Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

The beginning of his words sounded promising. And than he grabbed at her hair. She yelped softly, and let her head go to the side, going with his pull as to minimize the pain. She cried out as he yanked at her hair once more, biting her lip, and staying silent. She knew there was no right answer. Neither would satisfy her.

"Oh Jamie. Jamie, Jamie." he said, exasperation evident in his tone as he let go of her hair, brushing it once again. He was rather determined to have her change her outlook in this entire setup. With him still not changed, he looked at his wrist to check the time, it wasn't even that late in the night but the struggle she's putting up is rather tiring. "We're early off tomorrow, best we go to bed now. You'll be sleeping in the same room as me." he said walking away and leaving her as is, though expecting her to follow, else he would have to drag her.

She shook her head, she knew it wouldn't work, yet she was still disappointed. But was he truly going to just let her go to bed now? And it was so early too... She followed him after a moment of hesitation, confused that he was suddenly leaving her alone. She had thought he was not close to being done with her for the night, but perhaps she had been wrong, perhaps this guy did have a limit.

The stairs creaked ever so lightly in each step he made on them as he walked up, brushing his hair up and then rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't particularly what comes next, but it has had effects that are more than favorable in his own side of this kind of relationship. Soon as he opened the door to his room, he went over his drawer on the wall beside his bed. He shuffled through the contents of it, most of what's inside are paraphernalia of the simple nature while some not so simple, all used for sexual purposes. He took a pair of simple cuffs, not entirely ramshackle in quality.

"You want to be a bad girl, fine." he spoke softly yet commanding in tone as he walked over her, cuffing her wrists then dragging her across the room with the short chain in between. "This is what happens when you're a bad girl." his tone was firm as he pulled her to the end post of his bed where a chain dangled from the steel ball top the short post, locking it into the chains of the handcuffs with a sturdy padlock. The chain itself wasn't completely long, if she were to try and walk away, she would only be able to make a few feet of distance. "We could have avoided this if you were just completely obedient."

Jamie followed him up the stairs, relieved that she would finally have time to just sleep, nothing else, just sweet, blissful sleep. Her brown curls were still a mess and her eye liner was more than smudged. Her blouse was open, and she wasn't wearing underwear, but at this point, she was almost too tired to care, though she had her arms crossed over her chest, keeping her breasts hid from view, she watched curiously as he dug through his drawer, and when he pulled out the cuffs, her eyes widened slightly, locking onto the site of them.

She watched in horror as he cuffed her wrists together, and was pulled along with him as he walked to the bed. She looked up at the chain, and bit her lip in fear. Maybe she wasn't going to have a sweet blissful sleep afterall...

"You could have been sleeping on the bed, but you chose to act like a bad girl." he said, sighing in disappoint as he looked at her. He went over a black steel rack besides the drawer, filled with magazines and newspapers. Old issues. He took broadsheets off the rack and brought them to her spot, spreading them out and then slipping it under her. "I don't want my carpet floors getting soiled."

Leaving her to perhaps contemplate on everything that led to her current situation, he walked to his bathroom, closing the door before undressing himself. A good shower would remove the dirt in him, both the tangible and intangible ones. Soon as he was done, he wrapped a towel over his waist as he stepped out, a bit damp everywhere.

She stood there, shivering, she was half naked, with her arms chained above her back. She watched him leave her, "I don't want my carpet floors getting soiled." Now, what had he meant by that? Why would they get soiled? She heard the shower go on, and than after awhile, heard it stop again.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, her cuffed hands folded on her lap. She sighed to herself and looked down, letting her hair curtain around her face, shielding her. What had she gotten herself into to... When she heard the door open, she looked up at Joshua, eyes round.

Joshua paid no mind to the look she gave him, only minding to walk over her and grabbing at the chain that held her cuffs. He pulled on it, aiming to restrict her movements even more as he brought it to the point that her hands were over her head, locking the other end of that short links of metal so she will remain that way throughout the night. "Do you know why you're chained like this?"

She protested weakly as he grabbed the chain, watching him with big sad eyes. She nodded measly at his words. "Because I didn't obey," she said softly, pulling lightly at the cuffs. She knew she was in for a very uncomfortable night, her arms would fall asleep, her muscles would ache from the held position, and she would not be able to sleep, probably at all. "Please, I can do better." She begged.

"I remember you say something about obeying and wanting to be with me back in the car, but seems like you were just lying then because," he grabbed at the chain and rattled it. "Well here you are. How am I supposed to know that you will be obedient and be a good girl?" his tone in his question was as if it was supposed to be rhetorical.

She hung her head and looked down, pulling at the chains uncomfortably. "I don't know sir," she replied with a small upward shrug of her shoulders. Her blouse was hanging open now due the position of her arms, showing off her supple breasts, pulled ever upward because her arms were above her head. She showered slightly as te exposed air chilled her nipples, goosebumps once more rising on her soft flesh.

"It's easy, actually." he said softly, bringing his hand to her bare breast and groping at her, feeling her nipple hard against his palm. "I'm just gonna keep up with disciplining you until you truly obey and be my personal slut. You enjoy that don't you? You always seem to disobey just so you get punished, be put in place as befit a whore."

She sucked in a breath, her back arching unwantingly into him. His words chilled her to the bone. Punishment, discipline... Sex slave. She clenched her jaw tightly to keep herself from saying anything snappy, or according to him, disrespectful. "Ok..." She whispered looking up into his face. She bit her lip and let we eyes fall back down to we lap.

Soon as he heard her wisp of a word from her mouth did he let go of her breast. "Don't worry, soon enough we'll weed out that distasteful attitude of yours. And when we do, you'll have comforts then." he stood and went over to the wardrobe, hanging his dripping towel on a rack before putting on his sleepwear. He yawned for a moment, stretching before he went over to the light switch, turning the room dark save for the open lamp on his bedside. He took a good look at Jamie then, slumped down, before going over to his bed and slipping under the sheets, shutting his eyes and waiting for sleep to come to him which didn't took long.

She watched him walk across the room and turn of the light. She blinked, letting her eyes grow used to the dim light. "Please let me use the washroom first?" She begged looking over at him, now under the sheets. Her muscles were already cramping under the stess of being bound up. She whimpered slightly, she hadnt used the bathroom since early that morning at school.

"Washroom? You have quite the gull to ask me of that." he spoke up, his eyes snapping open. "You the disobedient girl ask something of me?" he sat up from the bed, now feeling cranky as he approached her supposed sleeping spot, kneeling down to cup her chin harshly. "Would you rather I take you down the basement? I can hang you upside down from there."

"N-no sir," she stammered. "I just have to... I.. My bladders full!" She looked up towards his face. It was still so early in the evening to, she would never be able to sleep. Especially if she didn't have a blanket, and if her arms were kept in this position. She shuddered in fear. She knew she had made him angry.

"Poor girl's bladder is full?" he let his hand loosen the grip on her chin, bringing it down to ruffle the newspaper beneath her. "That's what the papers are for. You enjoy pissing on things you're not supposed to, right? You've been pissing on me this entire time, I'm sure you can manage." he grabbed at her skirt and pulled them off her along with her shoes and socks. He has no other clothing for her and he wouldn't want her to accompany him with musky smelling clothes. Walking over to the drawer, he folded her skirt up neatly and placed them on top along with her socks, her shoes remained by the foot of the drawer. "One more peep from you and I might change my mind in allowing you to go home." in soft steps, he went over to his bed once again, slipping under the covers to shut his eyes.

"Let me sleep with you. No handcuffs. Please. " she begged as he walked away from her, not caring about his last comment, he had to let her go home eventually otherwise her parents would call the cops. She shivered from the cold now hitting her body everywhere and began to quietly cry.

He reached over his end table and pulled the drawer soon as she called to him, about to take ear plugs only to stop himself as he might not be able to wake up on time if he can't hear anything especially the alarm going off. Then he thought of something that would further humiliate the girl and learn her lesson. Silently, he walked over to the girl again, kneeling down and feeling up her blouse, especially the small pocket by the chest. He pulled her soiled panties from it and crumpled it into a soft ball, forcing her mouth open with one hand and then shoving the make-shift gag. "I hope by tomorrow you've learned your lesson as I don't truly cherish this." he said truly, he didn't fully enjoy this part of molding a girl's attitude.

She looked up with him with those big round eyes. Begging to let her sleep with him. As he shoved the panties into her mouth. She knew that of he spit them out he would punish her. But maybe I she was a good little girl and kept them in e would let her go and let her come onto the bed. At this point she would do anything for him if it meant that she could sleep with the comfort of a bed.

He took a look at her then, even without saying a word all he could read from her face was "Please." With his fingers he brushed at her brown locks, sighing for a moment before shaking his head. "This is all your doing, you know? Get some sleep, I still expect you to do well in class tomorrow." he stood up, letting her wallow in her miserable state, let the feeling of his punishment on her sink in. He walked over to his bed and, for the third had slipped under the sheets, hoping to get some rest.

Tears slipped down her face, but now she knew there was no way for her to get out of this. She tried to get comfortable, succeeding only slightly. She filled her mind with happy thoughts, trying to escape reality if only for a moment. Quickly she let her panties drop from her mouth, though she stayed entirely quiet.

Morning came fast as his sleep did, the ringing of the bedside clock nudged him from his deep rest and while some have found that to be confounding, Joshua had grown accustomed to it and the sudden waking. He sat up from his bed, seeing Jamie's fair hands peek up from the bed post and her bare leg visible on the side. Removing the sleep in him by rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands he stood up and walked over to the bathroom, washing his face to wake him even more. Having dried off, he walked over to Jamie, kneeling down on one leg to tap at her cheeks softly in an effort to wake her up.

Jamie woke quickly, startled. Her head snapped up and her hair whipped around her face. She had fallen asleep about two hours after Joshua had. She hadn't been comfortable, just utterly exhausted. Her green eyes were hazed now as she gazed at her teacher. Her arms were asleep, an no blood was getting to them. Cramps ran up and down her arms, causing every movement to be painful.

Back
Top Bottom