Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Escape, Deary [Cargoyle and Lonelysong]

Cargoyle

Planetoid
"Ellie, clean up your mess!"

Her father stood with hands on hips, glaring at her. Just another in their long series of fights, but this one promised to be a nasty one. I wish I could get her to obey me. I also wish her Mom wasn't dead, she knew how to control the girl. While I'm at it, why don't I wish for a pony? His frown deepened.

"If you don't pick up your stuff, I'll chuck it in the garbage, girl. And you're grounded for the weekend because this is the fourth time I've told you to do this, Damn it!"

He waited for her to respond, hopefully in something less than a screaming fit...

"What teh fuck do you want? IT IS CLEAN!" Alright, maybe not spotless but it was clean enough. Her room was just cluttered. Dirty clothes littered the floor, her bed was unmade, and homework was strewn all over. But that was how she thought and meditated. She was a straight A student. What else did he want. When he threatened to throw her things in the garbage she stood up and frowned.

"Fine, you want to play hardball? I will go downstairs and I will throw away all your liquor and dirty magazines that I pretend don't exist. I clean up everywhere in teh house and keep it nice looking, I cook for you, so please, respect my space because this is getting damn old." She walked away and rounded, her anger out of control. "Ohh but why am I worried? You are just an asshole that doesn't do anything except go to work, come home, eat, sleep, and watch tv." She spat at him moving to her unmade bed and sat down.

Elena was a beautiful girl. Her black hair was pulled back in a pony tail, she wore a black shirt and jeans. She was of course barefoot. She looked away. He pissed her off so much sometimes. She stood up at 5'6, she was cute, but very book smart.

Her father snapped. With one hand, he grabbed her hair and slapped her once across the face hard and fast. The sound of flesh to flesh impact shocked him. He'd never hit a woman, let alone his daughter, before.

"Damn it, Ellie. I work hard to put a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes on your back. I don't want to see them on the floor anymore. If you don't want to follow my rules, then get the fuck out of my house!"

This is getting out of hand, Thomas. First you're screaming at her, then you're slapping her, for God's sake. get yourself under control. She's still a child and doesn't understand the pressures you're under.

Still furious, he turned on his heel and stalked off down the stairs. He went straight to the bar and poured himself four fingers of bourbon and tossed it back. The liquor burned as it went down, and he wiped a tear away. How can my life be going so wrong?

Elena was in too much of a shocked state to scream out as he grabbed her hair and slapped her. Turning her face to the wall she didn't answer him or say anything back. This is what Ellie had called her dark place. It was something that had happened ever since her mother died and she would just sit staring at a wall. No emotions, no feelings, just glassy eyes looking at a wall. When he left, she stood up, cleaned her room, cooked him the last meal she would, went upstairs and began to leave.

She threw some clothes into her school bag and some money she had saved up. That night, when she was sure he was asleep, she sneaked out of her open window. Caught onto the tree outside and shimmied down it. She left all the things he had bought her. Her phone, her expensive things, along with a note.

"I want to be loved not abused.

I am sorry"

She didn't want to sign her name either because as far as she was concerned when he objectified her by slapping her face, she left her name with him. She walked down the street cold and alone. This was when tears began to spill down her face.

The watcher sat in his van, as he had many nights previous to this. Hating Thomas, obsessing over the girl, biding his time. He was just about to give up and go the joyless place he called home when she climbed down the tree by her bedroom.

His breath quickened. Would this be the night he finally got revenge? When he could finally make the world right and correct the mistake her mother had made so many years ago? He slid lower in the seat, checking his taser, making sure it was charged, glancing at the light switch to make sure the overhead light wouldn't come on when he opened the door.

He waited until she passed, opened the door silently, and stepped out behind her. He brought the weapon to the back of her neck, caught her before she hit the ground, put a hood over her head and loaded her in the van. He secured her hands and feet with duct tape, and drove off into the night...

She was not even aware of when he hit. She just went down. She remembered being so sad and then blackness flooded into her world so fast and completely she was awake one moment and then the next not. She was not aware that she was in a very dangerous spot. She was lighter and more curvier than her mother. Leaning back against him, she was light but dead weight. She was unaware she was being stuffed into the back.

When she woke up, she was aware of a dull pain in her neck and the world was foggy. She could hear her blood pulsing in her ears and she groaned trying to move but her limbs were far too heavy.

It didn't take long to arrive at the the old warehouse. He opened the big door and drove inside. After he closed the door, he dragged the semi-conscious girl from the van to the prepared spot on the floor and chained her down, wrapping the very light, very strong chain around her waist. He zip-tied her thumbs together, then her big toes, then he removed the duct tape.

Pulling the hood off her head, he left sitting in the only pool of light in the room, which came from the dangling over head light. She laid on rough concrete. He got the hose and sprayed water on her until she started moving.

"Hello, Deary..."

She was out still as he zip tied her thumbs and toes together and chained her to the floor. She groaned and rolled her eyes and gasped as bright light disoriented her and she looked around and groaned. Looking up, she saw the light, then looked over the warehouse and shivered. She looked down at her hog tied wrists and ankles and then shivered realizing what woke her up. It was the hose of freezing water. She shivered and shifted away trying to roll and gasped.

"What....what is going on..." She coughed and groaned the pain more evident in her neck.

"Well, what's happening is that I'm correcting history, deary. You should have been mine all along. Your Mom never should have married HIM (spitting), she should have married me. So, now you will be mine. I will have my revenge. Now, let's see what I'll have to do to make you suitable for use."

He strode over to her, his heavy boots thudding on the cement. Tearing her blouse and bra away, his hands also scrapped against her skin, abrading it as he went. He grabbed her chin, and squeezed her face until her mouth opened. He examined her face and mouth carefully. He released her head, took out an enormous knife and cut her jeans and panties off.

"There's definitely room for improvement here. Tits and teeth, for sure, and then maybe some 'souvenirs' and escape-proofing..."

She shivered listening to him. Ellie was shivering. She was just so damned scared.

"Please.." As he came towards her. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered as tears rolled down her face. She gasped as the shirt was pulled from her body. His nails scraping her skin. She continued to shake. The cold of the water began to soak into her bones. She whimpered as he clutched her face and pressed her jaw painfully making her open her mouth with a sob.

When the knife came out, she began to move back thinking he was going to kill her. Her arms went up to cover her breasts.

Yelping she felt him cut her pants and panties away and she was now a naked mass. She tried to cover herself and looked down sobbing and crying. "Please don't hurt me." She continued.

"You can't get better without some pain, deary. That's how we grow, after all. Hiding your body from me will do you no good at all. I own you, and you will be changed by the process."

He unhooked the chain from the floor and picked the naked, slippery, squirming girl up and put her over his shoulder. He easily carried her to a dentist's chair in one corner of the room and strapped her to it, binding her arms and legs so that she was completely immobilized. He went a nearby bench and lit a brazier on it, whistling tunelessly. He cut string from a roll and re-approached her.

"The first thing we'll do is improve those tits."

He tied a piece of string around the base of the breast, as close to her chest as possible, tight enough to cut off circulation to the skin of her tit. He repeated the process with the other one, and went back to the bench...

Elena struggled and whimpered. He was going to hurt her. Hurt her bad. She just knew it. She struggled and gasped screaming and struggled hard back and forth she was spread out so she couldn't move. Tears of panic rolling down her face as she breathed harder and faster. She panted and looked at him as he lit something and said he would improve her tits. She gasped and whimpered as he cut off her circulation.

"Pleasee....please don't...." She gasped as he did the same for her other breast she whimpered struggling harder and tried to get away and then looked at him. Now her fuzzy pussy was on display.

He came back over with an alcohol wipe and two syringes full of glowing liquids, one a poisonous green, the other an ethereal blue. He wiped down her breasts with the alcohol.

"Can't have my new toys get infected now, can we, deary. This will burn for a bit, but I haven't found any way to make it hurt any more than that."

Chuckling, he injected her with green fluid, half of the syringe in each tit and then the blue the same way. He stood, watching avidly as her skin flushed. As the burning spread through her breasts, they began to increase in size. As if by magic, they inflated four cup sizes before he cut the strings around them.

"That's better. Now I have something I can really titfuck. And, yes, deary, the change is quite permanent. The risk of breast cancer is an undesirable side effect, however..."

Ellie struggled hard and panted. "No, no please...I beg you." She howled and then gasped as he injected her. Searing pain shot through her immediately. It filled her muscles and her brain. She groaned and panted harder and harder and sobbed struggling as her breasts hurt and felt as if they were being pulled away from her. The grew larger and larger, but they remained perky. She collapsed back panting covered in sweat. Tears rolled down her face as she sobbed and her breasts jiggled.

She heard breast cancer and only hoped that that breast cancer spread to her organs and killed her. She sobbed softly and shivered and struggled.

He slapped each breast once, very hard. Pleased with ripples and bouncing of her firm flesh, he turned back to the bench. He brought over a contraption of straps, wedges and metal pieces that could only be a dentist's clamp. With one hand, he clamped the girls nose completely shut, waiting for her to breath through her mouth.

As soon as she opened up, he stuffed it in her face so that it held her jaw open. Strapping it to her head didn't take long. Using a lever on the side of the chair, he adjusted it so that it lay almost flat. He found her screams, as inarticulate as they were because her jaw wouldn't close, to be music to his ears.

"Now, deary, we're going to make you into a blowjob pro. Again, this is a permanent change..."

She sobbed and rolled her eyes. She was in pain and struggling. When he came back, she struggled harder as he pinched her nose. She wouldn't open her mouth, she couldn't. She then gasped for air only to find the dental thigns shoved in her mouth. Gasping, she felt her jaws opened wide She howled a strange and gutteral noise that was very much animal. She struggled and tears rolled down her face as she panted and tears rolled down her face.

"Na...na pgeaassseeee!" She gurgled and howled. She struggled adn bucked and arched struggling howling for release. She didn't like where this was going with him and his teeth pulling clamps. She rolled her eyes and howled again.

He rolled over a tray of dental instruments, again whistling tunelessly. He picked up a pair of tooth pulling pliers and grabbed her forehead with one hand, holding her head down and giving himself leverage. As he clamped down on one of her top front center teeth, he began to talk, going on and on about the first time he had met her mother as a freshman in high school.

The first tooth was the hardest and afterwards he packed gauze into the hole where it had been. It clinked in a metal pan. The other 3 front teeth came easier. Then he switched to the bottom front teeth and repeated the process. His story went on pointlessly as he worked, punctuated by grunts as each tooth came loose.

"Now, deary, you always have a profession, giving unique fellatio. All we have left for tonight is 'escape-proof' you."

He took the clamp out of her mouth tenderly, caressing her face. he put in on the tray with the other instruments and wheeled it away..

She screamed in panic. Tears were running hot down her face. Then the tooth pulling pliers came and she screamed in pain as her teeth were pulled. She didn't pay attention to his story. She moaned and panted as he was done she was going to be sick, but she couldn't close her mouth or turn her head. Puke began to gurgle from her throat and she realized she was on her back and was choking on it. Her eyes rolled back as she began to struggle in the seat whimpering she couldn't breath. The sick was flooding her mouth and nose and rolling down her chin.

He returned when he heard her gagging. Turning her head to the side, he pushed a bucket under the chair and held her head over it until she was finished. "So it was good for you, too, deary?" He took the dental appliance off her, so that her mouth could close.

An evil grin crossed his face. He unzipped his pants and climbed up into the chair. With it laid back as far as it was, he straddled her, his ass resting on her inflated tits. He stroked himself until his dick got hard, then thrust it in her face. Resist as she might, with no front teeth, his cock slid into her mouth...

She was happy for the little bit of tenderness. She emptied her stomach and felt him hold her. She then sat back and shut her eyes. Tears continued to roll down her face as she gasped softly. "Please...please I am so thirsty." It felt incredibly wierd to talk. She couldn't help but run her tongue over the abused gums where her teeth were. When he climbed on top of her she groaned.

Looking at his cock, she began to struggle a bit. But without her teeth, he slipped into her mouth and struggled pressing her hands at his hips whimpering softly.

Back
Top Bottom