Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roxas Requests. includes both M/M and M/F. Updated 11/06 - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Planetoid
So I figured I might as well do some sort of request thread.
If you are interested in Anything here, just PM me or let me know here, okay? ^.^

A note about my kinks..
I'll do Anything. So there, this is my kink list.
E v e r y t h i n g..

And if you wanna add in some water sports or scat into the plots, then that is a bonus.
But I know its not everyone cup of tea so.. Just if you feel comfortable with it. ^.^

Also, I am now adding the M/M option to all the plots if anyone rather do that.

The duel
( Yaoi, Magic, School, Demons, Non-con, Transformation, corruption, Romance, Violence, Demons, young, *story* )
Smut level + + +

This one requires both you and I to play multiple characters and NPC's

Had an.. somewhat unusual RP idea so, let's see who takes the bait.

Imagine it as ... well I dunno.. Harry Potter + Smut + Something else.
(NOT ACTUALLY CONNECTED TO HARRY POTTER.. I don't do fandom.)
The idea is that the RP is set in a wizardry school. Imagine Hogwarts.. Except, not at all.

Could be set in modern days, could not. We'll discuss that.

Anyway.
Wizardry school where teens learn magic to become wizards and witches and such.
In that school goes two students. A boy and a girl who through some magic stuff, are two half of one complete person. The plot would revolve around them and a prophecy where the two are destined to battle each other and who ever wins, will become the consciousness so to say, for their complete and unified form. (They fight and merge into one and the winner gets to be the one while the loser will cease to exist. )
Now, one of them is pure good while the other is pure evil. Only thing is, no one knows which one is which. Not even themself. Sure, one of them might think he or she is the good or evil one but that might not be the case.

The prophecy would also say that depending on who would win, he or she would be destined to either save the world or lead it into ruin. Basically, the fate of the world through the flip of a coin.

The RP would mostly be then about the two of them living their life in school, getting friends and enemies and each one of them training since, well.. None of them really want to lose and.. fade away into nothingness.
So the ages would probably be around 16-18, I dunno.. We'll discuss it.
Of course there will be smut. They are hormone driven teens.

Another twist to the idea, was that this will kinda be two RP's in one.
This mean both of us have to play multiple characters so both of us will be contributing pretty much the same to the plot.
What I mean is, I play one of the mains and you the other. I will also play the world and people around your character and you will play the world and people around mine. Since these two aren't exactly hanging out with eachother and instead they will hang around their friends and go to their own different classes and such and learn different kinds of magic.

I might also throw in that I had a kinkier version of this idea where magic strength was affected by sexual fluids.
Males cum gives strength to offensive magic while a females juices would enhance healing or supportive magic.
This of course being a well kept secret in the magic world or everyone would go around milking anything they see...

Just an idea.... We'll discuss it... ^-

The Knight and the prince
( Yaoi, cheating, first time,Demons, virginity, Transformations Romance,Violence, young )
Smut level + + + +

I've always been a fan of those classic tales of that young farmer boy who ends up in the role of a hero after slaying some magical and mythical beast or evil dark lord.
So, therefore I wanted to try that out but a few twists and.. well ... "adult themes".
Sex.. I am talking about sex...
So the main plot idea I had was that in an old mythical world filled with magic and wonders. Heroes and evil trolls, goblins,dragons, witches, warlocks, etc etc is a young farm boy in the age 16-18 (whatever we feel is right, ok?) is tasked by his parents to take their cow or whatever to the Royal city and sell it. You know how that story usually starts.

But on his way he encounters a wounded knight carrying the head of beast. The boy gives the knight a ride since he also is on his way to the royal city and castle to present himself to the king to be titled as a hero.
In this magical world, heroes are made after someone performs an heroic task. Proof of this task being done is then presented to the king or queen an the person earns the title of hero. A hero also is given the right to have one request granted to him.
The most common ones are usually gold or a princess hand in marriage.
Heroes are rare though. Perhaps one or two every generation since the tasks are usually dangerous and more than what most men can handle.

Anyway, back to the plot idea. So during their travels to the big city, the knight dies but not before befriending the young farmboy. During their trip, the knight has talked about what price he would claim as a hero and it fell on marrying one of the kings two princesses.

The knight never got to deep on the details and instead talked about all of the kings children. Including his son, the prince. He merely mentioned their names and how two of them had received their mothers looks while the third had received the fathers intelligence.
So the knight dies and for some reason, the farm boy buries the knight, but not before making the decision to take the knights armor and sword, though how ill fitting they may be and pose as him and present the beasts head to the king.
Perhaps with the idea that he could claim as a price, gold to give to his parents and their farm.

Buut, once he stands there infront of the royal family and he sees the beauty of both princesses he of course asks for one of their hands in marriage not even knowing who is who but at that point he doesn't really care. they are both equally beautiful.
But as you might already have guessed by now, the name he calls out belongs to the prince. Too afraid to correct his mistake in fear of being found out as an impostor the story goes on as he now has to try keep the charade up in a world where homosexuality is unheard of.

So yeah, sorry for the long text there.

Short version.
Fantasy world
Farmboy poses as knight
Accidentally asks the princes hand in marriage.
Homosexuality is unheard of in this world. So no one really knows how to handle it.. Yay plot..

I really want to play with the idea here of how awkward the situation is for both of them.
When my sister turned into a succubus
( Yaoi, cheating, Non-con,Demons, Dominance, Transformations Romance,Violence, young, incest )
Smut level + + + + +

The main idea here is that (YC) a young teenage girl is visited in her dreams by a demon who rapes her.
This continues every night and each morning she wakes up with the demons cum Oozing out of her despite it just being dreams.

Another thing that is caused by these dreams is that she is slowly being transformed into a demon herself with a rather large appetite for sex. Or to be more exact, semen.
Basically as she transforms semen will replace food and water for her source of survival.

This story will be that YC is the dominate being for most parts as she soon start to cheat on her boyfriend with her younger brother and his best friend while still receiving nightly visits in her dreams by the demon.

Something I think would be a cool twist is that instead of the regular succubus that have those perfect bodies, her transformation would take her beauty away from her as she becomes more monstrous and her human resemblance fades.

The bad
( Yaoi, cheating, Non-con, Romance,Violence, young )
Smut level + + + + +

He doesn't remember who started it. They hadn't said one single word to each other throughout the evening. They had barely looked at each other. But there they were in the hallway on the upper floor, his girlfriends brother tight against him. All of their clothes laid around them on the floor. Sweaty pearly forming on their naked skin.
None of them being able to tear away from the other as pain shot through his body every time the other boy moved.
No pleasure.. Just pain. Yet, he wanted this.. Needed this.
He heard his girlfriend downstairs, laughing with her parents.
Then, he heard the first footstep in the staircase.

And as quickly it had happened, just as fast was his girlfriends brother gone along with both of their clothes.

All that was left was him, standing there alone feeling the other boys remains run down between his inner thighs. The other boy who also happened to be in his class... The boy who had spent several years bullying him..

Another step in the staircase. Now with voices. He had less than four seconds before either his girlfriend or her parents would find him there.
Without thinking, he runs to hide in his girlfriends room and just manages to reach halfway to her bed before he hears her door open behind him and his girlfriends lust cooing as she watches his naked behind.
The day after, none of the boys acted like anything had happened. But it did.. and it did so again and again. Always somewhere where they would easily get caught.

So yeah, a boy starts an affair with his girlfriends brother behind her and everyones back.
The thought was that there at first wouldn't be much words between the two boys. It just happens as they share a few looks and then just get lost in lust. But eventually it would develop into a more serious relationship. I would reckon that the age range here is around 15-17.
Either You play the Brother and girlfriend or I do. Doesn't matter to me.

The Dark Prince
(Corruption, Fantasy, Possible Rape, Romance, Purification, Violence, Adventure, monsters, young, death, nonsexual gore. )
Smut level + + +

Goranth, a mystical world of many wonders. in the world of Goranth, lies Toelsith. The main capital. It's a city surrounded by high walls. High enough to touch the clouds. There, rules a young prince. Though, he is actually not so young anymore. He has rules the land for almost a hundred years. He does however still look young. No older than a teenager.
This prince however, is not loved by his people. No, for they have not been treated well by him.
Impossible high taxes, starvation, civil wars and a plague runs wild inside the walls.
However no aid ever comes from the castle that stands dark and empty every day. One could believe that no one lived there anymore, if it hadn't been for the taxes that were still collected and the lights and music that could be seen and heard every night.
On top of that, the world outside of the walls is dying. A corruption is spreading, affecting everything it touches. Turning the most harmful animal into a vicious creature. Lakes becoming poison and the forests into dark nightmares.

The people inside the walls however, they have grown tired of their prince's rule. So one night, they storm the castle to take the his head and any other noble they come across. Be it child women or elderly.

Your character, a young woman who have lost everything in the war and plague, takes this opportunity to sneak into the castle.
It was a year ago when the plague took her younger brother. The last family she had. Her parents having died months before in the war.
Inside the castle, there lies a book. A book that is said to be older than the wold itself.
This book is also said to contain the secret of Resurrection.

Once inside the castle, she does eventually find the book in the library.
It is however written in an ancient language that no one rarely speaks except for a few words. All she can understand is that the secret of resurrection is outside the walls. on her way out though, she will stumble upon a young man, hiding from the angry mob.

Seeing the book in her hands, they boy tells her that he can read book. And the price for reading it to her is that she will protect him.
She agrees but the mob catches them, leaving them no other choice than to flee through a window. A window leading outside the wall.

It is there that their adventure begins. (YC) is forced to protect the young noble (Yes, its the god damn prince but she doesn't know it..)
From the horrendous creatures living outside the walls in return for him reading the book and guiding her while she will struggle to handle the corruption that is slowly trying to take her over. At the same time, she will eventually learn that (MC) the young noble is the prince. And will try to save him from the evil inside him. Or will the resentment she has towards him be too much when she will be forced to face a decision that will forever change the fate of the world.
Romance will build and fighting monsters will be done. By both characters eventually and if you are in for it, smutty sexy hotness will occur from these monster encounters. And of course, the girl and the prince eventually.

Or if you rather, just between the girl and the prince.
PM me if you are interested.

It wasn't meant to be like this.
(Incest, Cheating etc.)
Smut level + + + + +

Your character, a young woman around the age of 20 has for a couple of years been living together with her 22 year old boyfriend who she has been dating since high-school. She loves him above anything and cannot picture her life without him. He's cute has a good job with an even better future.
There's even been some serious talk about marriage.

Then one day, her younger brother of 15 comes over to stay over the summer. And it's on the first day she accidentally sees it.
The kid is hung like a fricking horse. Something her boyfriend
Almost instantly does she realize that the only thing lacking in her life is a decent sex life. For years she has been faking it whenever she and her boyfriend have had sex. It was dull, predictable and he was painfully small with barely 3 inches hard and he would be "done" after roughly 3 minutes... If lucky.

Then on that evening when she lies there under her boyfriend, unable to even try to fake even the slightest excitement anymore. Only the image of her younger brother is what even keeps her awake and once her boyfriend lies beside her, knocked out from his pathetic performance, it is those incestuous and taboo thoughts that lights a fire inside of her. a fire that spreads through her veins until it slowly erupts into a loud, wet and messy orgasm. An orgasm achieved by thoughts alone.

Drifting to sleep, a plan is formed. She's going to seduce her brother.
Little will she know of the addiction it will create and the guilt that will fill her whenever she goes behind her boyfriends back with her own brother. Over and over again. Even more so when she one day finds out she's pregnant.

Younger and Smaller dom
Hetero
Yaoi
Transformation
Demons
Monsters
Mythical creatures
Dryads
Dragons (Everyone likes dragons)

Modern
Modern Fantasy ++++

Medieval
Medieval fantasy ++

Not a huge fan of Sci-fi but with a good plot an characters, sure. I can be convinced.
Bully / Nerd
--------------------
Huge fan of cheating, so let's add that one in to these.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / ??? (Boyfriend or girlfriends brother/sister )
I also would love to play around with the idea of awkward situations.
Neither guy or girl are any experts in sex. premature ejaculations. too small, too big... Awkward boners in places where one shouldn't sport one. Maybe someone has to sit in someone elses lap and well.. shit gets awkward but turns into hot.. I dunno..

RE: Roxas Requests. (1 so far)

Updated this a bit with stuff till I add more plot ideas.

RE: Roxas Requests. (1 so far) Updated 30/6

I tend to avoid fandom. But I suppose I could make an exception.

Also bumping for my original plot idea

Of course I do. Who doesn't? :p

Not a fan of zemyx but that is only because I had No idea that was even a thing. SoRiku I like. It was afterall my First KH pairing. ^,^

RE: Roxas Requests. (2 so far) Updated 21/7

Updated it with a plot.
The dark Prince.

No update. Just a friendly bump.

I could try out it wasnt meant to be like this with you if its still available

RE: Roxas Requests. (3 so far) Updated 1/1 - 2015

Bump for new stuff.

RE: Roxas Requests. (4 so far) Updated 1/1 - 2015

Updated with a new plot and added in the M/M option to all plots.

Sent you a PM. ^.^

Bump because I believe in you all.

Bump.. I suppose. .

I guess I could bump this up again.

RE: Roxas Requests. (5 so far) Updated 14/1 - 2015

Bump bect use of update

RE: Roxas Requests. includes both M/M and M/F (5 so far) Updated 14/1 - 2015

A bump in the night as we take flight so that we can reach out fight for what is right when the situation is tight and there is no clear light in sight.

Its a bump

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom