Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Thor/Loki RP (Marvel fandom RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Dust
I'm interested in playing Thor x Loki from Marvel's Thor films. I could play either one, though I prefer playing Thor.

I am female in real life, and am interested in playing a male character (Thor) against another male character (Loki). I don't care what your gender in real life is.

Background: I've been writing and roleplaying for very many years and have a lot of experience with this pairing.

Adult themes: I only write m/m, and am completely comfortable with erotica (though I don't like pwp). My only weird kinks are brothers and selfcest; I'm well over 18 and will not write with anyone underage, regardless of content. I'm not looking to use this as thinly-disguised cybersex; I want a good story and good characterization.

Preferences and style: I like playing dominant characters, but what I really enjoy are characters with a lot of personality; keeping them in character is very important to me, though, so please try to stay away from stereotypes and try to make your role believable. I take a very active role in planning and directing the story; however, I don't like when others passively follow my lead and only respond to what I do, without an active contribution to plot and personality. This leaves me feeling like I'm writing alone.

Format: email (preferred) or AIM.

If you want to see a writing sample, please let me know and I'll be glad to provide one.

Important: Do not vanish on me randomly. It is not at all subtle. If after we talk a little you decide we just don't mesh together well, please just say so; don't say you're fine with my preferences and then randomly vanish later/give some random reason for not continuing, I would be much happier if you just said "we're too different and this just isn't something I would enjoy" than if you said "this is so awesome and cool" and then disappeared before we start writing anything/after the second exchange. It's extremely irritating when people do this, just say you're not cool with my preferences and that's that. I won't hound you down or argue with you, and I'd be much happier than if you said you're happy when you're not.

I completely understand that real life takes precedence over RP and I don't expect you to get back to me immediately or anything - I'm busy, too. However, having RPd for over a decade, my experience across the board has been that there's a telltale sort of enthusiasm people have when they really want to write. If you vanish for like four days without a word before we even get started, more often than not that's a sign you're not feeling into it, and not that you're busy in real life. My experience has been that usually when someone is really interested in RPing, then even if their real life gets insanely busy they will eagerly write to let their partner know not to give up on them, and that they're just busy for a while. Yeah, I get you can't always do that, and that there are legitimate situations where you really do want to RP but really are too consumed by RL events to let your partner know, but this happens far less often in actuality than the frequency that people claim it as an excuse when they really aren't feeling it. I've very rarely had the experience that someone genuinely wanted to RP but vanished without a word for a long time because they were busy.

Again: no, I don't expect you to reply to my tags immediately. That is a different matter. I'm asking you not to vanish without a word. I don't want you to RP with me if you're not enjoying it. I don't want you to say you're happy if you're not. I don't want you to say you're totally fine with my preferences and style if you're not. But I do want to be told if you're not happy, so I know what's going on and whether I should drop the RP. I get that confrontation is intimidating but there's another person involved and while you're so busy being intimidated by confrontation, you end up annoying and hurting that other person if you vanish. I promise I won't ask you to stay if you want to leave, but I want to know if I should end the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom