Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scandal within Riches(( Drake x sweetsubmission ))

Drake

Star
Drake and his crew were all waiting in a black tinted van parked in the student parking lot.Drake was the leader of the group because he simply loved money. His financial intellect helped pay most of the groups way out of situations, and it also helped the group work well as a unit. Drake sat in the front seat constantly watching the door for a few moments to see if all the students were in their classes. Once her had gotten the sense that the area was clear he states" Mike call it in."

Jacob was the best technological wizard that the group has ever seen. He had aided many people in high strung situations without breaking a sweat. He sat in the front on the passenger seat, and helped Drake with look out. When he had gotten the signal he picked up his cell phone and states" Hello my name is Mr. Johnson, and I am calling to inform Sam that her mother is in critical condition. She needs to leave school right away and make her way home before I leave for the hospital again. I know that this may not seem like a big deal for her so please just inform her that we are going shopping afterwards. Thank you for your understanding and have a good day." His voice couldn't be anymore perfect than the original Dr. Johnson. He closed the phone, and continued to negotiate with Dr. Johnson through the laptop sitting upon his lap. He smirked thinking to himself " It seems like the more I practice changing my voice; the more I improve upon the skill."

Koniharu was a well known criminal. The news reporters called him the hormonal savage because it is either you lose your incense or you die. Every team needed a crazy psycho, and he was one of the worst psycho's of all which made him the best fit for a professional gang. He sat behind Drake thinking of what their target looked like as he asks" Mike can you hurry up with that negotiation? You do know I aint a patient type of guy right?" He looks to the door and places his left hand within his pocket preparing for the target to burst out the door like a caged bird. He was more or less a surprise to their employers which usually gets the job done more than anything else. Whenever any of their employer asks of his appearance to the crime scene the team leader simply states " there are a lot of scum bags out for the money in this state. Luckily we got to her before he could steal or even harm anything." Which is far from the truth. Because of him the team most likely succeeds on getting even more money than they had hoped for which made him even more an asset.

James was the heavy artillery of the entire group. He was always prepared to take things to a whole new extreme which made him yet again another important piece to the puzzle. He had a bag full of weapons in the back seat for them to use. When the call was complete he gripped the door handle and waited for the signal to snatch up the girl. He chuckles a bit at Koniharu's comment and says" who cares about your fun Koniharu?" He looks towards the door and states "I am more concerned about the amount of heat that could be thrown our way for simply having you in the vehicle with us." He glared back to his bag and continues to imply" not that I am too worried after all. That only means I will be having a bit of fun of my own." Naturally he would be more of a loose end because of his trigger happy persona, and he fantasizes about using his weapons to the point of mere insanity. It still is a huge contribution to the team because of his expertise in weaponry

Koniharu glanced over towards James as if he had been insulted. He growled out in agitation" what does that supposed to mean short stuff?" He slid his left hand out of his pocket, and uses it to pat the left of his black short jean pocket. He continued" You may think you're some kind of big shot because of that dufflebag full of metal and lead in the back of the van, but you are nowhere close to me." while holding a sinister grin upon his face. He finally directs his attention back outside while finishing" I prefer to strike fear into my victims eyes while you only wish to finish them off quickly."

Drake ignored Koniharu, and James's bickering because to him it was like an everyday thing. In fact he had grown tired of them always being at each others throats, but whenever you have two different kinds of muscle you will always have some fighting going about. He continued to watch the doorway and once he had seen the target exit the door he grinned widely, and states in a cool yet sadistic voice" Be quiet you two .There she is." He slowly backed the van out of the parking space while thinking to himself" the timing for this has to be perfect." He pulled off full speed ahead once she had walked away from them so that they can snatch her up without much of a scene.

Jacob had been annoyed by the two's fighting, but he hadn't the time to say anything about it. He was in the middle of heightening the bargain in their favor, and when he could finally finally reach an agreement on an official price Drake had spotted the target. He slammed his laptop shut and immediately shoved it back into its holding bag for safe keeping. He made sure that he was safely secured in his seat belt before Drake could speed off like a maniac towards her position. He clenches his seat belt tightly and thinks to himself" good thing I had the decency to put this thing on or I'de be done for."

Koniharu had finally let go of his knife pocket thinking to himself" Finally some real action is about to start." He looked towards the target when Drake had sped off into action, and immediately directed his hands towards the door. He gripped the handle with both of his hands and announced to the team " Im on it!" He quickly slides open the door and lunged forward at the target with both of his hands. His black short sleeve shirt had revealed itself in the light of the sun as he attempted to grip at the targets waist to quickly get her into the car.

James snarled at Koniharu's comment which was somewhat true, but he wasn't going to admit it. It was obvious that he and Koniharu were in this together for two separate objectives when suddenly the target had appeared. He growled out of frustration" Oh not on your own you're not. I aint letting you mess things up!" His black gloves, t-shirt, and mask with a red curved dragon on the head of it had shown as clear as day in the sunlight as he attempts to aim directly at the target. He immediately lunged over Koniharu's shoulders to throw his hands out towards the targets shoulders, and pull her into the van thinking to himself" I will prove mr. big shot wrong today."

The girl had been perfectly content walking. It was an average day. The sun was up, and birds were singing in the trees. She had a full day of shopping ahead of her, after a minor pit stop. Ah, it was going to be magical. She was thinking of getting something from the Chanelle collection, something expensive... Her thoughts were absorbed in clothing when suddenly a pair of hands gripped her shoulders and jerked her off of her feet.

She screamed as she was lifted into the air, and than pulled back into a van. She had hit her head on the way in, and blood dripped down her face. She gasped and put a hand to it, feeling the heat of an open cut. She was breathing heavy, and her heart was pounding as she looked up at a masked person, her eyes were wide and panicked.

(( no need to bump rl had captured me for a bit.))

Drake continued to pull off the lot at a high speed so that no one would see their plates. He grinned as the adrenaline rush from catching up to their target without suspicion had finally hit him. He cut a few corners, and alleyways before ever slowing down so that they would be able to make it onto the highway. His hands gripping the steering wheel tightly while his eyes focuses completely on the road and obstacles ahead. He thinks to himself" easy does it Drake. You don't want to leave as little as a single tire track behind."

Koniharu and James had managed to pull her inside the van. Koniharu left the girl to James for a quick second so that he could slam the door shut and lock it. He grinned as he turned to have a better look at the target for his viewing pleasure.He had noticed the blood and glared towards James with a mad expression upon his face while growling" now look what you done you idiot." Koniharu used his right hand to glide down the girls face lightly as if to caress her before anything romantic happens while stating" You just ruined this sexy sensual creatures face." He licked his lips and observes her curves as if he was a professional inspector before stating" well hello there sexy lil ma. How have you been doing?" He wraps his right arm around her and grins waiting for a reply.

James had managed to drag her into the seat between the two of them before reaching towards the back seat and gripping the weapon bag. He drags it closer towards him and looked around for any sign of trouble. He was of course trigger happy which is why he never pulled out a gun unless he was firing it, so he stayed quiet the entire time, and tried to ignore Koniharu's angry reactions towards him. He waited until it had been clear for him to take his mask off using his right hand.

Jacob held his seat belt tightly within his hand and began thinking over the ordeal. He knew that with the girl in Koniharu's possession they were going to get paid a lot more to have her return. He waited for the coast to be clear before pulling his laptop out to contact the girls father with the thought of more money. Jacob was so enthused in his own contribution to the group that he had ignored koniharu's complaints all together.

((sorry, I was bumping all my threads, been inactive haha))

Sam groaned and look over at the the man's face. She must have been knocked out or something, and was now dreaming. Her head was spinning slightly. "Who... who are you?" she asked, struggling slightly as she was dragged up into the seat. She shrugged away from the strange mans grip, the one who seemed crazy. She blinked a couple of times, trying to wake herself up. "What happened...?" she muttered putting her hand to her head again, pushing against the cut that throbed painfully.

Drake finally slows down after a while in hopes to evaluate the situation. He knew that if a single person had seen them then he would have to drive off like some sort of maniac, and lose the cops as soon as possible. He took a moment to look out of every mirror within his disposal before finally loosening up a bit after figuring out that the coast was finally clear. He finally looks towards Jacob and states" commence phase two."

Jacob had finally opened his laptop once the coast had been clear and he was given the signal to do so. He began typing out a long winded speech about how the girl was taken before they were even able to get to her and smiled once he had been given a reply. He shifts his eyes towards Drake and states" it seems that the plans for this little project had changed completely." He hands him the laptop with his left hand and holds the steering wheel with his right so that Drake could know exactly what he is talking about.

Koniharu growled a bit after seeing he was being ignored. He eventually uses his left hand to pull out the sheathed black pocket knife with a red dragon crest on the handle out of his pants and shows her the crest of it. He grins out of amusement as he states" this aughta get your attention more than anything else." hoping that his renown reputation as the city wide wanted slasher to speak for itself. He had left only a few survivors, and they all were way too afraid to say anything or at least that is what the news said anyway.

James had continued to look out for the cops a bit longer than drake had. Secretly he had wanted the cops to see them so he could fire a quick round or two, but that wasn't the case. He finally let go of the bag after figuring that no one was following them. He folded his arms thinking to himself" just great. Now I won't be able to have my own fun." He glances towards Koniharu's direction and continues" look at this fool. He believes that waiving a simple knife around makes him better than me." He looks saying in almost a whisper" as if."

Sam watched the two men in the front seat, her face contorted with confusion, what on earth were they talking about..? Phase two? Little project? What the hell was going on? And why had they chosen her as a victim?

She looked towards Koniharu as he started to speak, watching the blade, confusion clear on her face. "I don't know what you're talking about.." she mumbled, her head was pounding harshly. "There must be some kind of mistake, you don't know who I am!" she said defensively, trying to sit up straight.

Back
Top Bottom