Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

futa looking for a submissive female

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerely_Delicate

Meteorite
I have alot of ideas and not alot of anyone to play them out with...
You dont have to be submissive I have plenty of other rps that are romance based anyway

My ideas

Amazon marriage
A girl getting lost in the jungle after going with her friends on a vacation gets captured and locked up to be a sex slave to inpregnate due to the amazons are futas and have very low chances of having children until one of the armys strongest fighters buys her..... (and depending on what you want we can go the non con then romance or just romance with regular sex)

The samurai and the maid
A evil samurai has finally been captured! After all the years of carnage she brought sheis imprisoned for eternity she catches the eye of a maid at the castle and lures her into trusting her she intends to use her for escape but may end up taking this maid to be hers as they reign on the city once more(its mostly played with the samurai imprisoned)

The princess and the knight
Two kingdoms must join together but neither have sons...only daughter's so to create an alliance to survive an upcomming battle the princesses must marry. They refuse but.it must be done to save their kingdoms. They fight at first until they find a thing or two about each other and slowly come together

These are only a couple I chose to put up I have more just look at my pairings and ill tell you the story or if you have a story you would like to do with the pairings please feel free to pm me I only have a phone so please excuse my writing I have apps such as voxer,glide,kakao talk, I will download one if you want to write somewhere else or we can roleplay in pm I do not mind

Master/slave
Knight/theif
Doctor/nurse
Furries
Neighbors
Boss/employees
Master/maid
Slime girl/ warrior
Siblings
Mother/ daughters friend
Samurai/slave
Kidnapping noncon

Rules
I like my romance to take a decent ammount of game time for it to blossom
I do like to play futa im sorry if you wanted to be
I need consistency doesnt have to be everyday but dont go missing for a week...

Fetishes/kinks
https://www.f-list.net/c/sincerely%20delicate/

If your interested please pm me so we can start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom