Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferus nodded. He had to make sure everything was ok around the ship first hand. He visited pretty much everything making sure it was all done well. He looked to one of his crew members one who was one of the better cooks. "You are on dinner duty tonight." The crew member nodded.

"I think i may retire for a while." Ferus said before heading to his room. Ferus entered his room to see her seemingly comfortable in his bed. The girl didn't even ask about the sleeping arrangements within the room she just assumed she got the bed. i find that kind of attractive. He thought to himself. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "She is really something to look at." He spoke to himself quietly.

Angel was so comfy in Captain Ferus bed and she was unaware that Ferus was sitting on the edge of his bed and that he was watching her sleeping away for a bit.

She slowly begins to toss and turn in her sleep and she quickly wakes up and she was slightly shaking and shivering in Ferus bed and she woke up from a bad dream about her mother's death and she had tears falling down from her eyes.

Ferus thought she was sleeping peacefully, but she soon began to stir alot. He grew concerned however he didn't want to wak her. When she shot up awake he could tell that something was really bothering her. He wasn't sure exactly what to say to comfort her. "Are you alright did something give you the spooks. You had me worrying flailing about like that."

Angel looked at Ferus and she said to him,"The only thing that spooked me is having nightmares about my mother how she died and you were the one that killed her. How could you kill my mother why did you shoot her for why."? Angel was upset and she begins to cry non-stop and wipes the tears away from her eyes.

He looked at her confused. "Wh-what...I never killed your mother..." He was a little angry at her comment, but he realized she was still probably sleep to some extent. "Angel...i did not kill your mother...why would you say that?" He made sure to speak calmly as not to upset her farther.

Angel said to him,"I saw you with the gun in your hand unless if another male pirate captain framed you so I'd get upset at you instead of the other person. I miss my mother so much you probably still have your parent's still,I just think about my mother all the time."

He was sure she was awake now. "I don't...I've never ever killed a woman." He stated. "When...when did you think i did this?" He'd fought against many pirates, and some were women, but he made a point not to kill them, or disgrace them. Though when other pirates heard of there tales they called him cowardly, and to kind. It was his code, and if he couldn't play by his own rules the game just wasn't worth playing to him.

Angel looked at Ferus,"It happened about 2 years ago where my mother was killed by a pirate captain and he ran away like a coward and he or she framed you about 2 years ago. I'm sorry that I thought that you were the one that killed my mother please forgive me Ferus."

"but...h-how did he frame me." If that was the case, and someone was out there was framing him for stuff he hadn't done he was dragging his name through the mud. He didn't need some one befouling his name not to mention if his mother found out she would come after him.

"That is what one of Black Beard crew members told me that story,and I don't think that you'll do such a thing to anyone and does the name Captian Victoria ring any bells hmm Ferus.?"

"The name Victoria?" He thought for a moment. He then looked at her. "i have not heard of her in any of my travels have you come in to contact with her?" He questioned. "Is she famous?"

Angel said to Ferus,"Victoria was my mother she was quite beautiful and many people say that I look more like my mother then my father,except that I have my father's eyes,his eyes are hazel just like mine are. My mother was the one that got shot in the heart and she died from bleeding in her heart Ferus,I just feel like that I'm alone in this world and I doubt that I'll ever find true happiness in life oh well sigh."

Ferus wrapped his arm around her. "Angel you have caught my eye with more than just your looks...I can not replace your mother. It would be rather odd if i could, but don't think you are alone. You are now a member of my crew one ofhte finest crew in all of the sea, and more than that you are not alone. I told your father i would take care of you, and i will. If you need anything let me know. I won't rest till you are able to sleep soundly at night with sweet dreams. And as soon as we get the treasure...we will find whoever did that, and we will bring them to justice."

Angel felt Ferus wrapping his arms around her waist and she said to him,"Are you trying to ask me something Ferus,and what are the sleeping arrangements for me where will I be sleeping since I'm part of your crew. Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm one of finest crew of your ship thanks alot Ferus. I know that we'll find that treasure and find out who ever killed my mother he or she will regret this for sure,but how can I sleep soundly without having nightmares hmm? I know that I'm not alone at all,at least you understand what I've been through in life thanks for listing to me Ferus."

He smiled. "What do you mean where will you be sleeping? Where you lay of course. My room is the safest. I trust my men, but we are cooped up her for a while sometime, and i would not want to have to gut one that lost control for a moment. I will lay with you to keep your nightmares away of course." He said. "I swear par my words i won't do anything, but as Captain i feel these sleeping arrangements are best. However if you have another idea..please i am open to it." He took her hand, and leaned in close. "I will be happy to listen anytime you have something to say."

Angel looked at Ferus and she said to him,"Most pirate ships are a bit too cooped up for anyone to sleep in or move around,I'm fine with the sleeping arrangements that you decided would be safest for me Ferus."

Angel slightly smiles at Ferus and she gently yawns for a few minutes and knew that he wouldn't do anything to her at all without her premisson at any cost.

The cook rings the bell and that means dinner was ready and Angel said to Ferus,"I think dinner is ready and could you please show me where the dinning room is that we all eat in please and thank-you Ferus.?" Angel felt Ferus gently holding her hand and her face slightly blushed a little bit.

Ferus smiled. He had found some of the best pirates around in his opinion. He believed in quality not quantity most of his crew was made up of wrongly imprisoned people who had fallen behind on taxes, and were wrongly imprisoned. He on a hunt with his mother freed them, some of the captives they freed stayed with her in her crew until she decided that her ship was getting to full, and it was time Ferus get his own some of the crew he'd become friends with decided to join him, and that was mostly what his crew consisted of, but to his luck some were swordfighters, blacksmiths, cook, ammunition makers, and mapers giving him a diverse powerful crew, and with the experience he'd get from Victor, and his crew they would be even more rounded.

He took her hand. "It would be my honor." He lead her to the table where everyone was. His place was of course at the head. , and the crew member that was sitting to his left moved for Angel without a word. Plates of some kind of beef rested before them sending a tantalizing aroma into the air. Ferus raised his glass of rum. "To the loyalest crew in all the seven oceans, and to the booty the awaits us in Costa Verde'!" He exclaimed. "Costa Verde'" The rest of the crew yelled in unision.

Victor and his crew were amazed how big this roast beef was and everyone begin to eat everything up,the dinner was very yummy and delicous and Victor said to Ferus,"This meal was really good,but their one thing that the map needs to find the path to this treasure,and I believe my daughter has all of keys to locate this path. She kept them all safe and sound from Black beard crew and also from his grasp as well Ferus."

Angel hands her father all of the keys to the map which were four keys one was a brotch,a small diamond that was aquamarine,a key and the amulet necklace as well and Victor and his crew left the dinning room and begin to figure out all of these clues to find this treasure.

Angel said to Ferus,"Thank-you for the dinner it was good,could you please excuse me from the table I need some fresh air please excuse me Ferus."

Angel get's off the chair and she begins to walk outside around the ships deck and she looked up towards the starry nightsky and she sighed.

"I am glad you like it sir." Ferus did not gloat toward the man as one who had just bested him in combat, but almost as a life long friend who occancionally had scuffs. Ferus was surprised to find out she also had the keys. She hadn't mentioned she had, had those. He wondered...she was rather good at keeping quiet, and not giving out to much information.

He was a little concerned as she left the table. "Is everything ok? Was there anything wrong with the food? or are you just looking for piece of mind on a crowded ship, and i'm impeding upon it?" He smirked.

Angel looked at Ferus,"Everything was good even the food was really good,I just needed to get out of that crowed room to get some fresh air and think things out about my life that is all Ferus. Plus I love to look up towards the starry nightsky it helps me realx for a bit Ferus." Angel sees a shooting star in the sky and she makes her wish and hopes that her wish would come true what she wished for,and kept that wish very quietly and didn't tell Ferus what she wished for.

Ferus smirked at the mysterious girl. He wondered if she only became a pirate because of her parents or if it was really what she wanted. While Ferus was growing up he'd never met his father, but his mother was masculine enough to be both unless she needed to use her curves to seduce men out of secrets, or to get revenge. Her favorite saying was the curves of her body was more of a threat to any man than the sharpest blade.

Ferus nodded. "Okay then i just wanted to make sure you were ok. We will be stopping in a port tomorrow there are some things i must pick up, and we will need a few more supplies for the crew. I am heading to bed." Ferus entered the bedroom. He sat at the edge of the bed thinking. He didn't like the idea of someone framing him. What if his mother ran into the person. He had an uneasy feeling.

Angel watches Ferus leave and she was also a bit tired as well and she said good night to her father,and headed for Ferus cabin. She was walking back and she accidently slipped on something and lost her balance and she couldn't move her ankle and you could hear a loud thud on the deck,outside of Ferus cabin. Angel was in pain and she was winching in a lot of pain and hoped that Ferus would take care of her ankle if she badly spranged it or not.

Ferus was just about to lay back when he heard a loud sound like someone falling outside his door. He sprang up, and ran to see who was coming toward his cabin the door swung open, and he looked down to see Angel. "Angel..." He looked at how she was on the ground. "He lifted her up, and carried her to the bed. "How'd you fall what happened, are you ok?"

Angel said to Ferus,"I accidently slipped on a rope that one of your crew forget to pick up and put it away. That is what happened and I think that I might of spranged my ankle because it's hurts like heck and it's in pain as well Ferus. You can take a look at my ankle if you want to I trust you Ferus."

After sitting her down. He moved very slowly kneeling, and taking off her boot. He gently touched her ankle, and tried to determine what was wrong. Seeing her wince it was obvious she was right. "Yep, it looks sprang." He walked over to a small chest in the corner. He pulled out a bandanna to wrap around her ankle to keep it from moving to much. "There that should be fine. of course you'll have to stay off of it for a while so no playing around okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom