Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

He made a tsking sound as he heard her unclear answer. "I don't like that kind of answer from you. I want a more refined attitude, you're not some girl who lived in a back alley." Even as he was a bit annoyed at that, he persisted with his actions that aim to mold her, rubbing at her inner thigh in a tease. Soon his hand went inside her blouse from under and touched slid up and down her slender waist gently. "Chicken, do you want chicken?"

She flinched at his disapproval, but nodded in agreement, she did like chicken, "I like stir-fry," she said after a moment, shuddering at his touch. Goose bumps raising along her belly, and thighs. Her blue eyes were still focused on his torso, unwilling to look up at his face. She bit her lip slightly, grazing her teeth along it, her hands hung at her sides, picking at the hem of her shirt.

"Stir-fried chicken it is." he said, somewhat lively even though his tone was still soft, his hand in between her legs soon rose up to rub directly at her pussy, still a bit wet and warm to the touch. "You'll help me, cook. Come on." He stood forward then before pulling his hands away from her body. Walking ever casually around the kitchen, he picked up the necessary tools and ingredients they needed and laying them down appropriately on the counter isle. "I am noting, by the way, all of the small actions you're doing. The ones I don't like mostly." Even as he addressed the thought he was still quite calm about it. She was now in his home, as his property, and he could do whatever he wants. "You not looking at me when we talk, mostly."

She gasped as he touched her sex again, looking up at him quickly. When he said that she would help her cook, she nervously clenched her fists, she had never cooked anything in her life... How was she supposed to help make stir-fry with a man who was all over her? She swallowed hard and listened to his words, wincing, so he had been studying her then... That made her even more nervous. "I'm sorry," she said quietly, looking up at him through her eyelashes.

As she looked up at him, a soft smug smile came to his face, enjoying the control he has over her. It was a much more satisfying experience knowing that she was quite the rebellious brat before all this. He pulled at her hand gently so she was in front of him facing the ingredients and the utensils. "I need your compliance, dear, as I have said earlier." His hand went down on her again, this time slowly fingering her pussy as he relayed the instructions for her, not truly caring if she didn't picked up on everything as he would be part of the cooking still. He wants to make it so that everything they do, however mundane it was, it would give her an aroused sensation.

She let him pull her towards him and faced the ingredients. As his hand went once more to her sweet pussy she moaned lightly, the sound almost escaping her lips and she had willed herself to be silent. She picked up a knife and went to chopping up the carrots, concentrating on not cutting herself due to the slight distraction behind her... yeaih... slight, she was practically dancing, her pussy dripping.

The cooking went smoothly, albeit slowly with him pleasuring and training her while helping her cook at the same time. After they were done, his ears had a good helping of her soft moans as his hand were in her juices that she gave off generously. Even when he plated the food, his hand was still in her, keeping her well aroused and on the edge of orgasm as he stopped soon as he feel her getting into it. "You carry the plates now." he whispered to her as he pulled his hand out of the hot and wet embrace of her sex. He brought each finger up to his mouth and sucked on them of her sweet arousal.

Her body had been on the edge of sweet release the entire time they were cooking, but she knew the whole time he would not let her get there. When he told her to get the plates she went quickly and brought them into the simple dining room that she had seen earlier, than she returned to him, eyes on his face as she awaited her next order. She would do anything for him right now as to keep her address safe, and not spread around to every boy in the school.

He left a digit on his hand still sopping from her arousal as she came up to him, standing by his feet and looking up at him like a puppy, her face flushed from the touches. "Have a taste of how you're feeling." he whispered to her as he brought his finger to her mouth dripping with her fluids, brushing it to her to beckon her to suck on them and have her taste of the sensations she have when not resisting it all.

She looked at his finger for a moment, eyebrows furrowing, she had never tasted herself before... He seemed to like the taste of it, and she did not want to be kicked out. She brushed her tongue along his finger, drawing it into towards her mouth, and sucked it lightly, the salty, tangy taste, oddly pleasing to her mouth. She licked his finger clean and slowly drew her mouth back, licking her lips when she was done.

He smiled softly again as he feel her tongue wrap around his finger and her mouth suck at it, feeling it dry up only to be wet again from her saliva. There were no look of disgust from her face, some confusion on the start, but not disgust. "Did you enjoy that? or do you prefer the taste of my cum in your mouth." he chuckled as he grabbed the plates of food and brought them and her to the dining room. He settled the plates on the long table that has a clear glass center and a dark oak wooden frame, placing the two so that him and her and seated on a corner. "Go on then, sit. I know you're hungry."

She blushed a deep scarlet red at his words, and hurried to the dining room when she saw that was where he was headed. She watched him as he put the plates down, the smell engulfing her, making her mouth water slightly. She sat as soon as the words were out of her mouth, and picked up her fork, quickly digging into the steaming food, small sounds of delight coming from her throat.

He sat down facing her still to her left, letting her rest easy for now and regain some lost energy in eating. While his hunger might be just as great as hers, he still kept his more court demeanor, taking in proper bites than wolfing his own food down. He was silent all throughout, just watching her, keeping his eyes on her and getting a feel as to how this is sitting in her, how she will be after his training of her.

Soon enough, they were done fast as they started. "Come on then, help me wash the plates." he said as he picked his and hers up from the table and head to the kitchen once more.

She ate quickly, shifting nervously as she could feel his attention centered solely on her. She wondered why exactly he had brought her here. It couldn't have been just to feed her and hang out. But what did he have planned for the two of them? She wondered this the whole time through eating, not looking up at him once.

Once she finished she stood up, grabbing her plate, and following him back to the kitchen. He was being so... nice to her, and parental, she almost preferred the meaner, more strict version of Joshua, this was simply creeping her out.

In the same manner of them prepping and cooking their meal, he put her in front of him in front of the sink, once again teasing her in touches. His hand hiked her skirt up and have her spread her legs a bit before slipping it in between, cupping at her pussy warm from arousal, while his free hand helped her with cleaning up the plates and other wares. "Tell me true, Jamie." he whispered to her, even though no one would even hear but themselves if he shouted. "Do you prefer a more gentle way of treatment, or a harsher one?" Either way, though, he will still have his way with her sexually.

She cleaned the dishes quickly, trying to ignore his touches, and gentle caressing. His words spoken right in her ear made her shudder slightly. She shook her head and didn't say anything for a moment, silently continuing to wash the dishes. "It's just weird. One moment you're harsh, and the next you're... gentle," she said after a moment.

"How I am depends on how you are, really." he said softly, now slipping his fingers in her wet slit, spreading her tight hole and feeling the hot embrace of her slick walls. Sliding it in and out, tender as his voice. "You're being quite obedient now, a bit disrespectful sure, so I'm being gentle. You get what you give, Jamie, in this..situation we are in now."

"You make me uncomfortable." she said in a clipped voice, "I feel as though you are trying to treat me like we are in a relationship, and that's not what it is." she bit her lip once she was done talking, as though she was scared of retribution. But it was true, he was treating her as though he were his girlfriend possibly, maybe with a little less dignity but it was, to say the less, very odd.

"Uncomfortable is not what we both want now." he said, still keeping up with his hand fondling her long after they were finished and the dinnerware are all dried and set. It will take some time, but he was a patient one after all. Time is all he had. "Relationships aren't just limited to couples you see everyday; husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend." his hand went up to unbutton her blouse, letting loose her perky breasts to fondle and massage. "What we are in now is a form of relationship too. You're quite young to know so you're in the dark. There are some forms of connections that don't truly apply to what norms are about. But that doesn't make it less desirable to have."

"It's a one way relationship though..." she whispered, watching her blouse fall open, her back was still to him, and she didn't want him to look at her face any longer, and she didn't want to look at his! She just wanted to go back to having a normal teenage life. But she knew that that was never going to happen again. She sighed shakily.

He pulled his finger out from her, a bit wet from her arousal, and brought it to rub at her clit. "It can't be like that all the time, though, if you just let yourself ease into it like your body has been doing." As much as he wanted the power he has on her, he can tell he'd be bored of her soon if he can't at least have her enjoy it, make her his little slutty pet. He leaned down and reached his hand on her breast up to part her hair, letting her neck be exposed before slowly groping at her breast once more. His lips brushed at her slender neck like he did back in the car, tender touches all in all to make it a point that her body did enjoy it.

She shuddered. It's true, she did enjoy all the sensations, and the feelings. But she felt so... weird. Being treated gently by this man. She felt like she almost didn't have the right to be treated like this.. No.. that wasn't right.. Had he so easily corrupted her mind? No. He didn't have the right to treat her like this! She shrugged her shoulder up, trying to shield her tender neck from his lips, and his touches. Stepping slightly away from him.

He noticed how she tried to lift his touches with short nudges, but it took her some time before she came to that. Of which he took to her enjoying it. Just as well. "Now, now. I'm not yet done. We wouldn't me to hurt you now, do you?" he stepped towards her, leaning close until her back was against the counter, placing both his arms to her sides so she won't be able to come out of that position unless she forces her way out. "Do you want me to hurt you?" his voice calm, painted in stillness like his face.

She shook her head quickly, touch her jaw, and fists, were clenched firmly. "This isn't right! Please just let me go home and I will be a good student!" she didn't know why she brought that up again, she knew she was stuck in this situation. But she just couldn't go on pretending this was ok! It wasn't! It was wrong and she did not want to be part of it.

He cocked his head for a moment to look at her, looking as if confused, in wonderment of her trail of thoughts. "I will let you go home and you will be a good student, all because I bid you to." his hand glided up to her head, brushing her hair with his fingers before gripping at the locks hard. Being gentle do not seem to work on her. "Now, are you gonna be a good girl, or do you want me to act like a dog? Because.." he pulled at her hair hard. "I can act like one, like those rapers and murderers."

Back
Top Bottom