Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captive of the Warrior Women (Azayzal & vertigis)

Kiryu watched her toys hands sink below the water grinning as she got up in the tub rushing over to Lilith shaking her head "AH.AH.AH" she tutted pulling her hands away from her slit holding them above her head by her wrists with one hand "Toys are only allowed to play when they are being USED" Kiryu growled at the fucktoy "Your face is still a disgraceful mess" she spat her free hand grabbing one of the washing cloths off the side of the tub, dunking Lilith underwater she took the cloth and cleaned off her face pulling her out of the water a few moments longer than it took to clean her. When Lilith was raised out of the water till she was only neck deep Kiryu noticed her squirming "Mmm seems you need cleaning inside too" with that said she turned the petite elf around so she was looking up to Mylla, the handmaiden unable to bring her eyes to meet her former ruler.

Lilith was pressed up against the edge of the tub, the throbbing length of Kiryu's cock pressing against her curvy butt, Once again the elf was lifted up and Kiryu nodded to the two slaves holding the jars of oil, each of them kneeling down eyes flitting over their chieftes' fucktoy, the former royalty having her wet chest exposed to all as the twin servants poured the sexual stimulant oil directly onto Lilith's body, the effect would be instant a surge of warmth that would wash directly to her nether region and making her soft breasts grow warm, hard nipples rubbing against the side of the tub and thoughts consumed with sex. "Let me help you clean" Kiryu purred into Lilith's ear as she lifted her up higher lining her hips onto the seemingly always ready to fuck, cock of Kiryus, Lilith was lowered teasingly slow onto the member. "I have done a great number of things to your kind toy, but Mylla here the things she has done to her own kind is staggering and the pure enjoyment she gained from it" Kiryu said with a dark smile as Mylla flushed with horror looking away from the pair in the tub, however she crossed her legs and bit her lip obviously remembering "Why don't you tell this whore what you have done?" Kiryu did not so much as ask more commanded of the servant, while she said that she continued to lower Lilith on her length till their hips finally met, either of the Amazons looked to each other hands covering a small bulge against their rags "Go" was all Kiryu needed to say for them to break into a smile and rush out of the bathroom to find one of the many elvish slaves to empty themselves into.

Kiryu firmly held Lilith against the edge of the tub, holding her soaking wet golden tresses back to force her to look up at Mylla, while Kiryu was doing this she was slowly thrusting in and out of her. Mylla looked down at her former queen, lust flashing in her eyes as a dark blush crept across her cheeks "Come Mylla you may use this sluts holes too, you've earned that much" Kiryu offered Lilith like she was nothing more than a common commodity, Mylla flushed darker but stripped off the makeshift dress she was wearing, revealing her slick slit. Mylla lowered herself to the edge dipping her legs into the water either side of Lilith "Tell her how you got here" Kiryu instructed as she pressed Lilith's face once more into the cunt of another woman "Yes Chieftes" Mylla mumbled "Y.. your majesty, I was captured along with the kings guard, he lead his troops in a foolhardy attack on the Amazons capital, as you know he was killed but me and a handful of other servants were taken in, I was shown what our kind truly was, nothing but whores hiding ourselves in tradition and lying to ourselves, I broke many of our own people for Kiryu as she saw a potential in me that our kind had overlooked she offered me a position if I was able to break the rest of the girls that had been captured with me" Mylla flushed ashamed as she held onto Lilith's soaking hair grinding her wet slit against her face before continuing "I.. turned them all into what they truly were.. whores only good for being used and discarded" her voice seemed to waver but Mylla also sounded a bit proud of what she had done, Kiryu grinned behind Lilith "She has served me well, broken many girls to the whim of their superiors, producing a fine number of sex-slaves" Kiryu had stopped thrusting into Lilith just letting her hang in the air impaled on the member as she was forced to eat her handmaiden out.

The former elven queen whimpered plaintively as her hands were jerked away from her throbbing pussy and held aloft over her head. She still had the presence of mind to blush darkly when Kiryu referred to her as only a toy, a fucktoy that was meant to be used. Her pride, her dignity, her regal bearing, these were qualities ingrained and valued in young noblewomen like herself and she struggled to maintain some feeble grasp on them even now. That was made nearly impossible when the Amazonian suddenly plunged her head down beneath the warm waters, holding it there until she was gasping frantically by the time she was jerked back to the surface.

Tossed roughly against the tub’s edge, she squirmed against Kiryu’s grip as the Amazon prepared to thrust into her already seeping slit. This time the queen actually tried to fight her though, not wishing her former handmaiden to see her submit so meekly. It was only pride that made her struggle though. Her body yearned for the relief that would come from this violent woman once again pumping her massive shaft into her burning aching hole. Her weak flailing seemed to offer little resistance to the powerful Amazon, but even that was silenced as the servants doused her in the fragrant oils they’d laced with their people’s powerful aphrodisiacs. Her whole frame seemed to quiver as her nipples hardened and her breathing shifted into ragged needy pants. “Please…please…please…” she now begged pitifully with her face aflame from the humiliation, hips pumping eagerly back and forth against the wall of the tub as Kiryu positioned her cock with teasing slowness, letting the queen linger in misery before finally inserting her full length into her squirming captive. A loud moan burst from Liliths’ lips as the warrior’s crotch pressed flush against her firm bubble shaped behind.

The color painting her face only grew brighter as Mylla crawled over to where she being fucked, sitting on the edge of the pool and spreading her legs wide. Traitor, Lilith thought darkly as Kiryu explained what the woman had so eagerly done. There was nothing she could do about it now thought. Her power was gone, stripped away, including that of her will, at least while the oils were seeping through her pores. Thin elvish fingers grasped her slick blonde hair as her former handmaiden pressed her wet mound against her little mouth. Lilith was forced to lap at the woman’s folds, tongue dipping over her little clit, hating herself for not being able to resist this humiliation, even as she pushed herself eagerly back onto Kiryu’s hard length. A little whimper followed as the Amazon stopped her thrusting, simply watching her pleasure her treacherous servant, and Lilith began to work herself up and down the Amazon’s throbbing length all on her own, craving the stimulation in her induced sexual frenzy.

“We…we…we’re not…not whores,” she gasped in between rapid licks of Mylla’s moist pussy, fully aware of how ridiculous her protest sounded given her own behavior. Lilith was at best dimly aware that the oils were drugged, leaving her to believe that her shameful behavior was mainly due to her own desire. Still she had to say something, had to defend herself and her race, particularly with Mylla dragging her face across her hot slit, compounding her people‘s disgrace. “We…we’re civilized! Not…not like you barbarians, savages…! You… you might force us but…you’re still our i-i-inferiors….”

The Amazoness grinned nastily the flaring pride of this pitiful whore before her bringing her countless amounts of amusement "Oh so prideful for a race so willing to toss aside it's own ruler to save themselves" she spat looking to the oil a nasty thought came to mind "Let us see just how 'superior' your race is then, let us see how forced you are when it is really your suppressed desire to be made into whores" with that said she rose from the water lifting Lilith out of it, cock firmly in place. The bulge on the elf's stomach clearly showing how deep it was buried "I see your race for what it truly is and will bring them to their rightful place serving those you call savages with their bodies" holding Lilith's arms she tore the girl off her cock, the clamping walls not wanting to give up their desire "Mylla fetch me a toy I wish to prove a point" At this the servant rose, obviously disappointed she had not been able to orgasm but knowing the punishment for disobedience she swiftly fetched a large wooden dildo for Kiryu.

As the former handmaiden went to fetch the toy Kiryu took the opportunity to tease Lilith, using both her hands so firmly grasped the firm bubble like ass squeezing and kneading each cheek together as she slid her cock between the Elf's burning with desire lips. Once Mylla had returned Kiryu pulled back till only her tip was resting against Lilith's oozing slit, "Step on her head force her to the floor where she belongs and you slut raise your ass up high and proud to be service to such a "savage" Kiryu's voice was like venom, she took the lid off one of the jars and dipped the wooden shaft till it was thickly coated in it. The amazon then spread one of Lilith's cheeks and pressed the tip of the dildo against it, Mylla had walked forward and was stepping on Lilith's head forcing her to the floor as she could only watch in horror at what Kiryu was doing knowing that unless Lilith's mind was strong it would utterly break as Kiryu hammered the oil slicked dildo into her asshole "If your race are not whores, if your race is not meant to serve savages like me then you will not fuck yourself on my cock however this oil... this oil brings out the bodies truest desires ones that lay so buried even the conscious mind cannot comprehend them" with that Kiryu waited, her cock resting against Lilith's cunt to see what the former royal would do.

Lilith knew she shouldn’t have spoke, especially in her current state, but Mylla’s presence had sparked her pride. She could hear the anger in Kiryu’s voice and knew the Amazon was imagining some punishment. A shiver of fear went up her back and tears again formed in her eyes, although those were less from terror and more from shame, embarrassed at how she still continued to grind backwards unto the woman’s throbbing length. It was already buried so deep that she could feel it pushing against her normally smooth white belly, and yet the intense desire she felt, the need, remained overwhelming. As Kiryu lifted her from the pool, the water dripping from her body, damp hair falling over her flushed face, she was pulled roughly from the end of her cock, causing a pitiful kind of whine to sound in the back of her throat despite her shame. I’m sorry, please, I’m sorry, don’t stop…don’t stop! The words echoed in her head but she clenched her jaw tightly, biting her tongue so she wouldn’t say them out loud.

She gasped shakily, Kiryu running her warm length between her swollen lips while Mylla fetched a toy. Sight of the hard wooden phallus her former handmaiden returned with made her wince inwardly. The little elven queen did not want that thing forced inside her body, but she of course would be given no choice. Lilith was forced to watch as the Amazon coated it liberally in the fragrant oils and blushed deeply as she was told to thrust her behind upwards to accept her gift, doing so willingly, not daring to be any more defiant than she already had been. The queen had learned in the throne room what the sort of punishment that could earn. At this point just the thought that Kiryu might not fuck her was almost punishment, and things were only likely to grow worse as the slick dildo was forced into her tight behind. “Ah! Ah! Ah!” she gasped, whimpering as the Amazon forced it up the very hilt. Meanwhile Mylla had placed her foot atop her head, pressing her cheek flush against the floor in the most humiliating fashion. “…I won’t…I won’t…!”

Her words were ignored though and the three of them merely waited. Within her seconds her body felt as though it was on fire, burning from the inside out, and as minutes steadily mounted her tears started flowing down her face and she panted between her sobs. Her toes and fingers curled and uncurled impatiently, the queen clearly fighting with her own body to resist the primal urges brought out by the oils. Finally, crying to herself in despair, Lilith began to push backwards onto the thick length of Amazonian cock, at first gently, and then with force, until she was spearing her seeping pussy on Kiryu's impressive shaft. With her head clamped down by Mylla’s foot she could not get very far but used her hips to thrust herself frantically atop the few inches she could claim. “Please…please…” she whispered, “…let me…let me…” Kiryu did not seem to budge though and soon the tears of desperation were blurring her vision and she swallowed hard, before finally shrieking, “I’m sorry, your ladyship, we’re whores, we’re all whores! Please let me have your cock, I can’t…I can’t take it…please!”

Back
Top Bottom