Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

Jamie shuddered against him as she gained control of her breathing once more, conscious of the throbbing cock still buried within her. At his words she slowly stood, allowing him to slide out of her, cum dripping out of her used pussy. She went to the front of the vehicle once more and took her phone from her backpack, and went back to kneel in front of him, her eyes downcast once more. Her body was slick with sweat, and and her inner thighs were covered in her own sweet juices.

"I don't want you on the floor. Up, here on my lap. Facing the mirror again so you can see how you look." he was amused by that, how her brown locks were a bit of a mess, some strands clinging to her face as sweat gleamed all over her bare skin. He would truly need to discipline the girl, "Wait. No I changed my mind, keep on kneeling. This is for misbehaving earlier." he took her phone from her hands and begun composing a message. "Clean my cock while you're there." he spoke softly, spreading his legs a bit as he went on to type. "I don't want to feel any teeth."

She looked up at him, and let him take her phone from him, nervous by what he was doing. She bit her lip slightly, and locked at his cum covered cock. She had never even touched a guy's dick before today, never mind have one in her mouth! She leaned forward, her hands on his thighs and ran her tongue alone the length of his cock, tasting their cum mixed together. After a few more tentative likes she took it in into her move, getting it half way in before she gagged slightly and ran her lips along it, making sure to keep her teeth far away from it.

With his short message to her mother, he wrote up an excuse to have the girl all for himself through the rest of the day. He kept true to how she wrote messages, scrolling over her own for reference so her parents would be none the wiser. Soon as he was done, he looked down on her as she bobbed her head up and down, feeling her tongue wrap around his cock rather awkwardly. Their remained an ache as she continued, having just released twice already left himself rather sore. "I want it to be spotless now. Else I will punish you again." he reached down to part her damp hair, gathering it up and laying it all down to her shoulder.

She pulled her mouth away for a moment and took a few deep breaths of air, unknowingly breathing cold air onto his shaft, and than licked around the base of his member, cleaning the parts she couldn't get otherwise. She looked up at him than, hoping it would be good, her eyes fearful, and her hands damp, and shaking on his legs.

He felt a few short tingles at each small stroke she gave with her tongue around the hilt of his meat. As he feel her hands shake in fear as her eyes did, he reached down to cup her cheek, warm still. "It was a fairly good work overall, but we would need to work on your oral." his face rather cold but his eyes showed some hint that he was growing less displeased with her. Letting her fear him, then have her feel the more affectionate side of their connection would help her ease up to being all of the degrading names he thought up for her. "Get back on your seat, we're going home." Little did she know that 'home' is nowhere near her own.

She sighed grateful at his words, and pulled her hands away from him. She almost smiled at his next words and quickly went to the front seat. Her body shuddered with the pleasure she had felt earlier, though her mind was battling with her body, telling her it was rape, and that she needed to get away from this man, that he was a pervert. She went to pull her shirt back around her arms and started doing up the top button.

Soon as she had herself seated did he pulled his pants and boxers up, covering himself as he got back to the driver's seat. "I want you to finger that sweet pussy of yours while I drive. Keep in mind the pleasure you obviously got from me fucking you." he intended to have her aroused still, probably have her senses focus on it as he drove on out of the shade of the store, keeping to the road that led to her own house, but not actually going to, almost like he was driving in circles.

She finished buttoning her shirt, and pulled just her skirt on, and pushed a finger into her wet pussy, her thumb on her clit, not wanting to anger him again. She bit her lip in concentration, and dropped her chin to her chest, a small moan emitting from her lips.

He noticed how she grew more obedient then, almost immediately carrying out what he wanted, compared to moments ago when she even went so far as to snap at him sharply. "Very good. If you keep up with this, I might not be too harsh on you after all." he said, calm in his tone. "Compare how you feel right now to when it is me touching you, and when it was us fucking in the back." he didn't went on to ask her which was better, as he knew in her state she would do or say anything just so he wouldn't get angry. He wanted her compliance, truly, but he want her to do what he bids because she feels good about it. A long shot, but he has turned a few worse than her before.

Soon, he veered away from the road that led to her home and rode on to his own, prepping himself for what's to come. Dusk is only settling then, still plenty of time to have his way with her.

"It doesn't feel as good," she admitted softly, she could hit the right spots by herself, and couldn't go deep enough. She bit her lip and looked up, immediately taking her hands away from herself. "Where are we going?!" she demanded, looking at him with wide, startled eyes. He had said that he was taking her home! What... what happened! She had been good, she had done everything he wanted!

"Home. Oh wait, I should have said, your second home." he turned to look at her shortly, even though he was satisfied with what she had said about her actions not feeling as good as when he did them, he was for the most part disappointed from she had acted. Her phone was still in his pocket so she wouldn't have any other way of contacting her parents of where she is, all they know is that she is alright and staying over her friend's home. In that short moment of looking at her, she was confused. "I still haven't forgotten all about how you are earlier. Being disrespectful. Resisting yourself. Don't worry, tomorrow you can go to your other home. The one where your parents live." It didn't take long for them to be in the driveway of his more modest house. "If you start becoming a good little girl, that is, and obey what I bid you."

She crossed her arms and looked down as tears once more formed in her eyes. He had given her such hope, and than simply ripped it away from her, like it was nothing. Tomorrow... that meant she was staying her for night?! She began to shake slightly, wanting nothing more than to flee, she put her hand to the door handle, however she quickly found that it was locked, she looked frantically for the unlocking button.

With the car parked in his own lot, he killed off the engine and unbuckled himself from his seat, turning to look at her as if the next that will happen is that he will murder her like all of those threatening students he had mentioned he would give her to. "The more you struggle, Jamie, the more it will hurt. Think of how it was when I had you for the first time. You resisted a lot, you ended up with bruises, and the entire thing felt awful for the most part, no? Then, think of what we just had earlier in the backseat where you, for the most part, didn't resist. What happened then?" he wanted her to see the lesser evil in this all, want her to see what would be better for her.

"I don't want to be here with you!" she cried, pulling at the handle, as if it would just unlock by itself. "You forced me into both of those!" she was scrambling now, her face red with fear.

"There are only two ways out of this, Jamie." he spoke calmly, though from his words his intention of speaking in such a manner wasn't to calm her down. "You either learn to enjoy the more probable comforts with me, or.." he flipped a switch on his dashboard, unlocking the doors of them both "..you run away now, I scatter your address to every single student at campus, the most unsavory ones mostly, and have yourself end up in a much worse position. You don't even know where you are right now, I'm not even sure myself that some of those more psychotic individuals are around the corner of an alley somewhere in the road to your home. So," he opened his own car door to step out before closing it firmly behind him, walking over to her side of the car to open the door for her. "The choice is yours."

She sobbed softly and stepped out of the car, grabbing her panties in her fist. She swallowed hard and looked up and him, and than hung her head, and stepped out of the way for him to close the door, her legs shaking hard as she fought to stay standing. She was so hungry, and so tired, and she felt so... dirty.. "Okay... I'll stay," she said quietly, eyes trained firmly on the ground in front of her.

He wanted her to feel dependent on him, and in her state of weariness and helplessness, he had hoped it was starting to grow on her. As she spoke almost in a whisper, leaned forward ever slightly towards her and closed the door. "What was that? I barely heard you." he spoke up, turning his back on her. "I guess I should take that as you not wanting to be here, then." he took out his own phone from the other pocket of his pants. "Should I give your address out now?" He left the question hanging as he walked on to small path to his home.

"No, please sir! I said I would stay!" she begged, hurrying after him, trying not to trip as her legs continued to shake weakly. Her hair whipping wildly across her face, her blue eyes big and round. "Please.."

Joshua didn't so much as turned as he heard her more clearly, not to say that he didn't heard her the first time. The soft patter of her shoes against the stone in the pathway made him stop. "Please what? I don't want to keep you anymore if you don't want me to. From how you sounded earlier in the car, it's like you'd rather have the dogs have a bite of you." he turned, wondering to how low she would beg of him to keep her. "I'm no dog."

"I know you're not a dog sir," she said stopping in front of him, looking at him as he had told her to earlier when she spoke to him. "But please, you can't let those other boys have me! I'd rather be with you," her voice spoke truth, but the words still hurt to come out. She was 16 years old, and here she was telling her... how old was he? 30 some year old teacher, that she wanted to be with him!

"I'm glad you're finally being reasonable now, Jamie." he gave her a soft smile, pushing a button from the keys of his car to lock the vehicle. He continued on to walk up the steps of his house; a modest, two story home that is surrounded by fences given that his side of the block is hugging the less developed part of town, thin group of trees lining the stonework. He opened the varnished oaken door of his home, letting Jamie step in first before himself into the small hall. "I'll make sure to have you feel comfortable." he said as he stepped in one of the doorways, but before he would disappear from her sight, he turned to look at her with a soft smile again, "That is, if you start behaving like a good girl for me." Then he went on to the kitchen, uncaring whether she would follow him in or not, the thought of her leaving not even in his mind as he heard the truth in her voice as she proclaimed that she rather be with him.

She followed him to the door and stepped inside as he let her in first, feeling rather small now. She looked up at him as she spoke, even though he was speaking kindly, his voice still intimidated her. She nodded slightly, unable to speak. When he headed towards the kitchen she followed slowly, not wanting to be to close to him, but enticed by the thought of food. Her feet padded softly on the hard wood floor, her skirt ridding up uncomfortably.

He could hear the soft taps of her shoes following closely with his own as they made their way to the kitchen, passing through the dining room first. It was just as simple as everything, having decent equipment. He turned as he reached the counter isle, leaning against it. "So," he said, grabbing Jamie by the hand to pull her in ever gently until she was standing in between his legs. "What do you want for dinner?" his tone was mild, somewhat reassuring her of the comforts he promised her. He'd still need to train her though, and the first one he wanted changed in her is the feeling she gets whenever near him. His hand reached behind under her skirt, cupping at her bare ass cheek tenderly, fingers teasing to slip further down to her pussy but didn't went past her bare inner thigh.

She hurried to do as she was bid once the reached the kitchen, which looked just as she thought it would, simple. "Ummm, whatever..." she murmured, looking down at his torso, jumping slightly as his hand touched her ass, and than grazed against her pussy. She licked her lips slightly in fear, this man could just go on forever! What, was he always horny?

Back
Top Bottom