Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Crossovers (Looking For Someone To Play Date A Live Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for taking the time to stop and read my request thread. I'm HeartOfTheDarkeness. Feel free to call me Darkness, Dark, HD, or whatever you feel like calling me actually. :3 In all my time being here, I've had a lot of fun doing various roleplays. The roleplays I've had the most fun with though are the fandom roleplays. I don't really know why, but I really enjoy playing as and with characters from my favorites games and anime. So I'd like to make a request thread for playing with these characters, and perhaps some crossover fun.

Before I get too into this, I should explain my rules first.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. I roleplay through PM, email, thread, and AIM, in that order of preference.
3. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I'm fine with some mistakes here and there, but I can't respond if I can't understand what you've sent me.
4. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, depending on my motivation. I'd like someone who can match my pace, or at least give me something to work with. More than just a couple of sentences.
5. Let's all be friends here. I come to this site to have fun, so I'd rather not have a partner that takes this too seriously. Just chill out and let's have some fun.
6. Since these are fandom roleplays, I'd like to have a partner that has some knowledge of the characters.

Kinks: For a full list of kinks, refer to my F-List
Likes: Smut-based, multiple partners, lots of cum, big breasts, a healthy mix of plot and smut, romance
Dislikes: Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence

I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, but I'll list a few characters I'd be willing to play as. I'll also list some characters I'd like for my partners to play, and we can discuss a plot from there depending on which characters we pick.

8/11 Update- I really want someone to play a Date A Live character for me.

Character's I'd be willing to play:
BlazBlue: Ragna, Jin, Terumi, Hazama, Relius, Azrael, Kagura
Persona 4: Yu, Yosuke
Fire Emblem Awakening: Chrom, Lon'qu
Fate series: Archer, Shirou, Kiritsugu, Gilgamesh, Rider (Zero), Lancer (Zero)
Black Butler: Sebastian
Stardust Crusaders: Jotaro, DIO
Space Dandy: Dandy
FMA: Mustang
Beelzebub: Oga
Devil is a Part-Timer: Satan
Nisekoi: Raku

Characters I'd like my partner to play:
BlazBlue: Tsubaki, Izayoi, Makoto, Litchi, Bullet, Kokonoe
Persona 4: Rise, Yukiko
Fire Emblem Awakening: Tharja
Fate series: Rin, Caster (Extra), Saber (Extra)
Final Fantasy: Tifa
Darkstalkers: Morrigan, Felicia
Infinite Stratos: Houki, Cecilia, Charlotte, Laura
Date a Live: Tohka, Kurumi, Miku, Origami, Kaguya, Yuzuru
Akame ga Kill: Akame
Sailor Moon: Jupiter, Mars
Naruto: Hinata
Nisekoi: Chitoge, Seishirou, Marika, Kosaki, Yui (Manga only character)

A couple of plots I thought up that we can use:

********CURRENT CRAVING: Date A Live RP********
I would love for someone to play a character from the Date A Live series. I have only roleplayed with one person that was willing to play characters from that series, and I haven't heard from her in a few weeks (would love to rp with her again :'( ). It could be a crossover roleplay where I play a character from a different fandom, I can play Shido (the main protagonist of the series), or I'll be an original character. Whatever the scenario is, I want to do something with Date A Live, preferably vanilla. I will love you forever if you'd be willing to do this with me, and I'd be more than happy to return the favor (even step into zones I'm not too comfortable with).

Jotaro rp:
I'd like to do a crossover rp with me playing as Jotaro Kujo from Stardust Crusaders. I'd prefer it if you had some knowledge of the series, but I can explain the premise of it if you'd like. Like I said, I'd like to play this character. The tall, dark, and handsome man, always keeping a cool head in the middle of the toughest battles, and even possessing the power of a spiritual being that can pummel his enemies into a bloody mess.

Heroes of the Multiverse:
Ever played Marvel vs Capcom? What about Project X Zone? Basically this is a plot about characters from various universes crossover in order to stop the new villain that threatens their worlds. Characters from all sorts of franchises meet up, work together, fight together, and perhaps even fall in love with each other. This would require us to play as multiple characters, but hopefully we can have a lot of fun.

Canon High School:
All the characters from various anime and video games go to a large high school. Either as teachers or students, the population consists of only canon characters. With this, we can get creative in who plays what role? Maybe Gilgamesh is the school bully, Hinata is the shy cutie, Dandy is the school playboy, anything you can come up with, let me know.

Keep an eye on this thread because more characters will be posted when I think of them.

PM me if you're interested. Let me know which characters you'd like me to play and which characters you'd like to play, then we can work on a possible plot for those. Hope to hear from you soon. :3

RE: Fandom Crossovers (where anime and video games collide)

Added a couple more characters. Starting to run out of guys I can play, need to look into my archive.

RE: Fandom Crossovers (where anime and video games collide)

Added a couple more characters as well as a couple of plots to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom