Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beckinsale Motel (Celebstars x Assume)

"I was going to go in to town and get some cleaning gear, can't just do it with some water can we. You should come to, get to know the people, after all, they will be our neighbours wont they?" Lifting her brows up, she continued to eat her breakfast until she was done. "Then we will come back and get work done on the motels. Clean them up, give them new sheets and curtains and hopefully that will be all. To be honest we haven't checked them yet have we? We don't know what they are like."

"Hurry up and get ready, I will be waiting in the car." Kissing his cheek, Kate walked out in to the hallway and picked up her black leather bag. Heading out the door she made her way to the vehicle and got inside, sitting her butt down on the seat. Turning on the radio, she messed with the dials until a station came on. The music wasn't the greatest but it was better than nothing for now. Her son knew how to work things like this she thought so she would let him deal with it.

"Sure I'll come, I guess I'll get to see what this town has to offer..." Which was probably nothing much Andy thought in his mind. Once his mother had got up to go, he gave her a quick nod as he ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. Throwing on some dark blue jeans, he didn't bother to change his t-shirt. Throwing on some white sneakers, he made his way back downstairs and out the door. Seeing his mother in the car he ran right up to it as he hopped into the passengers seat.

Buckling his seat belt his mother would soon start the car and drive off. "Oh mom, I forgot to tell you. When you said that we haven't checked out all of the other rooms? Well when you were gone last night, I went and looked at a few of them, but one of them was sealed shut. I don't know why but it was locked, sealed shut. I wondered why the pervious owner did that?" Andy questioned, not knowing that his mother had met the pervious owner.

"Maybe is had a treasure in it huh? Gold? We could be rich.." he teased trying to make the situation sound interesting.

"Sealed shut?" Looking confused, it sounded like it was meant to be closed at all times. "You don't just mean locked?" Raising one eyebrow, Kate shook her head a little. "We will have to break it down then won't we" she smiled, rubbing her son's knee before taking it back to the wheel of the car. Steering slowly to the right, the town appeared in front of them in all it's glory. "Nothing like the city is it?" She laughed. "I'll park here, we can walk around, get to know the place, then pick up the cleaning stuff then come back."

Pulling the car in to a space near the entrance of the town, Kate held her bag up on her shoulder and walked with her son through the town. There was a barbers, antiques place, a charity shop where donations were made and a café. "Oh look, a Pizza place" she said pointing ahead. "See, not all bad is it!"

The morning was early still, it was approaching 8:30am by the time they had walked past everything, admiring the different shops and views of the forests which seemed to surround the place. "We are literally in the middle of nowhere." The thought did dawn on the mother. "I could of picked a nice shop to run in the city couldn't I?"

"Well it is locked, but it's sealed as well..it's hard to explain. You will have to see it for yourself. Though there is a keyhole there." Andy explained to his mother. Feeling her rub his leg, he couldn't help but smile. "Heh, yea it's really nothing like the city. It looks like some kinda town from one of those 1980s movies.." Andy said as he looked around as his mother parked the car. Getting out he slammed the door closed as the two began their journey into the new town.

"Heh, at least we can order from there.." Andy said as he jot down the number of the Pizza shop. "Not to bad I guess, but there probably isn't a mall here.." He said lightly chuckling. Walking through the town, Andy took good note of the different shops. There were a few bars, some hardware stores, a few café and restaurants. Though all of those shops seems a bit dated.

"Yea we really are in the middle of nowhere..." Andy said a bit sarcastically, he couldn't believe his mother was just realizing this. "Yea you could, we could have moved somewhere else. With more people...could have owned a bakery shop or something.." Andy said with a sorrowful sigh, he hated this place so far.

"Living in a place like this isn't so bad! I mean, you can....well you can't....." Kate was actually struggling to sell this place to him. He was right, this was actually quite a bad idea so she thought. Buying a motel was one thing, but doing it in the middle of nowhere seemed stupid.

"Look, if you want me to sell up I can. I will. For you." Rubbing his back with her hand, Kate then walked to the store where she was going to buy some cleaning equipment. She bought a bucket and mop, some soap and disinfectant. Her hands were full of bags so she asked Andy to carry some for her.

"Take them to the car, I won't be long, just going to get some nets and curtains." Smiling at him, she went in to another shop and got the required items before walking back to the car. They had been in town for a hour or so and Kate wanted to get back quickly. "Can start doing the rooms now and open up for business, if you still want to stay.

Andy watched as his mother struggled to make the move sound good. When she gave up, he shook his head lightly. He knew there was no selling this place. After all who would buy it? Even if they did sell it there was no way they would get their full money back. "Thanks mom, but let's stay here for a while..and see what it has to offer I guess.." Taking the bags back to the car, Andy placed them in the trunk and got into the passage seat as he waited for his mother.

After a few hours had pasted, Andy and his mother were outside cleaning the motels. Andy couldn't believe how dirty they were, this was going to require a lot more work than he had thought, which put Andy in somewhat of a grumpy mood. He started to make a few smartass remarks towards his mother about her buying this house. The two quickly got into a heated exchange of words. Dropping his mop down on the ground, Andy stormed out of the motels and headed towards the house.

Tears filled his eyes as he approached the house. He didn't want to see it, he didn't want to see anything that reminded him of this stupid town, and his mothers awful decision. Sighing, he decided to go to the lake, the only place that seem to not suck about this place.

Kate couldn't believe he would have an attitude with her, this place was already getting to him. Not feeling like doing anymore cleaning she headed out of the motel and up to her house. She had no idea her son was out by the lake underneath the home, she thought he would be upstairs in his room.

"Sam!!!" Shouted a young voice in the forest. "Where are you?!" The voice spoke again with the noise of a chain rattling. Thea had been walking in the bushes and trees for thirty minutes, going deeper with every step forward. "My dad is going to kill me." Pushing her lips together and inserting two fingers on her bottom lip, Thea blew some air and whistled, hoping her pet would come back to her. On this early evening with the sun just setting, the 18 year old was wearing a black beanie hat with her long brown locks down to her upper back. She had on a black leather jacket with a white tank top on underneath and some denim shorts below the waist. Walking in white sneakers with white socks, the girl came to an opening and saw the lake and a boy sitting by it. "Hey! Have you seen my dog?" She asked, getting ever closer to him.

Finally, she stopped in front of him, looking down at him as he was seated on his butt with his arms over his legs. Placing a hand on her hip, she showed off her black fingernails and a silver ring on her thumb and index finger. The dog lead, a silver chain swung in the air with the breeze by her bare leg between her shorts and socks.

Andy tried to clear his mind at the lake. Looking out into the open, it was quite the peaceful view. Taking a few deep breaths, he felt a bit bad for snapping at his mother, but he wasn't in the mood to head back inside just yet. Taking a rock, he tossed it into the lake making it skip across the water. Going off into his own little world in his head, he was a bit shaken when he heard someone call out to him. Looking up, he saw what had to be the cutest girls he had ever seen. Blushing slightly he shook his head. "No I haven't seen your dog.." he said checking her out. "Ummm...what are you doing here?" He questioned as he got up to his feet. "Were you walking your dog around this area?" Andy didn't know if there were homes nearby or what.

Harold Cooper boarded his truck as he made his way storming down the highway. He was going to teach this little whore, that she couldn't come into this town and take over people's property. The dark grey bearded man, wore the same clothing from earlier. The only difference was he had a police belt strapped around his waist. There was a few tools, such as a knife, baton, and pick lock inside the belt's pockets. Approaching 'his' motel, he parked the car in the forest area as he got out and started to head towards the house of the motel. Sneaking around, he saw the lights on in the house. Making his way around to the kitchen window, he looked in as he saw Kate. Heading towards the door that was right next to the window, he stepped on a branch making a rather loud noise.

"I live on the other side of the forest, just in front of the town. I was walking my dog through it but he ran off. My dad is going to get so mad" she laughed. "I've not seen you around here before. Your new?" Looking up towards the house which was on the short cliff she realised he lived at the motel. "Isn't this Harold's place?" her voice questioned. "I didn't know he sold up, in fact he wouldn't of, it had been in his family for years." Looking around she couldn't see any sign of her dog. "Ooooo right, yeah, he lost it to the bank. If you see him, be careful, he is a bit of a whack job" her hand went to her head and a finger spun around to imply he was mad. "SAM!!!!" Thea then shouted once more.

Kate was in the kitchen cleaning up, again. That is all she had done since she had arrived to this shitty place she thought. Putting her hands up in the air, she stopped herself and just went to sit at the kitchen table. She folded her arms on the furniture and rested her head on them. She felt really tired and was even questioning this move herself. The place was quiet, rather to quiet which started the process in her mind of something not being right. She was sure she then heard a noise, a girl, shouting out for Sam. "Who is Sam?" she said. A noise much closer to home then erupted in the form of a broken branch. Kate stood up immediately and tilted her head towards the back door. "Hello?"

When no one replied, she slowly went towards it, pushing the door open.

"Harold's place?" Andy said confused. "Who is Harold?" As Thea began to talk he suddenly realized it was the old owner of the place. "Yea i'm new, my mother bought this motel and the house, she decided it was a good idea for some reason.." he said shrugging. "What do you mean he's a whack job?" Andy asked, jumping a little bit as Thea shouted out the dogs name. "I'm Andy by the way. Why don't we look around for your dog?" He suggested.

Meanwhile trouble was brewing back at the house. When Kate opened up the door, Harold rushed her down as he grabbed and squeezed her hands. "You little whore didn't I tell you this place was mine?" he said as pinned her against the kitchen table. Turning her around onto her stomach, he slammed her down as her head hit the table. Grabbing a pair of handcuffs from his belt, he cuffed her to the kitchen table as he slammed her down once more against the table, making sure she wouldn't run or move.

Moving his hands to her ass, he grabbed it and squeezed it as he tried to pulled down her leather pants. Having a bit of trouble doing it, he took out a knife as he brought it up to her bum, slicing the leather material and opening quite a large hole. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his already hard cock as he rammed it into her hole forcefully. "You dress like a whore, and you even take it like one.." he said as he bucked his hips into her, forcing her body to slide up the table, as he raped her.

"Oh thanks" Thea said, liking him as he wanted to help her look for her dog. "Yeah back to Harold, him and his family were oddballs, no one liked staying there, in fact there was hardly anyone who stayed there. No one knew how he made his money, I guess in a way he didn't as he lost it to you right?"

Kate got the biggest scare of her life as the man she had seen earlier that day came out of nowhere and attacked her. Her hands were pinned against his as he forced himself in to 'his' home and slammed her against the kitchen table where she was sitting not so long ago. As she flipped on to her stomach, she gave a growl of fear before being slammed once more. Her forehead whacked against the wooden surface making her feel dizzy and dazed. Everything went blurry and the light which shone from the ceiling appeared to be brighter. Her wrist was made to tied against the leg of the table meaning she couldn't budge or runaway.

His final slam of her body caused her to stop moving and go limp. She was in such a dazed state she nearly lost consciousness. Kate could feel everything that was going on though, the squeezing of her ass and the ripping of her pants with his knife before the final blow which was his cock inserting in to her pussy. Her feet lifted up as he humped her from behind on the table.

Andy couldn't help but shoot a few looks Thea's way, as they walked. "I see. I knew it had to belong to some kinda weirdo. The whole house smelled awful. The inside is even worse looking than the outside." Andy chuckled. "No one knew how he made his money...you said? Well, there was a locked door. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't open. Do you think whatever is in there, is how he made his money? Though, if that was the case...he wouldn't have lost the place at all then?" Andy said crossing out that idea. "Whatever who cares anyway right?" He said smirking, though he didn't know what horrors were happening inside of the house with Harold and his mother. "Whatever happened to him though?" Andy suddenly asked. "Does he still live around here?"

Ramming his hips into her, Harold grabbed her hand as he wrapped it around his fist forcing her head up from the kitchen table. "You like that don't you?" He laughed as he whispered into her ear. Opening his mouth, he stuck his tongue out as he licked her cheek. "Everything in this house is mine...including you...but don't worry I'll take good care of my pet.." he said as his thrusts became harder and faster, he could feel himself about to blow inside of her.

"A locked door? What does your mom say about it? You may not want to know this but is it on the upper floor? Like upstairs? It might be a second attic." Thea looked away and just called for her dog again. "SAM!" A rustling near some bushes could be heard and out of nowhere jumped out her dog who ran straight for her with it's tongue hanging out. Jumping all over her Thea lost her balance and laughed. Looking at Andy again her face got all serious, knowing he was going to ask questions. "And no, he doesn't live around here, I don't think he does, no one has seen him."

"Ugh!" Kate cried out as her head felt like it was going to explode on her. She felt sick and hurt as he was taking advantage of her on her own kitchen table. Her arm which was free of cuffs was held by his hand and it made her turn awkward to free to cheek so he could lick it. Despite being dazed she tried to pull away from the leg of the table but it was no use. Instead she had to put up with what he was doing to her. Her legs were spread apart by his feet so she couldn't even kick out at him.

"A second attic?" he said as his eyes widen. "Why do you say that? It is on the upper floor...but how do you know that?" Something strange was going on. How did Thea know about that? Before he could ask any questions, he watched as Sam jumped out of a brush and attacked her. Jumping back, he smiled at the dog. "You have a nice dog there.." he teased, watching her go serious. "No one has seen him? That's weird..maybe something happened to him? Why don't we go check out that door? My mother and I were going too, but we sorta got into a little fight.."He said looking down feeling a bit sad. "I'm sure my mother would like to meet you.." Andy said with a smile as the two walked up the trail to the house.

"We have awoken haven't we?" Harold said teasing. "Don't worry..you'll enjoy this a bit more in a few.." he said gasping, closing his eyes as he made his large thrust into her. In a matter of seconds his load would fill and drench her pussy. "This is the best pussy I have ever had!" he chuckled.

Walking up the trail, they made their way around the side of the house. "The door is open..?" Andy said as he heard nosies. Suddenly his eyes widen as he saw a man fucking his mother, hearing her cries he knew this was trouble. Acting quick he grabbed a pot that was on the kitchen stove, and slammed it against Harlod's head. "Mom!" he yelled as Harold fell onto the floor, his pants down and his cock covered in cum.

"Umm people say things happened up there but none of it was proven. I don't really want to say more than I should." Taking the lead in her hand she clipped it on to Sam's collar so he couldn't run off again. "I don't know" Thea replied, "going in to that house kinda creeps me out" she gave a weak smile, pulling some brown hair behind her ear and below her hat. "Ok" she finally agreed, walking up the path towards the house with Andy and her pet. It was a little steep, a lot more than she thought it would be which took an effect on her slim thighs.

When they got to the of the hill and saw the back door open, the girl saw the worried look on the boy's face. "Are you ok?" Thea asked, putting a hand on his back. When they both walked towards it some groans and screams could be heard before their eyes locked on to where it was coming from. A hand covered Thea's mouth as she saw the woman bent over the table and that whack job Harold abusing her.

Kate felt like tonight was her last, she didn't want to live beyond today and was almost giving up on life. Suddenly, this loud 'clang' of a sound echoed and the man fell off the woman to the floor. Cum oozed out of Kate's pussy, dripping on to the kitchen floor and staining her leather pants in the process. The man hit the floor hard and the barking of Sam made Kate look around to see a girl. Confused as to what she was doing there she frantically tried to get her to help.

Grabbing the pot, he slammed it down once more onto the man's skull in a fit of anger. Going over to his mother he called out for her. "Mom?!" he said tears starting to form. Watching her exposed ass, he could see her pussy as well as the dirty cum that was coming out of her. Having no time to pay much attention to it, he started to pull her arm which was hand cuff to the table. Running over to Harold he grabbed the keys that was on his belt. Struggling he managed to open the cuffs after a few seconds of trying to find the right key.

"Hey!? Help me please?!" He yelled at Thea as he pulled his mothers lifeless body and laid her gently onto the floor. "Get her some water! Mom are you okay?! What happened...your head!.." he said as he held onto his mother in his arms, rubbing her forehead. Andy was in a bit of a panic.

Kate fell on to her son as the cuffs came loose. Her limp body rested on Andy's on the floor as he yelled at Thea to help him. The young girl looked and walked forward, her eyes wide open as they could possibly be. Tying Sam to the door handle of the back door she stepped inside the house and took a giant leap over Harold who had also scared her to death. Looking through all of the cupboards until she found the one that hosted the glasses the girl filled it with water and came over to the mother. Getting on her knees she poured the contents in to the mouth of the woman. Kate swallowed the water and moaned as well as cried, holding on to her son for dear life.

Thirty or so minutes had passed of Kate just laying on the floor. She was much more aware of the situation now and less dazed. "Cuff him" she said to Thea, not wanting her son anywhere near him in case he woke up.

The brunette took the handcuffs and walked over shaking like a leaf. Grabbing his arms she saw him open his eyes and lash out at her. Thea stumbled back and fell on to the floor near the cupboards. Kate looked up at him and tried to stand up. After managing to do so she walked around the table to create a distance between themselves, Grabbing a kitchen knife she swung it in the air and walked towards him. Not holding back, she charged at him, climbing over the table and landing on top of him.

Kate then started to repeatedly stab him in the chest over and over again. Blood splattered all over her face and a few drops managed to find their way to Thea's to.

Andy did his best not to cry like his mother, he tried to stay strong for her. Holding onto her head as he laid it against his chest. "Everything is going to be okay..you're safe now..." he assured her. "Thanks Thea.." Andy said looking at the brunette, his eyes red with water. He held onto his mother for the straight thirty minutes, all three of them remained quiet. He was surprised that Thea even managed to stay, after all that happened.

When his mother finally spoke, it sent a chill down his spine. "Mom?" he said a bit curious. "We should call the police.." he urged her. Watching as Thea went over to the man on the floor, his grip on his mother loosen a little, he felt a bit scared for Thea. "Watch out!" Andy cried almost dropping his mother, as Harold swung at Thea. "Mom careful! He's dangerous! Let's call the police!" The son said again.

Before Andy knew it, he watched as his own mother jumped and attacked the man. Stabbing him multiple times in the chest. Watching there in shocked he felt as his body went cold. This wasn't happening, this was a dream right? Suddenly he snapped back into reality as he rushed over to his mother. Grabbing her by her waist, he pulled her off of Harold, who was long dead. "Mom! That's enough!! Please stop!!" he said holding her by the waist as he pulled her off of the dead body.

Kate fell of his corpse as she was dragged away by her son. The weapon, the knife, fell to the floor with a rattle before silence fell. Even Sam, Thea's dog remained silent like he knew something shocking was happening. He whined and cried out to his owner but Thea herself was frozen by the floor with her back leaning against the white cupboards. Kate looked at her and it installed a further fear in to the girl.

"Please don't hurt me" Thea cried, shaking and trembling. Kate at that point knew she had made a mistake. "Go home, don't say anything about what happened tonight." The mother said. Thea didn't do anything for a few seconds before she got up, took the leash and ran off.

The back door to the kitchen remained open so Kate went and closed it. "We have to get rid of the body do you understand? Then we have to clean it all."

"Andy!" Kate yelled, "focus! We have to move him. Grab his feet."

Andy himself went silent after he released his mother. Seeing her covered in blood was a sight to behold. Fear filled his body as he stood still. At that pointed he had forgotten that Thea was there, until he heard her cry out. Turning towards the poor frighten girl he truly felt sorry for her. He wanted to tell her that everything was okay, that his mother wouldn't hurt her, but he wasn't sure if that was true.

A sigh of relief slowly filled him when his mother told her to go home, though he couldn't move his lips to tell the girl goodbye. With Thea gone, it was just the three of them. Andy himself, his mother, and a corpse of a rapist. Andy stared at the body in a trance like state. It had been a while since he had seen a corpse. Hearing as his mother was yelling, he snapped out of it as he nodded. "Don't you think we should call the cops or something mom? You...were...defending yourself right? He was a killer, he would've killed Thea...she can be a witness!" Andy said trying to convince his mother that it was the right thing to do.

"No Andy!" Kate yelled, trying to lift his upper body up but he was to heavy. Dropping him back to the floor she didn't have any energy to carry him. "No cops! You think people will stay here knowing a man died!" Moving to his legs she instructed her son to take his upper body. "Take him to the lake, we can put him in there, use something to weigh him down. Is it even deep?" The mother asked, taking his feet and holding them up in the air.

Down by the lake was a boat which was up near the beached area. Placing the body inside Kate rowed them out to the middle and looked around to see if the place was clear. The silence was almost as deafening as a loud noise, making her paranoid and frightened of getting caught. By now the body had been wrapped in a net they found and filled with rocks and stones scattered along the beach. "1....2...3..." she said, pushing him over and nearly capsizing the boat. As it shook, Kate held her face in her arms and cried.

Andy shook when she yelled at him. This was a bad idea, but in his mothers state, Andy didn't have the heart nor the confidence to argue with her. Obeying he orders, he grabbed the lower half of the body, holding onto Harold's legs as they carried him to get tied up with a net. "The Lake is pretty deep I think.." Andy said though his words and voice were still struck with fear.

Boarding the boat, and paddling to the middle of the lake with the corpse, Andy gazed out at the other side. It made him think of Thea for a brief moment, he wondered how she was holding up. Would she keep her mouth shut? After all he had just met the girl. Getting up, Andy struggled to keep his balance as he threw the body into the water. Watching as it sunk into the lake, it soon disappeared to the bottom of the lake.

Moving closer to his mother, he wrapped a hand around her, bring her into his chest. "Don't cry...everything is going to be okay now.." he said kissing her heard, trying his best to make his words sound hopeful.

"We need to go" she said as she was held in her son's chest. "Just for a little bit, say we had some family emergency or something." Kate didn't say anything else apart from that. She held the boat drift back towards the beach before getting out and walking up towards the house. The blood inside was everywhere, splattered across the walls and you could hardly miss the big pool on the floor. The most annoying thing for the woman was the hole he had created in her pants, it was starting to get on her nerves now but at least as she stood and walked it was covered up. "Get the cleaning gear and start scrubbing, I will be back down."

Kate arrived in new sets of clothes, a baggy shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans which helped her look at least somewhat attractive although she wasn't really trying. All night she cleaned, making it look near impossible that anything occurred. As the sun rose up for a new day, Kate dropped her bags at the door and told her son to get ready. They were going to leave for a while now.

Once everything was done a sign was put up on the front door as well as the motel saying that a family emergency had came up.

Kate then drove in to the distance and didn't look back.

Andy wasn't sure what the best move would be in this situation. He had never helped in a murder before in his life. All he did was silently nod at his mothers statement. Maybe not staying around here for a while would be a good thing, no one would be able to pin the disappearance of Harold on them. That's at least what Andy thought. Making their way back to the house, Andy looked around to see as the blood had started to dry up slightly. It was all over everywhere. Even on his shoes, and alot on his mother still.

Getting some cleaning supplies, he had a mop, a large sponge and some soap. Starting with the mop, he tried to clean up as much as possible on his own while he waited for his mother to come back. When she did he gazed up to see that she had changed. "We will have to burn these mops, and sponges or something..just in case..?" he said suggesting an idea. The cleaning took hours, they had to scrub and look over the whole kitchen multiple times to see if they had missed something. When the sun rose, they finally managed to clean down the place.

Grabbing a few bags of luggage, Andy placed them into the car. He was exhausted, and wasn't sure where they were going. Closing his eyes he remained silent still much like he was for the entire night.

Back
Top Bottom