Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could This Be Made Easier To Read? (Resolved)

RE: Could This Be Made Easier To Read?

It's an old post. But I found you very clear in your request thread about what you seek. To me, short isn't always the way to go when it doesn't convey what you're looking for. A potential partner can't read what you have written and be confused about what the kind of role play that appeals to you. That's a good thing!

If I was going to write anything, it would just be the opening paragraphs, tightening it up a bit. E.g.,

The rules in this thread are the only ones I follow. Please contact me if you could enjoy playing by these rules without modifications. I seek FxF, F//, Yuri roleplay via thread. No men, only female characters. We will roleplay one-shot smut-only scenes (snuggling and other aspects allowed if they lead into smut).

But that's really not necessary. Good luck!

It needs headings in my opinion, otherwise it's just like *BAM* here's a massive wall of text to read with no easy way to keep your place.

Hello!

I totally feel your pain. If your computer is super wide, your eyes are going to get a workout, but that's just the nature of the forum's set up. I've seen people do things like compact it all to one side by using the 'Enter' button and also decreasing the font size (this you may not want to do because it might get too small).

As Arrabella said, you might want to heavily consider putting headings and rearranging your information so everything is somewhat relevant to each other. Kinks/Interests can be one, Other Rules for another and Plots at the end. Make use of your formatting tools like the bold and italics to make words and headings stand out.

Let me know if you require help but otherwise good luck!

Back
Top Bottom