Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave HouseWife (Cerberus and SweetSubmission)

She looked at him, her eyes big, and angered. His words just made her even more angry. Who cared if he was pleased! He was a fucking dog, it didn't mattered what he thought, or felt! When he ungagged her she sputtered, "How dare you let a beast use me!" she glared at him, meeting his eyes, uncaring of the words that he had just said. "You are a fucking animal, and I demand you let me go!" she said all of this while being led to the pole. She kicked at him, and tried to yank herself free, but before long was tied tightly to the pole. "You're filthy! When I get out of this, I'm going straight to the police!" her face was red, and she was breathing very heavily. She gasped slightly as the vibrator was placed back inside of her, and tried to push it out with her pussy muscles, but seemed unable to.

Leto looked at Natalia and grinned as he gave her thighs a squeeze as he grabbed another gag and forced it into her mouth, forming an O-ring gag as he locked it behind her head. He looked her over and grinned as he ran a hand down along her sides looking over her leather dress on her curvy body. He grinned before walking away for a second letting her squirm in her bindings for some time before he returned with a camera and turned it on to record her actions until she would break. He let the vibe inside of her go from many different speeds working away inside of her. "Until you submit fully and ask for forgiveness, you will not be released." He undid his zipper and pulled his cock out, sliding himself into her open mouth for abit. enjoying her warm mouth before he released into her mouth. Pulling back he looked at her and sat down on the couch waiting for her to break.

Natalia was about to say something else when he shoved the gag into her mouth, leaving her mouth open awkwardly. She tried to fight against it, but inevitably, lost. She shot him a venomous glare as she fought against her bindings. Her pussy was becoming more and more wet as the vibrator pulsed inside of her, hitting just the right spots, yet still not enough for a release. She looked at the camera and turned red. Why would he possibly need to videotape her? What was he going to do with that footage, a thought brushed past her mind, making her freeze. He wouldn't use it to blackmail her... Would he? She gagged slightly as he entered her mouth, she was unable to swallow properly, or move her lips, so when he came inside of her, she had to tilt her head back and swallow his cum. She glared at him again as he sat down, determined to keep a strong resolve.

Leto laughed and watched her as she glared. Getting up he walked off for a second before returning with a bag as he pulled out a small container and pulled on some gloves before getting a strange jelly on his hands. He knelt down infront of Natalia and grinned as he slathered it over her legs and her sex. It would work its way through her body, heating her up where ever it was applied to her body. he rubed it over her thighs then over her ass. He got more and reached down into her dress,rubbing it over her breasts and giving her breasts a squeeze. He had made this stuff himself and had made sure it worked before he sold it for profit so he knew that it would break her down and make her crave getting cock from anything.

She muttered slightly, making protesting sounds in the back of her throat, trying to move away from his touch. She was shivering with fear and anger. She had made the worst decision of her life contacting this man. She wanted to go home, and never come back, but she was starting to feel like she really would never be able to leave again.. A tear slipped down her face. Her legs were cramping now, making her very uncomfortable. How did he expect her to submit to him even? She couldn't speak!

Leto had left her tied for some time as he had let the syrum work itself against her. He grinned knowing that even the strongest he's faced have broken after some time from the syrum he used on them. He knew that soon she would break and he would have himself his first out of many women for his own harem. He walked back and looked at Natalia and walked over to her running a hand against her cheek before he removed the gag from here. "Now my pet are you going to cooperate or will you need to be punished more?"

Natalia was shivering as a sensual heat spread over her body, her pussy was dripping, forming a puddle underneath her. Even when he ran his hand across her cheek she shuddered with lust, her body screaming for release. When he removed the gag she took a couple of breaths, moving her jaw, and looked up at him. "No, please, I will obey!" she pleaded, looking him in the eyes.

Leto looked at Natalia and grinned as he licked his lips and started to untie her from the pole as he kept her on her knees as he ran his hand through her hair. "Thats a good girl." Leto got up and kept taking photos while another camera was recording everything. Licking his lips he kept taking photos and videos of this lovely woman. "You love this dont you, to be bound and helpless. In all truth you want nothing more then to be helpless and obey someone's orders to dress how they see fit and do what ever they want."

She humoured the man by pulling sultry poses, and making sexy faces towards him as she was granted some freedom, though made to stay on he knees. She kept her legs just slightly to give him a good view for his photos. She looked up at his face from looking at the camera, "Yes master. I want to obey you and be your pet," she purred, overcome by her lust, her arms shaking from the sensation that the syrum was giving her, she desired relief!

Back
Top Bottom