Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The setting takes place where a female girl is aboard a ship with other people that know stuff about pirates and their ships and legends of famous pirate captains that have seen the world with their own eyes and different kind of treasures from different places that have history about the different islands between France and Spain.

Angel was walking around the ship and she knew how to fight with a sword pretty well, her father taught her how to use a sword to fight and defend her own self at any cost if she ever needed to defend herself or protect herself from harm.

Most of the people on this ship are pirates and the ships name is: “The Phantom Rose.”

Angel walks into the cabin and looks at all of the neat stuff in the cabin and she liked seeing other things and different kind of treasures as well that come from an Island of some kind and she can’t remember the Island name at all and she sighed.

It was about 5pm in the evening on a nice summer breezy night out like tonight. Angel was wearing a white fluffy pirate top, her pirate pants were black and her pirate boots were white and her hair was up in a braid and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, and she is about 24 years old.

She loved exploring the ship while the other pirates were talking to each other and to their guests as well.

Angel hopes that nothing bad will happen tonight at all, if anything bad ever did happen tonight, she’ll put up a great fight no matter what happens to her at all she is always prepared for anything at all. (d. She is also a pirate as well and your male pirate captain is after her father because he stole a map from your character about 2 years ago ok.)

Ferus was an up and coming pirate captain. He was aspiring to be like his mother who was the greatest female pirate to ever sail the sea's she commanded respect, and cut down an burried anyone fool-harty enough to try to disobey her or try to swindle her.

Ferus had the silver tongue of his mother the skillz to swindle nearly anyone out of anything. He been practicing the art ever since he was taken advantage of by a willy sailor who had swindled him out of the treasure map his mom had given him the last time he'd seen her.

He'd been looking for the treasure map since the man had taken it of course taking other conquests along the way. Ferus had heard tale in a nearby town of a woman pirate. At that moment he knew it had nothing to do with what he was looking for, but as he continued listening he heard information about where they were heading. He jumped up, and assembled his crew.

They could from where they were see the boat not to far from the harbor. They followed them har out to sea making sure to stay a good distance away. Once he felt they were close he had his men load up the canons. The rose the flag of the jolly roger, and Ferus yelled fire, and shot forth there cannons.

Victor heard one of his crew yelling to the deck,"Were under attack mateies be ready to fire back right now,what shall we do captain hmm.?" Victor got to the wheel of the ship and he begins to sterr the ship out of the way of the cannons that were being fired at his ship and he slightly cursed underneath his breath.

Angel woke up from her sleep and she grabs her sword and her gun and runs out of her room and she feels the ship going back and fourth through the sea waters and she gains her balance and she makes it up to the deck.

She wonders what she should do to help the crew out and also help her father out as well,Victor said to his daughter,"Take the map and get onto one of the row boats and row to the pier of spain were not that far from it hurry Angel your the only one that can escape go now,and always remember that your mother and I always loved you alot ok go now."

Angel grabs the map from her father's hand and she tucks it inside of her cloak pocket and she grabs about 4 bags of coins and she quickly climbs into the row boat and rows to the pier of spain to escape from the captain of the jolly roger ship for the time being.

((I was hoping their could be a bit of a chasing scene between your male pirate captain character and my character as well.)) This is what Angel lools like except her hair is blonde and not brown.
Pirate.jpg

His crew cheered as they hit there mark. The crew continued to load the canons firing continuing to keep up the assault. "Careful we don't need to sink them yet. We will need to get that map. He prepared some of his crew to go over in small boats, and scale the sides of the phantom rose. He was the only one with a single boat. The others were paired two or three to a boat. He was heading for the phantom rose when he noticed a lone boat being set into the water. He looked at the crew he had follow him. "You guys to the phantom rose. I spot a guppee trying to away." The crew agreed, and continued on while he chased after the other boat."

In the night sky he couldn't see the person he was chasing. However they were able to land before him, and took off. He looked back to his boat. He was so close he couldn't lose the person now. He was almost positive they had the map he was searching for. Landing he chased after them on foot.

Angel was a pretty fast runner and she ran into the nearest tavern and she quickly entered into the tavern and the bar tender leaded her to a room in the very back of the tavern that was a private room.

Angel pays the bar tender about 10 gold coins and that will be enough to pay for the room and a round of drinks for everyone that was in the tavern having a good time.

Angel closes the door behind her and she removes her cloak off her outfit and she studied the map very carefully and knew that she had the last key to the map and she knew who ever was chasing her he or she will eventually find her and no telling what could happen and she sighed.

He was able to follow the person far enough to see them head into town. He was breathing heavy as he reached the town himself. The person was very fast, and rowing the boat from a farther distance was taking it toll on him. He surveyed the immediate area looking for any signs or hiding spots. He didn't want to be ambushed. After walking into the town a ways, and not being attacked he assumed the person was hiding, and not planning to get the jump on him. So he began looking for places they might take refuge. He checked alley ways, and any place he could think. Tired he decided to stop at the tavern to have a drink. "Dammit..." He cursed. He'd lost the girl.

Tired, and feeling defeated he ended up renting a room as well. He happened to get the room on the other side of Angel.

Angel was comfy in her room that she rented for tonight and she sighed,and wonders what else will happen next to her father and his crew or to her as well.

Angel get's off her bed and she grabs her cloak and she put's the cloak over her outfit and she pulls the cloak hood over her head.

She then leaves her room and walks around more of the tavern and she walks by someone room and she heads out onto the blacony,and she looked up towards the starry nightsky and sighed.

She was unaware that a drunken male followed her outside and he was drunk like a scum and he said ot her,"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be out here on your own,let me take you to my room and I'll show you a good time come on miss what do you say hmm.?"

Angel said ot him,"No thank-you I don't hang around drunks like you at all,your nothing but trouble,so stay away from me and don't touch me at all sir now get away from me you drink."

The drunken male guy grabbed Angel by the wrist and he begins to drag her towards his room and Angel manages to get away from him and wished that someone could teach this guy a lesson for good.

((I was hoping that your male pirate captain character could punch out the drunken guy and help my character out if that is ok with you.?))

"Hey i think the lady said that she'd pretty much drink a full bottle of vinegar than spend a second with you." The drunk male turned around swinging, and yelling. "Why you?" Ferus quickly ducked dodging the blow. "That was a little slow." The man swung again, and again. Each swing was easily dodged. Ferus was having fun taunting him. "This is just getting sad." He dodged a final blow, and with a powerful punched layed him out. The man fell hard.

He then looked to the girl. "Are you ok ma'am I saw the guy bothering you, and i didn't think you knew him...or wanted to see him so...i hope that he wasn't like your boyfriend or husband or something, but he was right a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be on your own. Are you here alone?"

Angel looked at the guy and she said to him,"Thanks for teaching that drunken guy a lesson and yes I'm here all alone and I was suspose to return something to you,and here is your map sir".

"My father and I kept it safe from Blackbeard and his crew grasp all this time,this is rightfully yours and here you go and no need to thank me at all sir ok,I'll be seeing you around again someday and good night and bye."

Angel walked away from him and she said to him,"I have no boyfriend or husband at all I've been single all of my life and I never ever found true love or happiness at all in my life,and I'm a little tired out sir and good night again."

Angel continues on walking away from him and she was not far from her room and wonders what he wants with her soon or never and she sighed and kept quiet for the rest of the night.

He grinned. "It was no problem my pleasure. My mother taught me to do that if i ever saw a jackass giving a woman trouble."

He was a little surprised by her sudden admittance of having the map. He didn't even have a chance to be angry about them taking it. He only had the chance to be grateful that they kept it safe. If black beard had come after him while he was younger, beforehe had gotten experience under his belt he would have taken the map with no trouble.

He watched her began to walk away. He followed behind her. He was a little unsure of what to say he'd been robbed but the treasure was protected, but why would a pirate help another pirate out. It could be a trap, or were they really just keeping it safe. He rushed to her just before he entered her room. "Wait...i understand you are tired will you be heading to your ship tomorrow. I'd like to sit down with you, and your father, and thank you properly."

Angel said to him,"I don't own a ship at all,my father owns a ship named: "The Phantom Rose"but not sure if he left already or not though, sure you can thank my father and I properly. I need some sleep now,and good night to you sir,and have a good sleep and see you in the morning then ok good night now,you also need sleep as well you look tired I can tell by looking into your eyes,please get some rest now sir ok."

Ferus was a little intrigued by her. She didn't have the ruthlessness that it took to be a good pirate helping your enemy knowing full well it's your enemy instead of striking them down. That was such an odd concept for a pirate. However he was quite tired, and went to his room to catch some shut eye. He woke early the next morn. He had to get back to his crew. He began his walk back to his row boat.

Angel was also awake as well and she put her cloak back over her outfit and she leaves her room and she heads back to her row boat as well and wondered if her father was alright and he wasn't hurt or harmed at any cost.

Angel sees her father held captive on the jolly roger and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and she rowed to the enemy ship. She quickly sneaks onto the ship and she hides in the shadows and followed some of the crew to where the cell they kept her father and about 5 other crew members.

Victor sees his daughter and said ot her,"You shouldn't be here our ship got sank and us 6 are held captives on this ship,hopefully captain Ferus won't find you here if he does no telling what he'll do with you daughterbut I'm glad that your alright daughter."

Angel mangaes to slip into the cell with her father and said to him,"I'll be safe with you and the crew and Captain Ferus won't be able to find me at all among all of you I'll be fine father ok,just trust me on this one."

Angel's father nods his head and he hugs her and was glad that she knew how to hide from the enemy at any cost.

Ferus took his time getting back to the ship. He looked to where his boat rested on shore, but didn't see the one, of the character he'd followed. He had lost them, but still gotten his map. He figured it was fate. However he thought the girl there was pretty cute if she hadn't already been bothered he would've asked her out. From the shore he could see his ship out on the water waiting for it's captain's return.

He got in his boat, and rowed leisurely to his ship. "Ahoy!" He yelled, and they through down a rope for him to climb onto the ship. He reached the top, and he looked at his crew. "So what happened where be thee enemies ship. We gott'm cap'm we even managed to take der' cap'm hostage. we thought you would want to do the honors."

"I see marvelous." Ferus grinned. I want you to trot them out here fo' me..." A few of the crew went to get the captives shackling there ankles together before they had them ascend the stairs to the deck.

Angel was a bit clever at times and she watched her father and his crew put their heads down and she did what they did and kept her cloak hood over her head and hoped that Captain Ferus wouldn't know or reconize her at any cost.

She knew her father was right no telling what Captain Ferus would with her if he manages to figure out which crew member she was and she hoped that she didn't regret this at all and kept quiet.

Ferus waited until they were all lined up in front of him. "Well, well, well what a n interesting bunch of scaliwags we've got here." He looked at the man. "I want the captain of the vessel we plundered to step forward." He commanded. "If you care for the safety of your crew you'd best listen."

Victor stepped forward and he waved one of his crew members to step forward with him as well,and Angel steps forward with her father and Victor said to Ferus,"What is it you wish to tell me or what is it you want with me hmm.? You have your map already and it's not a fake at all,my daughter gave you the map fair and square Captain Ferus."

"Daughter..." Ferus said... He looked at the cloaked figure. He stepped forward removing her hood. "Oh...i see." The other looked at there captains surprise. "Hm...I am trying to decide what to do with you. forgiveness understanding...these are not general qualities a pirate holds dear. You are obviously a good captain what would you say if i offered you a place on my crew...?"

Victor glared at Ferus and said to him,"Keep your hands off my daughter she is the only family I have left,and what makes you think that my daughter will want a place with your crew hmm.?"

Angel looked at her father and then at Ferus and she said to him,"The only way I'll take a place with your crew if my father and his crew join your crew."

Ferus shot Victor a glare. He then sighed, and calmed himself down. "You needn't fear anything i would make sure she is ok." He grinned. "I did not know that is why i took the time to ask sir."

He then looked to the other members. "I see..." His main conern would be Victor. "If it was a life or death situation would you serve as a member of my crew sir i do not wish to dishonor your honor." He smirked.

Victor said to Ferus,"Of course I'll become part of your crew,it would be honor to join you and so will my crew as well. I know that you'll make sure my daughter is safe,but none of your other crew members or my members are allowed to lay a hand on my duaghter is that understood Captain Ferus hmm.?"

Angel glared at Captain Ferus and she knew that he wants her for his own pleasure and also try to keep her safe as well,and she kept quiet and waited until her father and Captain Ferus were done talking to each other.

Ferus was more than ready to agree to his requests. "You have my word as a man, and as captain of the Vintage that my crew shall not touch this maiden of beauty. Ferus looked to his men. His men all roared in approval immediately releasing Victor, and the others from there shackles. The man at the wheel yelled down. "Where to next captain.?" Ferus looked up to him with a mischevious grin. "To the coast de verde' we are going after the Sunken treasure of amarais. Amarais was one of the first pirates to make a name for himself, and he was quite the captain to he plundered, and pirated well into old age however on his death bed he said that you can't take your booty with you, and he hid it saying the booty belonged to the next generation. No crew has ever found it, but every pirate knew the tale.

He turned to Victor. "Sir Victor I may be the captain here, but you have been one for many years. I hope you will impart unto knowledge while you are here." He then turned to Angel. "Welcome to the Vintage please make yourself at home."

Angel looked at him and she nods her head and said to him,"Where will I be staying for the nights on your ship hmm Captain Ferus.?"

Victor said ot him,"I know that I can trust you with my life and what shall my crew and I do on your ship,I'm just wondering that is all Captain Ferus."

Captain Ferus could only let a grin slip from his lips it would be anything less than gentlemanly to offer you any other than the captains quarters her grinned. "I swear upon ship i shall not lay a hand on such a beauty as thee without they permission fair enough?"

"Victor I wish for you to help find the best route to the costa verde' ". He turned to the rest of his crew. "The rest of you find odds, and ends around the ship."

Angel looked at Ferus and she said to him,"Fair enough thank-you for letting me stay in your quarters for as long as I want to. You sure are a true gentlemen towards me,I'll be heading off to bed then,and your right it's up to me to give you premisson for you to touch me,but not sure when though. Well good night everyone and enjoy your night as well."

Angel headed to the captain quater cabin and she was amazed how big Captain Ferus cabin was and she closes the door behind her and she crawls into the captain bed and she drifts off to sleep for a bit.

Victor said to Ferus,"Sure I can help you locate the path to Costa Verda,it shouldn't be too far from here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom