Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

Joshua snickered, her face full of embarrassment, even he was unsure whether she was truly staring at him or past through him in empty space. "Very good." his voice rising in tone in satisfaction. "But first, we gotta get that pussy wet. Climb up." he patted on to his lap, "And face up front, look at the rear-view mirror." he continued on, the mirror pointing directly at them that if she were to sit on his lap, she could see herself from her torso up to her face.

Jamie looked at him, hesitating now for a long moment before she slowly stood up, turned and sat on his lap, feeling his erection rubbing against her ass, and back. She shuddered slightly in fearful anticipation of what was to come, goose bumps raising all over her skin. She rested her hands on her knees to keep herself better balanced.

"Keep your eyes on yourself." he whispered to her as he grabbed her legs and spread them so they were now on the sides of his own. "You know what will happen if you disobey." his words slithered out of his mouth to her ear as he went on to rub at her pussy, their cum have all dried save for a few clumps left on her crotch when she wore the soiled panties. His other hand went on to massage her breast, rolling her pink nipples in his fingers, moving in the same rhythm as he did to her silken folds that were warm to his touch.

She looked up into the mirror, her eyes round, and sad. What she saw almost made her burst into tears. Here she was sitting naked on the lap of some man.. her teacher, in his vehicle. She looked away, but his words made her turn her eyes back to it, though she was trying to stare blankly. She bit her lip to stop an early moan, though her back straightened slightly at the arousal. She shuddered again, feeling herself growing wet, her juices leaking on to his fingers.

His eyes were on their reflection as she was, looking how her own were almost like shiny glass, might be from tears. "It will only get worse if you resist." he said softly as he continued to caress her tenderly, picking up on her wet arousal to take his fingers inside of her tight pussy, her deflowered velveteen hole stretching to his digits. "All you have to do is let go, take example from your body." her nipples began to prick and stiffen as well when he kept up with the touches, softly pinching at each as he squeezed her breast lightly. "You're only hurting yourself if you hold back."

How could it possibly get worse...? It's not like she was going to just give in to it! If that's what he truly thought, that he was more crazy than she took him to be. She gasped when his fingers entered her tight little hole and her eyes fluttered shut, forgetting her command. Her fingernails dug into the skin on her knees. Don't give into this Jamie! She told herself fiercely, don't give him that satisfaction...

"See how your wrists became earlier?" he peered over her to check them, bruised and chafed. "How do you think it became like that? Because you resisted." his fingers slipped deeper inside of her tight wet hole, her wet arousal clinging to his skin, letting it slide smoothly. "You just hurt yourself when you resisted." his hand in her tits crept up to gather her hair up and let it all down on one side over her shoulder, leaning his head down to brush his lips against her neck. Wanting her different side to creep out of her shell, his free hand went down to rub her clit that he pinched hard, though this time his touch is more tender and gentle.

A shudder racked her body, no one had ever kissed her like that and it... felt really good. She moaned now, her muscles loosening slightly, though her jaw was still clenched. Even though she hated him, she couldn't deny her bodies apparent arousal. Her heart was racing as his fingers slipped in and out of her, his touch on her clit making her feel electric. She kept her eyes closed tight, hoping he was no longer focused on the mirror.

He left a trail of soft, gentle pecks of his lips up to the underside of her jaw down to her bare shoulder. Soon as he reached the apparent end of his kisses, he looked up back at the mirror, not at all dissatisfied as her face contorted in pleasure, but still, he would have been more satisfied if she were to follow his order. "You're not looking at yourself, Jamie." soon as he spoke, he stopped with his touches. As much as he disliked feeling her pussy tremble a bit while he fingered and pleasured her clit gently. A small punishment, but perhaps with how she reacted so far, it might have been like stubbing her toe.

She had been moaning very softly, despite her earlier promises that she would not let herself feel pleasure. At his words her eyes flew open, "I-I'm sorry! I just... it felt..... nice..." she said, her words getting quieter and quieter as she admitted the fact out loud, her face once more blushing a scarlet red. "I'm sorry," she said again, she was watching him in the mirror, fearful of what he would do now that he had caught her disobeying.. again.

All that came to his head when she half explained, half stuttered herself was her claiming that "it felt nice." His fingers sticky and runny from her arousal dragged itself tenderly over her inner thigh whilst his hand that tended on her clit crept up to her mound. His eyes on her were straight up, even his expression was less than apathetic. "It. Felt. Nice." he whispered to her back as he went on to continue pleasuring her, slipping his finger inside of her wet pussy again and massaging her clit tenderly. "Wasn't that all we want? Feeling nice? Keep your eyes on yourself while you feel nice and see how you look from resisting the feeling, the letting it run over you." his lips crept down to her neck again, this time kissing and sucking at her skin, aiming to leave a hickey over her fair skin.

Jamie breathed out a sigh of relief when he continued on, seemingly not planning on punishing her... good. She let her eyes flick back over to her own face, red with both embarrassment, and arousal. She licked her lips as he slid his fingers back inside of her, blinking heavily. She nodded to his whispered words, what was happening to her? She was never this... compliant, and especially not in a situation like this! But his lips felt so nice on her neck... her nerves were tingling. She could regret it later... right? Right now her body was taking over, and her mind was beginning to lose the fight.

"You see? You see how it is when you're not resisting, and being an obedient girl?" he stopped with his kisses to look at her, enjoying her face painted in deep pleasure and embarrassment. "Might be, if you're like this all the time, I don't have to punish you, hm?" he kept on fingering her tenderly, coaxing out that feeling of orgasm he wants her to feel. "You want me to fuck your sweet pussy now? Have my cock shoved deep? You've been a good girl so far, after all."

She knew saying no would not be a good thing to do. She knew she would have it worse off is she did say no. She instead she just dropped her eyes and nodded her head slightly, she would let him do as he pleased with her, and the faster he got off, the sooner she could go home, and hide in her room, crying into her pillow.

"I can't hear anything Jamie. That's pretty disrespectful when someone just asked you a question and you respond with silent nods." With how she is by far, taking a point how she's been acting so far, he might not allow the day to go without giving her proper training. "I don't like disrespectful people, as you can tell already. Do you want me to act like how I was to you back in class?"

She bit her lip, she hadn't thought she had done anything wrong, she was trying to go out of her way to bed good. "N-no sir," she said quickly, stumbling over her words. Her hands started to shake slightly as she remembered the terrible afternoon, and the thought of it happening again, like that, terrified her.

He recognized well her stammering nervousness, but did nothing at all with calming her down, at least not in physical touches as he retreated his hands from her pleasure spots. He grabbed at her waist and lifted her rear up so that their hips have some distance. Slipping his cock in between her legs, he let his meat bathe in her wetness before sliding his meat into her tight pussy. As wet as she was, her hole was still newly deflowered and it took some push before he was completely in. "I am severely disappointed in you, Jamie." he whispered to her as he started having his way with her, thrusting his hips roughly, hard and deep that his skin slaps hard against her round ass.

She whimpered as she felt his hands on her lips and she was forced up. Her pussy clenched when it felt his cock against her and she cried out loudly when she was brought down onto his unyielding member. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, her hands forming into small fists to keep from fighting him. Each thrust hurt slightly less than the last, and pleasure began to overtake the pain, but she still wanted to do nothing more than get away from him, his words chilled her to the bone.

Her body was starting to ignore her resistance, it would seem, as her pussy clenched around his cock in each thrust, wetting it in her slick arousal. She won't be having release this time, he said to himself, keeping his movements rough and hard. She might be pleasured, sure, but he won't go about putting extra effort to have her feel physically satisfied. His hand on her hip went up and crashed down her ass to a loud slap. "You're not looking at yourself again, Jamie." he whispered, now truly determined in training her soon afterwards.

She cried out with pain and quickly raised her head, forcing her eyes to go back to the mirror to stare at herself. Her dark hair was a mess around er, her face was red from arousal, and her eyes were glazed over. "S-sorry sir..." she said quietly, hoping the term she used to address him would make him go easier on her, maybe he make him forget to punish her.

"Hmp..sir. Perhaps I should have you called a different name too?" he grunted as he pushed himself harder, hearing his hips slapping against her rear echo more with her wetness trickling down his meat. "Slut? Whore? Cock-sleeve? Cum dumpster? My real life sex toy?" he groaned each word as he feel his body core rise in heat, almost matching that of she expelled mostly through her pussy. The tension in his pit kept growing the more he rammed himself at her, the need for release soon coming down on him.

"If.. if it pleases you," she gasped as she was brought down harder and harder, his member hitting just the right spot inside of her and she began to tighten up, feeling an orgasm coming on. She kept her eyes trained obediently on the mirror and she watched her eyes flutter, and her mouth form a slight "O" as moans came from her throat. She braced herself better on her knees, and stuck her ass out slightly so that he rubbed against just the right spot.

"It will please if you are my obedient little slut." he grunted, each word spoken in force amidst his short breathing. "You want to please me? I want you to moan how you love getting your pussy fucked by me." his words carrying over to her ear as he leaned forward, up the seat so his chest pressed against her bare back that was beaded in sweat. He noticed how she shifted herself a bit, her face no longer holding back in expressing received pleasure.

The need for release soon cannot be contained by him, his hips bucked hard and rough against her rear as he climaxed. Spurting hard his thick seed into her, he pushed himself even more to heighten his pleasure, that sweet ache in his meat as he thrust more in riding his orgasm.

She was about to repeat the words back to him, in a short, husky little voice, but than she felt herself clench hard against him, she moaned loudly, and when he came inside of her, she came herself, moaning loudly, her toes curling and her back arching, her head tipped back to rest on his shoulder as she breathed heavily against him, their bodies pressed together.

He breath deep in and out as his thrusting died down gradually, rather exhausted as to how intense it all were. With her body reaching climax in and with his own, he felt some satisfaction in that, along with hearing her moan loudly, unrestrained. He sunk back on the back seat, a sweet ache in his cock still gripped tight by her pussy. "We have a lot of work to do with you. I want you to grab your phone, write up something."

Back
Top Bottom