Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Search for the Uncommon [m/m, Monsters, Horror, Action, Fandoms & More]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
So it's been a while since I've been on Blue Moon. Still, I've got an inkling to try some roleplaying and I'd love to find a few people to have some fun with. I like to think of myself as a fairly literate person. I can pop out one to a couple paragraphs, generally matching whatever my partner is doing. As for where I'm willing to roleplay, I prefer Blue Moon PMs. I can be convinced to try Email or an IM service, though.

Enough with the arbitrary, "these are my rules," though. I'll just jump into a bit of what I'm looking for at the moment.

• I'd love to roleplay within a darker setting. And while I love equally grim situations and characters, I'm also open to softer, more romantic plots contained within a horror setting. After all, what drives people closer together than fear?
  • I adore monsters of all kinds; both playing as and against them. While Vampires, demons and animal-hybrids fit into this category, my range goes much broader. I love zombies and frankenstein-esque creatures. I love ghouls and ghosts. Basically, if it has a penis I am more than willing to roleplay against it.
  • I was off it for the longest time, but I've kind of been wanting to explore Ageplay/Age gaps. I'd like to remain within the guidelines of BM however; anything exceeding those will have to be played out elsewhere. That said, I am also more than comfortable when playing characters upwards of 30 to 40. I'm pretty comfortable with most body types aside from extreme bara/bear mode.
  • I am kinky. I am VERY kinky. I'll try anything once. The lewder and more depraved? The better. However there are some things I won't touch; extreme body morphing/transformation, anything that rightfully goes in a toilet and diapers.
  • You like to double? I like to double? Taking on multiple roles is always a good thing and I enjoy someone who is willing to deliver. Anything from NPCs to secondary characters are things I'll do and what I'll expect in grander plots.
  • I'm going to be one of "those people". Right now, in terms of smutty activities, I'm looking to play a submissive. In no way is this an inclination of the kind of personality or character I'll play, though. I'll dominate in bed, but the brass tacks of things is that at the end of the day, I prefer to take rather than give. Not that I am against switching things around - it keeps things refreshing and I love to flip bedroom expectations.
  • I was hoping this reminder wouldn't be necessary, but please, when contacting me, make your initial message more than a, "Hi, I want to RP with you." I need an idea of what you're looking for and having to guess or interrogate you for a very basic answer is a nuisance. I don't need a whole lot, just give me something I can actually respond to.

Arbitrary list of generic pairings and interests:

• Fandoms

• Dishonored
    • The Walking Dead Video Game
    • Warframe
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Resident Evil
    • Fallout
    • Metro 2033 and Last Light
    • Silent Hill
    ((There are many, many more. If you're interested in a fandom, let me know. Just be aware that I am most familiar with video games.))

Originals

• Medical Based:

Mental Patient x Doctor
    Patient x Doctor
    Experiment x Scientist

• Horror:

Serial Killer/Kidnapping
    Otherworldly abominations/trapped in a location
    Ghost
    Zombie or Frankenstein (either as a sort of setting or involved as characters; think a sentient undead, even a Lich.)

• Service:

Robot/Android x Master
    Robot/Android Assassin x Master/Target
    Assassin x Target
    Necromancer x Creation
    Necromancer x Apprentice
    Necromancy-heavy scenarios in general

• Uncatagorized:

Vampire
    Aliens
    Fairy Tale-based
    Your Suggestions

Cravings?: Honestly, I'll probably get pretty jazzed about any idea that's set in a dystopian world or a fun, non-modern settings (be it future or medieval or some sort of in-between). That said, I am hankering for some conflict involving churches and religious states. Dishonored's got me in a weird mood again. Also I'd love a chance to play a collected, confident and/or even cold character who gets their shit pushed in one way or the other, both in the bedroom and day to day life. I'm a masochist - or maybe just a sadist who likes to see strong characters show a completely different side when challenged?

RE: A Search for the Uncommon [m/m, Monsters, Horror, and Other Such Shit]

I'll just reserve this space for plots and ideas as they come.

Here's a quick bump between activities.

Random, sweaty bump.

Jesus people, how hard is it to read the title of the thread? If I say I'm looking for m/m, why would you PM me about a m/f roleplay?

Here's a bump for the morning.

And here's a bump for this morning.

Quick bump between keyboards.

Woah, been a while.

Holy shit, back to this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.