Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skin (Bodysuit, Sub Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demimaiden

Super-Earth
Hey, thought up a roleplay idea that sounds fun. Let me know if you're interested!

This will be slightly futuristic, just so the bodysuit technology would be possible, but not far off future.

My (female) character stumbles upon a female bodysuit, where and how and why we can work out later. My character isn't exactly attractive: she'll be slightly overweight, ugly face, bad hair, etc. She's smart and independent, so she's lived a successful life, but she isn't very successful with the opposite sex.

That is, until she decides to put the bodysuit on. Thanks to the technology, she manages to fit in, despite it being of a smaller, fitter body type. With it on, she's positively gorgeous. And since it's so well developed, no one can even tell it's not her real body. So, of course, she has some fun with it.

As the roleplay progresses however, she becomes more dependent on the suit and it starts affecting her personality. How it changes is up to you.

You will be playing practically every other character my character interacts with, but you will also play the omnipotent influence of the suit. You can suggest for my character to act one way or another (like a bimbo, slutty, extremely submissive, etc.), and she will slowly grow more influenced by your direction.

I will still play her and decide her precise actions, but you get to decide what type of girl she eventually becomes as she grows too attached to her second skin. I find this to be a fun mind game. I hope you do too.

I think I could work out a plot line for you and I. My only question, or perhaps even concern is if you are up for rape scenarios. Let me know, I already have an idea brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom