Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Tease Wanted - 2nd Best Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey's razor

Banned
Banished
Seeking a Dominant Female, the idea I have is where a girl has a friendship with a guy that likes her, she knows he likes her but she doesn't like him in that way.

But she likes the attention so she just keeps him interested enough to keep the attention coming.

One day he tells her he will be going to a brothel or will hit on some slutty girl, this upsets Your Character as she wants to keep him to herself, so she offers him a 2nd Best Scenario, one where he gets to hump her leg or do something kind of sexual but not actual sex.

So it is a power play of sorts.

So how this develops what we can add is all up to us in discussion, please PM if interested, I like Thread or Email for RP play.

What you can expect from me as a writer can be found below.

About Me

I am story driven, I have few limits and varied interests, I could be full on into Romance where the two characters never have sex, I could be interested in something very depraved, I like fantasy, I can also play Female roles.

I have a F-List which I will post but nothing is written in stone and as I am story driven my kinks will be worked out with my partner and what suits the story at hand, so if you see I love something you hate please don't let that put you off. Just as you shouldn't be put off if I hate something you love, if the story is solid I will at least be interested in discussing it with you. https://www.f-list.net/c/cryptic%20anomaly/

A couple of things I don't get are anime and manga based RP's. Sorry, not my thing.

Fandom's are only ok if you want an OC to come in and act as if he knows nothing about your fave show or comic etc!

I prefer Thread, Email, PM in that order, no IM rp's unless you are ok with offline messages in which case we may as well do Emails huh?

Post Length

I am very adaptable, I tend to write what I feel is needed and also tend to match my partner. I have done RP's with upwards of 8 paragraphs in the past and although capable of it I have to admit sometimes it feels like hard work!

What I like

I like to delve into characters minds, I like to make everything feel real, now this doesn't mean we can't have crazy scenario's, by real I just like responses and thoughts to be realistic to the characters we are playing.

I love it when a RP takes on a mind of it's own and characters just have to do what they have to do. Although I like an understanding between me and my partner I do like some room to be flexible as well so that it doesn't feel like the story is too planned out without any room to just "see what happens".

I like twists to the usual cliches and standards, I like to turn things around as much as possible. For example a girl who is not the A List type doing nude modeling, the Ugly Man who has a talent for picking up women or is able to please them like no other. Anything really as long as it isn't the usual.

I also enjoy conflict, the slutty girl being a slut is pretty dull. I like the characters to be at odds with what they are doing, perhaps I am manipulating your character in some way but dislike it because I really have a crush on her and this is the only way I have been able to get her in the same room as me. Stuff like that.

I like detail and I am literate, I like intelligent writing and I also like it when a story has direction. If it becomes two people standing around talking about what to eat for too many posts in a row I will can it. I have done RP's like this and it bores me. I like to feel that the RP has direction and is heading somewhere, I don't mind if it is a slow burn though.

I also like multifaceted characters, the Bad Guy who is could be a murderous bastard to everyone else but loves YC and is a puppy around her.

The cheating BF who adores his GF but cheats because women just throw themselves at him.

What I don't like

Smut Montages.

You don't have to post every day but if you post once every few weeks I tend to lose track of what is happening.

One liners.

Boring stories.

No depth or meaning to what is happening. If we are playing relatives who want to have sex, why, what has driven us to this? Otherwise it is just two people having sex like any other two people having sex.

One dimensional characters. No one is all evil or all good etc.

Possible Pairings

Older Man x Younger Woman
Relatives
Older Woman x Younger Man
Nurse x Patient
Boss x Employee
Cop x Criminal
Warder x Prisoner
Nerdy/Ugly Girl x Hot Guy

I could go on but really anything a story could be worked around.

Scenarios and Settings

Historical, I have a few ideas around historical settings.

Taboo, anything where the people involved shouldn't be doing what they are doing, Teacher x Student, Incest, Prisoner x Warden as well as Bestiality, Death, Cheating etc

Fantasy, any fantasy setting in a future world or a one that resembles a past period.

Real World, anything that could take place in our actual world no matter how weird or impossible.

Prisons, Hospitals, Work places, schools etc etc

Again anything that appeals to me. I will add as more comes to me.

RE: Beauty & the Beast with a twist, Plot and Romance Female Required

Hello, would you please give me a little bit of information on what you are looking for? As in a setting, character requirements? I am interested.:)

RE: Train Ride RP - Seeking Romantic/Erotic and Realistic Females

Bump, floating a new idea.

Please PM if interested as I don't often check this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom