Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

Her breath was rapid now, any part of her body that was not underwater was slick with sweat. She bucked against him slightly as he came inside of her, her own orgasm gripping her in it's warm embrace. She cried out, moaning loudly as her pussy tightened around his twitching cock, her eyes rolled back, and her toes curled tightly. Her mouth shaped a perfect little 'o,' her chest rose and feel quickly, slowing down eventually as she calmed down. Her body was quivering against his.

His hips went on to thrusting inside of her as she and him both reached climax, her pussy tight around his cock that each thrust seemed to milk him of his cum and mix in with her own. It didn't take long, though, for his pumps to die down and soon enough they were both laying on the tub, sweating and catching their breath. "My sweet slutty girl." he whispered to her as he brought his hands up and away from her sensitive spots, letting his arm rest upon the marble rim of the tub that has been splashed with water. He noticed that almost half of the bath water was gone and spilled to the floor, making it that they were submerged a few inches up their waists. "Did you enjoy that? Did you like cumming while I did?" he whispered as he massaged her breast softy with one hand and have the other reach for a bottle of soap.

She lay weakly against him, now completely sapped of her energy. She shivered slightly as the water had cooled considerably, and there was very little of it remaining. "I did sir," she whispered back, "Though we may an to need to drain the rest of the water, and shower instead," she suggested, as both hers, and his cum began to seep out of her tight pussy, and mingle with the water. She grinned slightly, there was no point in bathing, if you were just going to be covered in your own cum after all.

And to think that for a moment he almost considered the girl a lost cause. "Hmm, you're right." he whispered back as tendrils of their cum could be seen floating from out of her and eventually spread over the clear bath water. His hand still cupped at her perky breast as he sat up and stood, only bothering to pull his slowly softening cock out of her once he was slightly bent down over and behind her. He reached for the shower knobs and turned them, releasing a warm jet of water to spray over their heating body that was shining in sweat. "Lift your arms, then, time for me to really wash you." he said as he brought his arms in front of her, himself standing behind her still, pouring out liquid soap into his hand and rubbing them together to form fragrant suds, bringing it to her belly first and have his hands part ways as one go slowly up to lather her breasts while the other went to her waist.

She stood up as well, and stepped on the plug to open it, and the remaining water drained out. She sighed softly as the steaming water hit her back and she lifted her arms obediently, letting him rub soapy suds across her body. She closed her eyes and leaned back against his hard, muscles chest, not trusting herself to stand on her own, both because of exhaustion, and because her legs were shaking from the sex. The bathroom quickly became steamy from the hot water, mist obscuring her view of the room.

His soapy hands scrubbed her body up and down, one on her bare chest went to trace her raised arms, bringing each down to bend and dangle loosely on his shoulders. The cool scent of the soap ran slowly down her belly to her thighs down to her feet and soon as his hand was free of soap, he went on to finger her pussy, partly to clean it out completely of their cum and partly to pleasure her still.

She looked up into his face a so cleaned her, her arms now resting lightly on his shoulders. He could be so... Kind hen he wanted to, but also so merciless at other times, it was terrifying. She never truly knew what to expect. She rested her forehead against his chest as exhaustion once again washed over her. She didn't know how she was going to make it trough a school day... She ha barely slept at all last night. She jumped slightly as his fingers reentered her, moaning ever so softly.

"Mhmm..yes, very good." he whispered softly to her ear, keeping up with making her body aroused even if herself didn't want to. "Just ease into it, it will be much easier and much more the better for you." his fingers slid in and out, deep and tender, cocked to rub against her sensitive spots, his palm working to brush against her clit. "Think you can manage to lather me up?"

She made a small sound of protest but did nothing to push him away, she knew there was no choice in this matter. She sighed softly, and shuffled her feet slightly, the water running over her back, soothing her. She nodded at his words and reached for the soap, letting his fingers stay inside of her. She squeezed some soap into her hand and rubbed both of them together, than she rubbed her hands over his chest, causing soap suds to run over his body and over his torso.

He only made a soft shushing sound at her protest, not even going far as to stop. If he can completely pull out that side of hers when he was fucking her just minutes ago, all for the better. The suds ran down the creases of his torso, slowly creeping down the bumps on his chest and abdomen. He wasn't at all bulky, though he can say his body is well defined. The washing and pleasuring kept on, letting her wash him and him just keeping on the tease with his touch.

Soon enough, they were done. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a dry towel off a rack, spreading it out for her to step in so he could dry her off.

She quieted down at his say and finished washing him, running her hands up and down his wet body, over his defined muscles. She kept her eyes down, and away from his. They weren't talking, so she wasn't required to look at him.

When they were finished she stepped onto the towel that he lay down for her, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to keep warm even though the bathroom was cold compared to the steaming shower. She watched him, though she kept her eyes carefully lowered. Water dripped down her back, and over her torso, her hair plastered to her body, wet strands everywhere.

"What's wrong, sweet Jamie? Are you embarrassed looking at me?" he whispered lightly, wrapping her with the towel, drying her up but also massaging her more intimate spots. "You don't have to feel that way, not with me." his tone was, at his best, sweet, slipping his towel-covered hand in between her legs, drying up her nethers.

She kept her eyes lowered as he dried her, slowly warming her up again. "No sir," she said in reply, her voice quiet, and timid. She flicked her eyes up at him, taking in his body in the process, she couldn't deny that he was a very attractive man... "Must I go to school?" she asked, but she knew what the answer would be before she even spoke the words. He would want her there to make it plain to the boys that she was his, and that she had been dominated, and changed her to appease him.

"Of course." he said plainly as stating a fact, as it was that. As much as he could easily forge her grades, he can't forge her absences. "Now then, go on and get dressed." he said as he went on to dry himself off shortly, walking behind her after. He slung the damp towel over his neck as he held her waist walking to her folded clothes. He knelt down the drawer and ruffled through the many things inside, pulling a collar and a leash. Soon as she was done getting dressed, he snapped the leather collar around her neck, fitting just right as he doesn't want it tight around her as she was a good girl.

She bit her lip and followed his prompts, going to put on her clothes. She buttoned the blouse, it was once more painfully obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, than she pulled on the skirt, not bothering to put on her underwear. She pun in surprise as the collar was clipped around her neck, and put a hand up by instinct, pulling at it. "What..?" she said softly, absently. She looked up at him with quizzical eyes, her hand roaming around it, looking for the clip to take it off. "What's this for?!" she demanded, her attitude coming back slightly.

He did what he could to hide the want to snicker at her fumbling around the collar he just fastened, although the amusement slowly died down as she almost spat the same fire at him she had been doing a lot yesterday. "What for? Why, you're my sweet pet. It will also serve to warn others, the more distasteful of your schoolmates." he went on to walk away from her, moving to his wardrobe to have himself get dressed, primp and proper in a matching dark blue suit and slacks, black shirt underneath it all. "If you don't like that, I also have a shock collar." he sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling up his socks and shoes, his eyes locked on her.

She watched him, anger clearly flaring in her eyes. He was dressing all nice, in new clean clothes, and here she was with no bra, wearing a classmates blouse, and a dirty skirt with no panties, she brought both arms up to her neck now, finding the latch. "Well I don't want it! I can tell off the boys fine by myself!" she said, as she started to pull at it.

"You don't want it?" he stood up, checking himself out in the tall mirror and straightening his suit, well satisfied. "Well either that or not going to school, so.." he walked towards her, grabbing at her wrist and dragging her back to the bed post where the cuffs she wore the entire night were, not expecting any strong resistance from her. He pulled at her arm until it was within reach of the cuffs, snapping one shut around her wrist.

The words at first gave her a small satisfaction, so he would let her stay here and sleep? And than he grabbed her and dragged her across the room. "No, no! I'll go, I'll go, please don't leave me cuffed here!" she begged, looking up at him, holding her other wrist against her chest. It would be so humiliating though to walk around the school with a leather collar wrapped around her neck.. Everyone was going to tease her for it... She had been so popular before this to.

"No? No what?" he spoke softly, grabbing her other wrist and bringing it to the bed post and cuffing her. "You have been screaming at me all this time that my ears have gone weak." he reached for the collar around her neck and removed it, stepping away from her moving to the drawer, stopping in just one step to turn around. "What did you want again?"

"I will come to school with you sir, and I'll wear the collar. Please, just don't leave me here!" she sobbed, tears brimming her eyes as he cuffed her to the bed, oh please let him have mercy on her... She could not stay here, like this all day! Even this short amount of time was making her arms ache due to what they had gone through the previous night already.

He gave her a face that is unsmiling but was still that held a silent "Very well" as he turned to the drawer again, retrieving the key to her cuffs again and immediately walking back to her. A long look went from his eyes to her own that were shining in tears before reaching for the cuffs to unlock them. As he set her free from it, he went on to fasten the collar on to her neck again, bringing his thumb to wipe her tears before standing up. "Now isn't that much better? Less restraining?" he walked back to the drawer, taking the leash again and slipping the key back where he took it. He rolled the leash up and slipped it in the inside pocket of his suit jacket, walking to the open door before turning to her again. "Come on down and..do you prefer cereal or bacon and eggs?"

She brought her arms quickly into her lap, breathing out a sigh of relief that he had released her, and so easily to. She met his eyes evenly as he clipped the collar back on her neck. She knew that when she wasn't in his class she could slip the collar off, and that reassured her greatly, she just couldn't let him see that she wasn't wearing it. She nodded, "Yes sir," came her quiet answer as she stood up, watching hum warily as he put the leash in his pocket, what would he need that for? Was he going to walk her into the school with it? No.. he wouldn't humiliate her that much... would he? She followed him slowly, "I like cereal," she answered.

"Cereal it is." he said softly, gesturing for her to step on out of the room, walking on beside her as he shut the door. "And about your other classes," he continued as they made the decent from his room down to the kitchen. "You won't be attending your other classes from now on, just mine." he made no move to look at her, already expecting her to comply even with silent reluctance. Soon as they were in the kitchen, he poured two bowls of cereal and milk on the counter, giving one to her but making no move to walk on out the kitchen. "During those class schedules, you'll be with me still. Understood?"

His words shocked him. No no no... she couldn't possibly be in every single one of his classes! She would have no freedom then, no chance to work out a plan, or act how she wanted to! No, he couldn't do this, what gave him that authority. "What? No! I still have to go to my other classes, I'll be marked absent and fail them! You can't just switch me over!" she protested, crossing her arms and looking at him through narrowed eyes. This could not be happening!

Back
Top Bottom