Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Build Your Own Hentai {hardcore, fandom & OC, mxf, fxf, fxfuta, lit}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Particularly Craving: Gangbangs, ideally Interracial [or even anthro/beast]. Plots involving Slave Korra, Supergirl, or Yuna (FFX)

Introductions

I'm going to attempt to make this as short as possible, but I'm wordy, so my short is still going to be long. Basically, the concept here is simple: take the various themes, plots, and males of various Hentai (perverted Japanese cartoons for those not aware) and apply them to characters that would not be experiencing them otherwise. Part of this is inspired by the art of LeadPoison, a great illustrator who takes (mostly DC) superheroines and does exquisite comics of them.

In short, I want to take various characters from Western Cartoons (and some video games) and have them go through stuff that comes out of a Hentai. Aliens, trolls, tentacles, ugly old men, demons, forced lactation, all that kind of stuff is on the table.

Need to Know Regarding RPing with Me
  • I will do most possible combinations of gender pairing. MxF; FxF; and FxFuta are all on the board and available. I'm also willing to work with possible creatures or other beings that might perhaps be a little outside of those situations.
  • I, personally, am a switch when it comes to writing. For the characters and scenarios, I'm looking for the various characters to be the subs, and the Hentai additions to be the doms.
  • Please, please, please use a fair amount of detail in your posts. They don't have to be overly lengthy, though I find that a few paragraphs are usually necessary. Detail is a major turn on for me, and I want it in my RPs. I'll provide samples so people know generally what I'm looking for.
  • PM or thread preferred. I will do email or Google docs if someone offers a plot or pairing that really gets me interested, but I will not do IM.
  • Please do not send me a PM just saying "hello." I'm even going to be leery about PM's titled "hello." At the very least, please let me know which girl(s) you're interested in playing with, preferably a plot and some ideas of your own.
  • I have an extreme preference for having the girls tormented by pleasure. This means that I'm not really interested in scenarios where a guy just uses the girl for his pleasure. The RP should be about making the girl scream out just as much as it is about having the guy work his desires. this sort of goes in with the whole Hentai thing: most of the Hentai I've watched (and like) involve having the girls screaming while being molested after all.
  • I have a f-list, which is pretty up to date. I'll be listing some kinks in the next section.
  • Feel free to suggest related plots or characters, though I'm probably going to be hard to convince, it's not an impossible feat.

Characters I'm Interested In
DC Universe (I know the animated shows well, the pre-52 comics decently, and a few of the movies)
Supergirl (craving)
Wonder Woman
Starfire
Zatanna
Power Girl
Batgirl (preferably Barbara Gordon)
Miss Martian
Artemis

Marvel Movieverse
Black Widow a.k.a Natasha Rominov

Final Fantasy
From 7: Aerith, Tifa
From 8: Rinoa, Quistis
From 10: Yuna, Rikku, Lulu (Lulu's pretty well in here just to be paired with the others; I've an absolutely phenomenal RP with her going right now, so I'm not really looking for much more)
From 10-2: Paine
From XII: Ashe, Penelo, Fran (note: It's been a long time, so I won't remember their characters as well)

Fire Emblem
I know just about every character from just about every entry in the series. The only one I haven't played is the most recent one for the 3DS. So I'm going to be lazy and pretty much say here that if you suggest a few girls from here, I'll likely know who you're talking about.

From Airbender: Katara, aged up
From Korra: Korra, Asami

Note: we can also work out OC with the setups below. I probably won't want to use anime based artwork for those though, mostly description.

Scenarios

Slave Korra
Slave Korra is a concept that several fanartists have come up with as a slight redesign to everyone's favorite Avatar. What I would like to do is RP a situation with her wherein she's put into this role for whatever reasons, since the fanart is almost too inspiring. I'd lean more toward her being taken in a similar situation to the others, or possibly by Asami. Easy enough to figure that she submits "willingly" and has to be "broken in" or what have you.

Something around the Concept of Jenova High
I recently ran across a selection of images done by one artist around that concept. I'd love to do a RP wherein a few of these characters are involved. Perhaps a lecherous principal or teacher has decided they want to take advantage of so many incredibly sexy teenage girls in one place. Perhaps demons or monsters attack. Whichever is fine by me.

To Corrupt the Divine (or Fey)
This is a more generalized idea, meaning that it would more easily apply to OCs and such as opposed to the females I've listed. Basically, I find myself craving a RP wherein a female of some fey or divine race is taken. Perhaps the Queen of the Fairies falls into the hands of an orc. Or perhaps a blazing angel falls into the clutches of a demon. Mayhaps even an Elvish queen is in the hands of a tribe of Amazon barbarians. There's certainly some room here.

Warrior Queen
She is a great warrioress who appeared seemingly out of no where, conquering all who stood in her path. She has now decided that her next target shall be one of the most beautiful women of all (or multiples, for that matter).
Note: could also be Futa

Demoness's Plaything
A demoness has decided that she wishes to take someone of great beauty as her personal plaything. Men have never interested her: they orgasm once and are finished. No, she wants a beauty, and she will have one.
Note: could also be futa.

Mad Scientist
Basically, what you're thinking: a mad scientist kidnaps one of the above girls for whatever reason. He/she then exposes the girl to a variety of sexual experiments, which could be anything from testing fucking machines to orgasm enhancement cremes to breeding with a strange new creature.

Orc Invasion
For whatever reason, a brand of super-strong orcs (or other race of that kind) has invaded the land. The people call upon their champion heroine. She either loses or is forced to sacrifice herself for the betterment of her people. This could also be done with aliens or what have you as well.
(Note: again, this could be other races. Anthro Invasion would be equally as fun, as would Trolls or what have you).

Demonic Possession
A demon possesses another girl in the same canon as one of the ones above. Said girl goes after her fellows, hoping to take them for her demon master. Could be lesbian, or it could be futa, depending on which sounds more appealing.

Old Man Blackmail
Another where it's pretty much what it sounds: an old man has something on one of the characters above, so he uses his pull in order to get her to do what he wants. Could be done with an old woman as well.

The Spores
Some strange spores have been released into the world, and they're affecting people in all sorts of odd ways... obviously all of them quite sexual. How will they affect our particular characters? Are they perhaps giant tentacle beasts or something along the like?

Tentacle Sacrifice
A great tentacled beast has appeared from the cosmos, promising to wipe out the world unless some beauties are sacrificed to it to bear its children.

RE: Apply Hentai to Non-Hentai {hardcore, lit}

note: I'm willing to either play as the above girls or play opposite one. Willing to take either role, in other words. and yes, I am still looking for more partners~

would love some more Final Fantasy girls.

Also: I'm willing to work with OCs as well, just no anime pictures involved ^.^

added the new concept/plot of Slave Korra. Would love to do something with/to her~
Would also still love some more FF RPs or possibly something involving the Fire Emblem ladies~

RE: Apply Hentai to Non-Hentai {hardcore, fandom & OC, mxf, fxf, fxfuta, lit}

picture a lovely woman, her legs spread wide while the face of someone she never expects dwells between her legs. her mind screams at her, insisting she doesn't want this, that she wishes to remain pure, devoted to a cause, to her loved ones. yet she feels hot breath upon her aching loins, feels a tongue descending upon her, and soon her desires become wrapped in her loins, wanting nothing so much as the release promised by the face between her...

(obviously a little more creative bump)

to take someone and expose them to aching lust, set their bodies aflame with desire and wanton passions, expose them to not only desire, but the darker parts that dwell within it, that show us all. to take someone and put them into a sexual scenario that defies imagination, isn't that the dream?

~~~~~

a teenage girl on the cusp of everything, filled with a vibrant life that spills unto others. she laughs and smiles, the glee filling her. a joyful being, a target. she is taken, her life brought to new fruit as pleasures she had not known are inflicted upon her trembling, aching form. soon she is made to give way to the "little death," to feel it rocking her body, enticing her to commit further acts of sheer debauchery, or at least promising so many more to come...

~~~~~

perhaps a brutal coupling? bodies slapping together, flesh on flesh, all taut. the sheer ecstasy of the coupling matched only by its sheer ferocity. well muscled forms clenching tight onto each other, digging deep, feeling each and every inch of one another. the pain and pleasures seeping deep within, drawn out into the primal by movements copied since the beginning of time...

~~~~~~~~~~~

the urge to play one female against many men, or beasts, or demons, has arisen. just the thought of one succulent piece of meat skewered by so many who want her. so many cocks repeatedly slamming into her. perhaps she's been kidnapped by a tribe who take pleasure in taking the champion. perhaps it's an unknown mating ritual. so many options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the beauty and the beast; a classic tale, and one I do not wish to revisit in the strictest terms. what is to stop us from revisiting its theme though? pair the beauties with the beasts, see how the primal urges of the most base of creatures brings out the same sensations in those who have thought themselves risen above it all. watch the females dragged down kicking, screaming... then moaning as the beasts open them up to the realm of primal sexuality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom