Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said to Ferus,"Thank-you for wrapping my ankle up in an attetion bandage thank-you so much Ferus. I won't be playing around at all,I'll rest my ankle up for about 5 days Ferus,but who'll help me out if I need help to get out of your bed hmm Ferus.?"

"I'll help you of course, and in the instance i'm not around I'll give your father special permissions to come in to check on you." He really hated to let anyone be in his room without supervision even most women, but these two seemed somehow straight laced for pirates. "Are you ready to get some sleep then?"

Angel said to Ferus,"That is fine with me that you help me,and if you can't help me then.my father will help me. Yes I'm a little bit tired and sleeply and I'm ready to get some sleep,are you ready to sleep as well Ferus.?"

He nodded, and laid down near her. He thought it felt a little strange to just lay down with a woman with no lustful intentions, but kind of nice at the same time. He let his body calm down, and his eye's gently began to close. Some of the crew were still up, playing cards, drinking, keeping watch. And the waves of the ocean gently rocked the boat.

Angel slowly closes her eyes and she begins to fall asleep and she also felt a bit werid as well,she has never ever slept with a guy at all in your life. Angel stays underneath the covers and she was sound asleep and she felt really safe with Ferus and his crew and she smiled in her sleep.

Ferus unconsciously wrapped around her as they slept. He felt actually quite comfortable. He slept soundly through the entire night. As morning came there was a knock on the door. "Captain, breakfast, and Victor, and Jeffen(Usually the one steering when Ferus was away from the wheel.) have come up with a route on the map. They wish to discuss it over breakfast. Ferus gently nudged Angel. "Time to wake." He stood up, and stretched with a yawn. "Need any help?"

Angel felt Ferus nudging her and she slowly wakes up and she yawns and stretches for a few minutes and she said to Ferus,"Yes I do need help Ferus,you might have to carry me from the bed back to the dinning room area where you usually eat all kinds of meals."

"I'm really am thankful you are willing to help me out al lthe time thanks again Ferus,and what are we having for breakfast hmm.?"

He smirked. "No trouble at all." He picked her up cradling her in his arms. He purposely tilted her a little more so her head would have to land on his chest. "I'm not sure what's been prepared, but it smells delightlful. " He said as they entered the dining hall. Everyone looked at them as they entered the dining room.

"Wow, captain you sure made quick work didn't you?" One of the crew said. Ferus blushed a bit. "No, she's not sore because of that. She tripped over something, and hurt her ankle." The crew let out a hardy laugh. "I should shang hai the lot of ya." Ferus said of course joking. His plate was already prepared at the head. He sat her down then took his seat. He began looking at the plotted course, and talking it over.

Angel looks at her plate and she wonders how the cook knew that she loved pancakes,eggs,bacon,and a piece of French Toast and liked orange juice as well.

All of the crew got their brekafast plate which every crew member had different things for breakfast,and they all begin to eat their meal up.

Angel slowly begins to eat her breakfast up and everything looked so good and tasted really yummy and good and she continues on eatting up and everyone else was done their breakfast except for her and Ferus were still eatting.

Victor said to his duaghter,"You got to be more careful on this ship deck no telling what else you could of slipped on and you could of badly broken your ankle,but luckily its only a sprange nothing too serious at all daughter ok."

Angel looks at her father and she nods her head to agree with her father advice and she was finally done her breakfast and wiped her mouth off with a napkin.

Ferus smiled seeing Angel had enjoyed breakfast. He helped her up to the deck after breakfast. The crew had gotten most everything prepared, and they continued sailing they were only a short ways off of shore. Everyone was excited. A bit of the crew only got to leave the ship every once in a while at certain ports, and this was one of them. The great line coast they could actually rest here for a short spell.

A few hours...

"Land ho!" One of the crew yelled, and in a few minutes they were docking, and everyone was piling from the ship. Some to enjoy land for a bit others on mission to get supplies. Others on mission to relieve some of there sexual tension with the apy for fun town ladies(lol)

Angel said to Ferus,"You sure are very helpful towards me and thanks again,I'd rather rest up in your cabin and I really don't like being left alone at all,I don't mind if you want to stay with me at all. It's up to you to decide if you want to stay with me or go with your crew and have fun with other girls your choice Ferus."

Victor went with the guys to pick up some ladies and they took the girls to seprate inn rooms and Victor begins to kiss this girl that has brown hair,grey eyes,5'5,wearing a red shirt,a short black mini skrit and her name is Kira,which was one Victor female crew members that he truly likes alot and they both begin to have fun with each other.

Ferus grinned at her. "Would it really not bother you a bit if i spent the time on shore wining, and dining another woman while leaving you alone after i made the deal with your father to have you, him, and a few members of your crew join me? Really you would not mind at all? Cause i was really hoping you would even if it was just a little." He said with a coy smile.

Angel looked at Ferus and she said to him,"Yes I do remember what you promise my father and what the deal was,so does that mean you'll hang out with me for a bit?Or no? I can't help it that I get a bit curious on what your choice is,I get my curiousity from my mother Ferus,I wonder if my father is having a fun time with a girl or not oh well. I don't interfere with my father life or his business at all Ferus."

((I was hoping that Ferus and Angel could have some sexual fun with each other.))

Ferus grinned. "Of course i'll spend some time with you, besides i've never been one to pay for that kind of thing, and the others are getting all of the supplies. Maybe we can find something to do." He helped her back to the cabin. He waited till they were both inside. He pulled out two glasses, and a bottle of aged wine. "This is the finest whine you'll ever come across my deer i got it from a french ship heading to sell it's whine, and sold this for a few thousand shilings of gold a piece, but kept one of my own. He poured them both a glass, and handed one to her. "so what do you think?" He took a sip himself.

Angel took a small sip from her glass and said to Ferus,"Wow your right this wine does taste good for french white wine,and this is the first time I've ever tasted french white wine in my life thanks Ferus."

Angel continue on taking sips of her wine and she was done her glass of wine and she smiled at Ferus and said to him,"I knew that you weren't that type of guy at all Ferus and thanks for the glass of wine,and I do not want anymore at all ok."

He smiled taking the glass, and returning it. "Okay then maybe we can just enjoy each others company a bit." He finished his whine, and set down the glass.

He sat on the bed near her. "So are you enjoying your trip on the vintage? I hope you are enjoying your accomadations. A pretty flower like yourself should be taken only the most exsquisette care of."

Angel said to Ferus,"Sure we can keep each other company for as long as you want to stay since it's your cabin and your ship Ferus."

"Yes I am enjoying my accomdations on the Vintage it's a beautiful ship."

"And I'm fine with the arrangements like the sleeping arrangements are perfectly fine, and so are the food accomdations very perfectly and a little bit romantic as well Ferus."

He grinned. "While that is true i still appreciate your consent of spending time together. Has anyone ever told you, you are very pretty? He gently took her hand in his, and kissed her fingers; romantic you say...well truth be told that is the ambience i was aiming for. He gently released her hand, and gently placed it on her thigh." He gently leaned forward kissing her softly.

Angel said to him,"No one has told me that lately that I'm very beautiful,and thank-you for the comment you gave me Ferus." Angel face was slightly blushing a little bit when Ferus leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips.

He let the kiss linger closing her eye's, and pressing in to her just a bit. He pulled back a little. "Sorry i don't want to get carried away. unless..." He was hoping for some sign from her to continue. If he alienated her it would take work to get her trust back.

Angel looked at Ferus and she said to him,"It's ok you are not getting too carried away at all,I'm fine with this Ferus." Angel returns the kiss as well and she slightly presses up against Ferus chest to give him a sign that she was comfy with this.

Feeling her press against him he was reassured that this was ok. He began to kiss her deeply slightly more aggressively. He began to push her onto her back, and nibble at her neck.

Angel felt Ferus nibbling on her neck and she gently groaned from this nibbling he was doing to her neck. She felt him pushing her back down onto the bed and she felt the kiss getting a little bit more aggersive and she didn't mind this at all,as long as Ferus avoided pressing his hand on her left shoulder blade.

One hand began to gently run up her thigh, and the other began slowly unbutton her blouse. "It's getting a little warm in here..." He grinned. His kisses continuing to fall down her neck till he reached her collar.

Angel felt Ferus hand running along her thigh and she felt him kissing her neck again and kissing her collarbone on her neck and she groaned again. Angel felt Ferus other hand unbuttoning her blouse and she said to him,"Yes your right it is getting a little bit warm in here Ferus."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom