
Rape
Ownership
Humiliation**
Age difference
Younger subs**
Pain
Older Dom's
Firmness
Some bestiality (been interested in this lately)
Did I add bondage?!
Pet play**
Don'ts
Older Subs
Female Dom's
Cutting/Blood play
Strap-ons
Kindness... in a bdsm plot, come on people that just doesn't work!

Here are some character inspirations, also my playable characters! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! ;)

Real Girls

Hentai

Plots:
Training My Slut: *****
This is a master/slave scenario. I'm wanting to start off where the slave is already with the master, staying in his house, in a cage in the dungeon of course. She is in training and is okay with being there, she came to him, not the other way around. However she still has her lists of Don'ts, and his goal is to go beyond her boundaries and completely break her.
Includes: bondage, pet-play, age-play, punishment, and whatever else you like! Wink

Blackmail:
A young, beautiful, girl is found taking nudes in her bedroom by her step father, who gets a hold of her phone. The two of them have never gotten along, and she would rather see him dead, than married to her mother. However the man has always been attracted to the girl, finding her body tempting, and seductive. He decides to use this newly acquired information to get what he wants from her.
Includes: Rape, non-con, incest, bondage, ageplay

The Future Is Yours:
In the future woman are striped of their rights once again. As soon as a female turns 15 they are taken away from their parents/mother, and shipped away to be sold as sex pets/slave, or whatever their new master desires for them. They are completely owned. The girls not deemed worthy enough for this are simply sold to markets to make food, and tend to stores.
Includes: Bondage, rape, non-con, punishment, ageplay, sex training, prostitution

You Are Mine:
a woman is kidnapped walking home, either by one man, or several. She is tied up and gagged, unable to say anything. She is brought to an old warehouse where this man/or men tells her her new fate. She is to be their little slave, to control, and do with as they please. She is broken out of her spirited attitude, and trained.
Includes: Rape, gangbang(?), ageplay(?), kidnapping

You Are My Master: ***
MC decides that vanilla sex is boring, and not satisfying her, and she decides to try something new. She's see's an add in the local paper, or a master in need of a new slave. Shes intrigued. She calls, and she sets up an appointment with YC. The two hit it off. There's only one small flaw. She knows nothing of this world, she's completely innocent and YC must train her from the basics, and break her.
Includes: Some non-con, bondage, punishment, perhaps ageplay, (you may add you own kinks ;)) I'm not very picky.

More will be added, please check back!

Link to my inspirations

Hey. My oc name is Triton Alabaster, he is a 21 year old male unicorn. He has a white coat, red mane and tail, and brown eyes. He is a dominant DL, and will try his best to make you one of him.

i;m in the mood for a older brother x younger sister rp right now
or a master x slave(i'd be slave in this case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom