Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beckinsale Motel (Celebstars x Assume)

Assume

Supernova
The air blew through the window of the car as Andy and his mother drove down the open and empty road. Gazing out of the window, all Andy could see was a huge forest of trees. He had to admit it was at least better than the desert view that he was forced to look at just a few hours ago. Andy was sixteen years old, just about three months off from being seventeen. He was a slender boy about five feet eleven inches having little to no muscle mass. He had a dark brownish hair color much like his mother, with dark brown eyes. Wearing a white and blue striped polo shirt, and some fitted grey pants, he reverted his view to his mother. "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" Andy asked sighing as he rested the back of his head against his seat. It seemed that they had been driving for almost a day now. All his mother had said about this trip was that it would be a surprise that he would look forward to. After about three hours or so into the trip he was soon dreading it. Looking down at his mother's hands on the steering wheel he noticed that she still had her wedding ring on.

The wedding ring on her finger, reminded Andy of how much his life had changed, and was about to change even more. It had been about five or so months since he had found his father dead in their garage. The event had traumatized him, he remembered crying and screaming wishing and wanting to believe that it was just a dream. It took him a few months to get over it. Luckily he had his mother by his side. It seemed over those few months since the event had happened, he and his mother had gotten closer. It was hard to explain, their relationship had indeed changed. She was more comforting towards him, at times she was a bit clingy, over bearing and even controlling. Andy just thought that the death was probably even harder on her. His view changed a little bit when she suggested to move. When she sold the house Andy was quite mad, but he saw her side to it. The house still had some lingering memories to it. She told him that they were going to start a fresh new life.

"Please tell me if we are at least there.." Slouching against the window he wasn't sure where they were anymore. Looking at his phone, he had no signal, making it useless to use his GPS. Thinking back to his old life, he wasn't going to miss it much. He didn't have many friends, nor did he part take in school events. Andy was a nerd, but it seemed because of his mother's genes he still managed to have some facial features that made him attractive. Even if his personality wasn't that attractive.

Looking up at the sky the clouds were turning a bit grayish, it looked as if it may rain soon. Andy wondered if the luggage on top of the car would be safe. Luckily they had most of their good clothes in the back seat, and in the trunk.

Kate had both hands on the steering wheel of the Mercedes and turned it slowly to the right to follow the path of the road. The silver vehicle rode along the tarmac at a pace fast enough to generate a breeze which whirled in to the window from Andy's side. It went to the back of the car and then towards Kate, blowing her long brown locks up in to the air. "No! You have to wait and see" she smiled, replying to his question. Taking one hand off the wheel she placed it on to his knee and rubbed it. Her nails were well manicured and had a clear varnish on them to give a nice shine.

Controlling the wheel with two hands again, Kate continued to drive onwards towards the secret destination. "This is a fresh start for us both. We both need it" she told him. The last five months had been hell, ever since her husband had passed Kate had been having trouble living. She clung to her son even more so now and smothered him practically. When his life insurance paid out, the mother and widow saw it as a chance to rebuild their lives in a new state with new people. "You will love it, make some new friends, maybe a girlfriend?" She leaned in to him with her shoulder, taking her eyes off the road for a split second. "But don't forget about me now. I'm your number one girl." Laughing loudly, the 39 year old brushed some hair behind her ear.

Kate was wearing a black tank top which showed her off her arms and part of her chest. Below that was tight fitting black leggings with black shoes on below. White bra straps could be seen on her shoulders just to the side of her top but something so little like that didn't bother her.

Looking and gazing at him slouching, he wouldn't of seen any sign they had passed. 'Somerville town' stood in big lettering on a green sign by the road notifying Kate she had arrived. Bringing the car to a slow halt, she killed the engine and swerved herself to face him. "Here, put this on" she said, holding what looked like a bandana. Placing it over his eyes, she tied a loose but secure knot behind his head and turned the car on. "You will love it."

Driving another ten minutes they came to a motel which looked like it had seen better days. It was still another twenty minute drive to the town but there home was right here. "Ok! No peeking!" She said, getting out of the car. Running around to his door, she opened it up and took his hand, helping him get out. Pulling him a fair distance away, she let go of him and went back to the car to sit on the hood. Swinging her legs, she told him to remove the blindfold.

He would have seen his mother sitting on the Mercedes in front of a motel with a large home behind it. "This is where we are staying now baby!" Hopping off the car, she jogged towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Our place!"

A fresh start, huh? That's what she kept saying. Did they really need a fresh start, and if so, why so far? Andy didn't bother to question her too much. Feeling as she leaned into him, he let out a slight laugh as he shook his head. "Maybe friends, i'm not sure about a girlfriend.." Andy never really had much luck with girls back at his old school. "On the off chance if I do get a girlfriend, you might have to share that number one spot.." he said poking fun at her. Hearing his mothers British accent reminded him that she wasn't born here in the states. It made him question if she was actually his mother, when he was younger. He didn't know why she spoke differently, though that was because he was six at the time, and everyone around him spoke with the same accent as he did. As he grew older, he started to look more and more like his mother, forcing the thoughts of her not being his mother, out of his head. Now, the only thing British about her to him was her accent, back at home when his father was alive they shared a lot of American values. Such as food, the movies they watched, sports, and other small things.

In his little daze of recalling his youth, Andy didn't even see the sign 'Somerville Town'. Not like it mattered too much, after all it wasn't a place that Andy has heard of. The only thing it would have alerted him too, was that they were almost there. When she stopped the car, he snapped out of his little daydream as he looked around. "Are we here?" he said not seeing a house in sight. Watching as she took away his sight with the bandana, he wondered if this was really necessary. Playing along, he fixed the bandana a little over his eyes. "If you're going through all this trouble, I guess I'll really love it huh?" he chuckled a little bit, praying that his words would be true.

After a few minutes of driving, and just seeing the material of the bandana. Andy felt as the car came to another stop. Hearing his mother get out of the car and open up his door he smiled. "I'm not sure how I could be peeking..with this on.." he said laughing. Grabbing onto her hand, he carefully got out of the car using his other hand to support him. Standing in front of the car, he waited until his mother gave the word to take off the blindfold.

Removing the bandana slowly from his head, the first thing he saw was his mother on the car. Blushing a bit, he wondered what she was doing there. She was like one of those pinup girls who posed on cars. The next thing he saw was the motel. Standing there in awe, he couldn't believe it. Feeling as his mother wrapped her hands around his waist, and rested her head against his shoulders, he just stood there in shocked. After about a minute or so, he placed his hands around his mothers lower back. He could feel her chest slightly against him. Squeezing her a bit into him, he started to feel a bit angry at her. What the hell was she thinking!? A motel?! Looking up a little bit, he could see a large creepy looking house up on a slight hill. Were they going to live there? Taking a deep breath, his hands relaxed a little on her back. To anyone looking from behind, they would seem more like a couple rather than mother and son.

"You...bought..a motel...." Andy said forcing the words out, trying his best to sound happy. It seemed his father's death affected her a bit more than he thought.

"Nooooo..we bought a Motel." She smiled, looking at him and letting go of his waist. "I put it in both our names. It is ours." Kissing his cheek, she wrapped her hand around his and linked their fingers. "We can check out the motel later, but for now, I want you to see our home. Grab some od the bags, I can't carry them all on my own."

The journey from the car to the house behind the motel was a short one, although it felt a long way away as they carried heavy luggage. Walking up stone steps Kate finally came to the old wooden door which was rotting away at the top. "I'll need to replace this" she said, going through her black hand bag to find the key. A bigger than usual iron key lay in her hand before using it to unlock the door. A vile creak was heard as it was swung open by the force of the wind. It pushed it so far back the hinges nearly fell off. "Quickly, get inside," the mother ordered, bringing her bags in and resting them in the hallway. The smell was awful, making Kate cough and choke. Going to the window in front of the stairs she brushed the curtains open and lifted up the opening to allow some air in. A thick layer of dust floated in the air until it reached the wooden floor below.

"This is going to take a while to get back up and running." Placing both hands on her hips she walked past the stair case and the living room to the kitchen. "The owner was evicted only last week, so I was hoping it was in better condition!" She shouted through as she was on her own in the kitchen now. "Well at least it is better here." The worktop seemed near modern and everything worked, including the fridge and freezer. "I could of guessed it would be empty."

"I will run in to town later on, get us something to eat. But for now! Let's tour the place!" Biting her bottom lip, she held out her hand once more, wanting him to grab it.

"Ours?" What on earth was she thinking? What did she know about running a motel or a business? This was turning out to be the worse surprise ever. Feeling as she removed herself from him, and told him to grab some of the bags, he managed to snap out of his little trance. Taking two medium sized bags from the trunk, he struggled a bit with them as they walked up to the house.

Approaching the porch, Andy could now see how much of a dump this house really was. Looking up, he was surprised how big the house was. Though it only gave it a creepier feel to it. The house looked as if it was straight out of a horror movie. Turning to his mother again, he watched as she went to grab the key. When she opened it, Andy jumped back a bit frighten hearing the eerie creak of the door. Quickly running inside, he dropped the bags on the ground. Catching his breath, he started to cough grabbing his hand to cover his face. What was this stench?! As his mother opened up the window he could feel the breeze come in, and some of the smell leave the room.

"The owner was evicted? You got this place on foreclosure?" Andy asked removing his hand. It made sense now how she got this motel. Well, other than being a dump the bank probably sold it to her for less than nothing. Though Andy didn't mention that part to her, she seemed rather...excited about this place. When his mother popped back up, he grabbed onto her hand instinctively, lacing his fingers and giving it a squeeze as they walked up stairs. The stairs, like the door, and probably the rest of this house creaked rather loudly as they walked. "Does...anything in this house...not...creak?" Andy asked looking at his mother.

Once they reached the second floor, there were hallways facing opposite directions. With doors on each side of them. "Wow, are all those rooms?" Andy asked as they made their way down to the right hallway. Towards the end of it there was another set of stairs that went to the attic. Walking down a few feet Andy opened up one of the doors and entered into the room. Inside of the room, there was a full size mattress, with a brown wood color dresser that was connected to a mirror. Opposite from that was a sliding door that reveled a closet.

"This room is a little bigger than my old..one.." Andy said looking around, trying to sound pleased. Releasing his hand from his mothers, he went over to sit down on the mattress. "Who owned this house?" Looking around Andy noticed how dark it was, behind him was a window but the curtains prevented any light from coming it.

Kate entered the room with her son before watching him go and sit down on the mattress. "Yeah it is bigger, do you like it? It is yours if you want it. I will sleep in the one next door." When he asked who owned the house before her, Kate wasn't to sure. "I don't know. I didn't ask to many questions. The price was just to good to turn down." That was the end of that matter. "Umm, I am going to head in to town, see what it is like and pick up a few groceries, why don't you check out the rest of the house and tell me what it is like when I get back?" Lifting her eyebrows up she headed over to him and ran her fingers through his hair. Kissing his cheek she saw her lip gloss make a mark so she licked her thumb and rubbed his skin clean. "My handsome boy. I won't be to long." Waving her fingers at him, Kate left him in the room and headed downstairs.

Leaving the home, she shook her head brushed her hair out of her face before entering her car. The sky was full of dark looking clouds, a warning that it was going to pour down with rain soon. Starting the engine, she pulled in to the road and drove north towards the town. Upon arriving, it was bigger than she had thought it would be. Kate imagined the place to be a single road with a few shops either side but it was nothing like that. There must of been around thirty to forty shops with a dozen or so roads leading in and out of the town from every direction. Stopping at a set of lights, she couldn't help but feel eyes staring at her. Looking to her right, an old woman on a wooden rocking chair was eyeing her with a disgruntled look. "Hi" Kate said, lowering her window to speak. The old lady turned her head to the left and spat on the floor without saying a word. "Nice to meet you to" she laughed, driving off once the light had gone green.

Pulling in to the parking lot in front of the grocery store Kate put on some sunglasses as a sudden burst of light appeared through the clouds. Grabbing her leather bag from the passenger seat she got up and got out before walking in to the store.

Andy agreed to take the room, to be honest he couldn't careless about what room he got. When his mother mentioned that the price was too good to turn down, he wanted to say he could believe that, but he didn't want to be rude to her. He decided to just keep his real feelings about her whole 'plan' to himself. "What? you're going to town?" Andy said a bit worried, he didn't want to be left alone in this creepy looking house. Sighing a bit he gave a slight nod. "I am a bit hungry. I guess I'll check out the house while you're gone.." he said forcing a smile, as she gave him a sloppy kiss. Feeling the lip gloss on his cheek, he was about to wipe it off himself, but before he could his mother was working her magic on it. Sometimes he wondered why she always treated him like a baby. "Bye mother.." Andy said softly watching her disappear right before him. Laying on the bed, he gazed up at the dark ceiling. "Our...new life..." he said closing his eyes for a few minutes.

Getting up from his new bed, he decided to take his mother's advice and explore the place. He first checked out the other rooms, which seemed to look almost the same the only difference being a smaller or bigger closet. It seemed his mother's room next door had a large walk in closet, which he figured she would put to good use. He managed to check all of the rooms, expect one. For some reason one of the rooms was locked. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the door open. "It's probably broken.." he said shrugging deciding to go and check on the attic. "Wow this place is big.." he said as he walked up the stairs to the attic, looking around it was filled with random furniture that was covered and wrapped in plastic. There were chairs, tables, couches, and and more. At the end of the attic, there was a large window. Walking towards it, Andy opened the curtains as he gazed at the view. "Wow.." he said surprised.

Behind the house was a rather large lake. The shore was covered in sand, beyond the lake there was a forest of trees. Admiring the view, Andy was glad for the lake. At least it was something that didn't suck. He wondered if his mother knew about it? Probably not, he figured she would be quite excited to see it when she returned home.

Pushing the shopping cart around the store, Kate picked out dinner which included some steaks and fries. Of course she liked spoiling her son to so grabbed some snacks consisting of chips, sweets and cakes. Arriving at the checkout area, the groceries were being scanned by the owner who seemed to be staring at Kate, much like that old girl. "Is there a problem?" The mother asked, taking off her glasses to look him dead in the eye. "Oh no! We just don't get many new folk here is all. Are you passing through?" The man scanned the steaks through before putting them in a brown paper bag. "No I just moved here with my son in to the motel." Kate took the bag and placed it in the cart, waiting for the other food to be done.

"Wow, a new neighbour! I hope you like it here so far. You know what! I will give you a 2% discount on all of this food!" A smile beamed across his face. Kate just looked bewildered and almost laughed. "No I will pay full price, you must really need it" she whispered the last part.

Handing over the cash she did pay the full amount before leaving the building and putting the brown bags in the trunk. Taking the cart back it wasn't long before she was in her car driving back to the motel. Arriving in front of it, the woman got out and walked past the rooms towards the stone steps up to the home. Opening the door she cried out for Andy. "Baby!"

Staring out at the peaceful lake, the scenery was soon ruined when he heard his mother yell for him. "Yea mom! I'm in the attic. I'm coming!" he yelled. Though he had to admit he was a little relieved that she was home. His stomach had started to growl, he wondered what she bought to eat. Running downstairs, he paused for a second as he gazed at her outfit. She always did her best to dress well, even over the top sometimes. He wondered how the people around here would react? They'll probably think she was a movie star or something, he thought laughing to himself.

Grabbing some of the bags he helped his mother as they unloaded them into the kitchen. "Hey mom you didn't tell me there's a lake behind the house?" Andy said pointing behind him. "It looks sorta like a beach. There's a sand area, and behind that is a grassy area. Also I think I saw a small path to the side of the house that leads down to it. Maybe we can check it out tomorrow or something?" Andy said sounding a bit excited for the first time.

"How was the town by the way? Are there any pizza places around? Chinese?" he asked wondering if they could order takeout sometime.

"There is? I didn't know anything about it. Maybe go check it out later on after we eat?" Smiling, she took her hand and dived in to the bag pulling out a cake for him. "After your dinner!" She pointed firmly, placing it in to the cupboard with another she bought for herself. Putting things like bread and milk away which she also picked up, Kate finally made a start on the steaks. "Pizza and Chinese? I don't think so. Its an old town. I didn't really look around at all the stores. Set the table please sweetie."

Flipping the steaks over, the sizzling noise of cooked meat brought a smile to the mother's eyes. The smell made her stomach rumble in delight to. The fries were cooking just as well, going slightly crispy, just the way she liked them. Serving the food up on a plate when it was all cooked, Kate poured some soda in a glass and brought everything over to the table, giving Andy his.

"You better like it" she joked, using a knife and fork to cut the meat before placing it past her lips and in to her mouth.

"Sure that sounds perfect!" he said happy about checking out the lake, though he had to admit he was sad about there being no takeout places. "Yea, this town does seem a bit..strange.." he said, not really knowing much about it, but he had a eerie feeling about it. Deciding not to dwell too much on the subject, he went to set the table. Taking out some of the paper plates and plastic forks that his mother had bought, out of the bags"I guess these will do until we unpack the plates from the car.." he said finishing setting the table.

In a matter of no time, the food was done. "You know I always enjoy what ever you make!" he said as he cutting his steak neatly much like his mother had did. Picking up the fries with his fingers, he smiled at her. "It's amazing! The steak here taste pretty good.." he said surprised. After a few minutes the two were done eating their meal.

"Mmmm.." Andy said patting his stomach. "How about we go and eat the cake upstairs? I really want to show you the view from the attic I think you will really like it.." Andy said getting up as he grabbed the cake. "Ummm..but first..I really have to use the bathroom.." he said laughing, as he ran to upstairs to the bathroom to tingle. "I'll meet you up there.." he yelled from the stairs.

"Don't forget to wash your hands!" She yelled through to him, hoping he would listen as the thumping of his feet on the stairs echoed throughout the house. Opening the cupboard where the cupcakes were, Kate took them both and headed in to the hallway before leading the way to the stairs and up in to the attic.

"It is so dark" she said, looking for a switch of some sorts but finding nothing. Near the window, the moonlight shone through on to the wooden floor near the plastic covered sofa. Walking over to it, the mother swing open the window and rested her elbows on the edge with one hand lifting the treat to her mouth. Andy's cake was resting on the edge near her arm overlooking the lake below. The water shimmered very slowly before a disturbance caused a tremor. Looking down, it seemed the water was full of fish, Kate didn't feel to comfortable going for a swim in it now.

Continuing to look in to the distance and towards the forest, Kate started to move herself as she hummed a tone. Her ass in those tight leggings shimmered a little in the dim light of the moon making her look radiant.

Making his way to the bathroom, Andy quickly finished peeing, and went to wash his hands like his mother reminded him to do. Looking for some paper, he couldn't find anything to dry his hands. "The last family who lived here must of been weirdos.." he said to himself as he shook his hands trying to dry them that way. Heading upstairs to the attic, he softly looked around as he saw his mother. "Mo.." he started as he gazed at her. Seeing her tight ass in those leggings, made him blush. Why did she have to dress like a teenager? She was a mother, and almost forty! Though she didn't look anything like her age.

"Hey Mom..." he said walking up to her as he grabbed the piece of cake. "Wow it's dark already..huh?" he said looking outside. "Wow you can see the reflection of the moon in the water.." he said pointing to it in the middle of the lake. As he began to eat the cake, some of the icing managed to get on his cheek. "So what do you think of the view?" He asked, turning to see her reaction.

"I like the view, I certainly didn't know anything about it when I bought the place. When we bought it." She took hold of his hand before turning to his face and seeing his cheek with icing on it. "Your such a messy eater sometimes!" Leaning in with her face, Kate stuck out her tongue and licked his soft skin clean of any blue icing. "Mmmm I love it!" She said, turning to face her own and licking the icing off.

"I should get more of these shouldn't I? Although not to many, I don't want to get fat!" Rubbing her stomach, her tank top rode up a little and showed some skin. Watching his face she could see he had a patch of sticky saliva on his cheek but she didn't say anything, thinking it was best he found out in his own time. Smiling jokingly, she rubbed his hand with her hand and continued to look out the window.

"You will have to start school soon. I already spoke to them before we came down. You have until next to show up, so it's up to you." Opening her mouth, Kate sunk her teeth in to the treat she was eating.

Andy turned bright red when his mother licked the icing off of his cheek. That wasn't something normal mothers did, was it? He wondered. Trying not to think much of it, he looked away from her not wanting to show her his rosary cheeks. Though she probably had already saw it. "Yea you should get more of these.." Andy said softly recovering a bit from the event. "Heh, I don't think I've ever seen you fat.." he said with a small chuckled.

When she spoke about school, Andy gave a soft sigh. Like most kids he hated school and really didn't want to go. "I guess I can go next week. After all you'll need some help cleaning this place up..it would be best to do it when I'm free.." he assured her, feeling as she played with his hand.

Looking out the window, he squeezed her hand a little bit. "Say mom...you weren't born here right? You're from the U.K?" he said bringing up the question randomly. "What was it like there? Did you ever own a motel there?" he chuckled.

"Well I keep slim, I will probably go jogging tomorrow morning." Taking a step back, the floorboards creaked due to the pressure. As for the conversation of school, the mother acknowledged him and thought it was a good idea. "Yeah, I will need all the help I can get doing this place, but the most important part is getting the motel ready so we can make some money. Then I can spoil you however I want!" Placing a finger on his nose she tapped it ever so gently so not to hurt him.

Looking confused, she agreed and nodded. "Yes I am from England, why?" Looking at him she smiled, "No I didn't buy any motel's, and we don't call them motels." She shook her head. "We have different words than you do here. Plus you know I am from there, can't you hear it in my voice?"

"Now! Off to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow, the earlier the better so we can get a head start on making this place look good!"

"Maybe I can go jogging with you tomorrow?" He suggested. "And you spoil me enough already.." Andy chuckled scratching his nose a little bit. Sometimes she spoiled him in ways she didn't know of. Especially when she wore clothing like this. When she started to talk about England, he felt a bit depressed that she didn't talk more about her home country. Maybe she just was tired, he thought. "Okay, hopefully we can get good t.v. service and internet out here.." Andy said as he stretched a little bit, about to head downstairs.

"It will make sleeping for me easier...anyway.." Andy said pausing to yawn. "Have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow.." With that he made his way downstairs into his room. Passing by the locked door, he realized that he had forgot to tell his mother about it. Deciding to leave it for tomorrow he entered his room, leaving the door open as he stripped. Taking off his shirt and pants, he was left in just his black boxers. Laying on the mattress, he struggled a little to get comfortable.

Staring into the the emptiness of the dark ceiling, it took him about a few minutes before he fell asleep.

Following him down after closing the attic window and locking it, Kate saw her son taking off his clothes until he was at his boxers. "Goodnight" she said, blowing him a kiss from the doorway before going to her own room. The bedrooms they slept in were probably high priority in giving a make over, a new later of paint would probably do the trick after some dusting. Then some new furniture would make it feel more modern.

The next day Kate woke up at 5:30am. It wasn't deliberate either, her mattress was a nightmare to sleep on which caused her to have some pain in her neck. "Agh" she moaned, sliding out of the bed in nothing but a pyjama top and some pink cotton panties. The light blue top went nicely with the underwear but she couldn't stay in it all day. Seeing as she was up early, she thought now was the best time to go for a job. The bags had been placed in their rooms but not laid out in to any closets yet. Kate had to rummage through her case until she found her jogging gear.

Once she was dressed she walked next door to her son's room and saw him sleeping with his arm hanging over the bed. Smiling at him, she didn't want to disturb him so decided to go for a run herself.

Leaving the house, Kate walked down the stone stairs towards the motel by the road. Passing her car and the many rooms she started to jog at the side of the rode. The place was beautiful this early in the day with the sun rising over the lake and forest. The peacefulness was something to be admired to, you wouldn't get this in the city no matter what time of day.

Around 25 minutes in to her jog and near the town a loud thunder of a noise was coming up behind her. Taking a look over her shoulder, she saw a man on a bike heading towards her. Kate ignored it, continuing to jog.

It was about 6:15, when Andy arouse from his slumber. Looking around in his empty room, a depressing feeling soon erupted in his chest. He felt like crying, he didn't want to be here. Taking a deep breath, Andy managed to control his emotions for a little bit, he had to be strong and put on a happy face for his mother. After all this was her idea, how would she react if her son were to tell her it was a sucky idea? Getting up from his bed, Andy could feel a slight ache in his side. "We need new beds...." The teenager said to himself as he went to the next door room.

"Mom...?" Andy called out shirtless as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. Hearing no answer he opened up his eyes to find that she was gone. 'She didn't wake me up..' he thought to himself a bit sadden. Shrugging it off, he decided to go down stairs and make some breakfast. "At least I can surprise her..now I guess.." Checking the fridge he saw that she had bought some eggs and bacon. Taking those out, he went to the pantry and found some bread. "These products aren't even name brand..." This town was older than Andy originally thought. After a few minutes of cooking he left both of the meals on the stove hoping they would keep warm until his mother returned.

Harold Cooper, rode his harely down the road like he usually did nowadays. After being evicted from his house and the motels he had owned, he became quite bitter. The bank had no right taking away his property he believed. It was in his family for almost a hundred years. Harold had a dark long grey beard, he was heavy set having a big belly and large strong arms. He was medium height, wearing dark leather pants and a leather vest with a shirt on. As he sped down the road, he saw a woman running. He knew exactly who she was. Never seeing her before, he figured she was the whore who had stole his place. Seeing that it was a small town, everyone knew each other, and when someone new moved in, they would instantly be known. Speeding right passed her, he stopped his bike a few feet away from her blocking her back. Spitting on the ground right in front of her he took off his dark black shades. "Your the little thing that stole away my property?!" he said in a thick southern accent. "That house has been in my family for a hundred years!" he said pointing. "What do you know about running a motel!"

Kate looked at the gentleman as he pulled up in front of her and spat. Looking disgusted the mother turned her nose up at him like she was better than he was. "I didn't steal anything! I bought that piece of shit!" She fired back, pointing to herself. "I know how to make it work! That is enough!" Fear struck her deep in the pit of her stomach and chest. Turning around, she started to jog back towards her new home, hoping to avoid the man any further. Repeatedly looking over her shoulder at him, she picked up the pace although maintained a jogging stance.

Entering the house a little while later, the door slammed shut. The place smelt of food, obviously someone had been cooking. Arriving in to the kitchen, Kate saw the food on table. "What is this?" She asked, looking down at it. It was fairly obvious what it was yet her nerves and fear got the better of her. "I'm just going to shower then I will be back down to eat OK?"

Turning her back on her son, Kate climbed the staircase and went to the shower. Stripping herself of her sweat ridden clothes, she let her hair down and started to wash her near perfect naked white body.

Harold watched on as the woman ran away from him, he chuckled lightly as he stared lustfully at her. This wasn't going to be their last visit at all...

Back at home, Andy was happy to see his mother's return. "Hey Mother!" he said cheerfully as he got up, though when she spoke asking 'what is this?' he felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. "It's eggs, and bacon...you're favourite..are you okay? You seem a bit, freaked out.." Andy said tilting his head as he looked at his mother. Something was obviously wrong. "Okay, hurry up the food will get cold.." Andy wasn't sure if she had heard him, seeing as she ran off quickly.

Sighing, he waited at the kitchen table for a few minutes. Ten minutes had passed and the food was going cold. "What is taking her so long?" He said as he made his way up the stairs. Looking down the hallway he could see the bathroom door was cracked open. "Mom.." he whispered in a low tone. Opening the door, he watched as his mother was drying herself off. Blushing, he watched as he saw her breast jiggle right before him, looking down her could see her hairless cunt as it seemed to glisten. "Mother?!" he said blushing as he threw his hands over his eyes.

Kate had her hands planted firmly against the tiled wall of the shower with her head resting between her arms. She was still quite shaken by what had happened a few moments ago and was physically trembling. All she had wanted was to live a peaceful life but it seemed no matter where she went someone wanted trouble with her. The presence of the man treating her like dirt brought back a flood of memories of her husband who used to beat her.

After ten minutes Kate turned the water off and stepped out in to the openness of the bathroom. Grabbing a towel, she was drying herself down with it, rubbing it over her thighs making her breasts wiggle and jiggle in front of her son who was now at the door. When he called out to her, she looked up and covered herself with the towel slowly. "Andy were you spying on me?!" She asked, the towel now wrapped around her chest and hanging down to her knees. Lifting a hand up, she ran it through her wet brown hair before looking to him. "They are just breasts, stop acting so silly. Other mothers would find it weird seeing their son staring at them."

Walking past him, she started to walk to her room dripping water on to the floor.

Blushing even more he couldn't believe she thought he was peeking! "I wasn't peeking! I was just worried! You were taking long to come down, and the food I made for you was getting cold.." he said stating his case. "The door was opened also.." he said watching as she left the room. "And they are not just breast.." he said faintly, not sure if she heard.

Looking at she went to his room, he decided to wait outside of the door for her. "I guess we can talk when you come downstairs, you're breakfast is probably cold now.." he said with a slight attitude, as changing his mind as he made his way downstairs. Andy was a bit angry at the fact that she didn't seem to care about the breakfast, and he wasn't sure what was bothering her.

Sitting by the dinner table once more, he hoped she wasn't going to take as long to get dress. Looking at the time, it was almost 7:20.

She didn't bother answering him and instead waited to hear his footsteps to signal he was leaving. Taking a deep breath the towel finished drying her skin to the point she was comfortable removing it. Lifting it up to her hair she soaked up any moisture in to it. Dropping the towel to the floor, Kate picked out some leather pants with silver zips on each butt cheek. Her traditional black heeled boots matched her choice of pants. On her chest rested a black bra with a white t-shirt over it. Resting at her dresser, the mother brushed her hair until it was all nice and straight down her back.

Leaving her room, the claps of the heels against the floor lead down the staircase towards the kitchen. Sitting at the table opposite her son, Kate started to eat the breakfast he had made for her. "Thank you, it is nice. I didn't mean to be moody earlier." Leaning in with a hand she took some ketchup and shook a blob out on to her plate.

Andy gave a smile when his mother came out. He was surprised at how dressed up she was, he thought they were just going to be doing some cleaning today. Watching as his mother got her breakfast, he got his own as the two started to eat. Grabbing the ketchup, he squirted it out onto the plate himself as he munched down. Andy had on a white v neck shirt, and was still in his boxers. "You got quite dressed up huh?" he said smirking, deciding not to ask what was bothering her.

"So what are the plans for today? You said we were going to work on the house right? I mean the motels? After all those are our income right?" Andy said chuckling lightly, he wasn't sure how much income they would actually make from this place, but he wanted to trust his mother.

Getting up from the table, he grabbed her plate as well as his own, and took them to the sink.

Back
Top Bottom