Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

She sniffed and grabbed onto his shirt sleeve, almost as if clinging to the safety he seemed to be offering her. "Ok.." she said softly, though she still didn't look up at him. Her voice was filled with rem orse, and sadness. There was no anger left in her anymore, she was completely, and utterly drained.

Soon enough, he thought, soon enough she'll be clinging this way not just for safety. "Good." he spoke softly as he brushed her hair with his fingers. "Come on then, pick your stuff up." he went over his desk to gather up his own things, walking over the door to wait for her.

She took her backpack in one hand and put it over her shoulders, than she crossed her arms over her chest to protect it from wandering eyes. Her world had been turned upside down today, and she was about to set out on an adventure she wanted nothing to do with. She slowly went to the door, not looking at him, her mind was still whirling. She hid her wrists under her arms to keep anyone else from seeing thr bruises that had formed around them.

A wicked smile came to his face though soft as it would appear, watching her come over to him. As expected, soon as he opened the door, two of her classmates were already waiting. Their faces soon turned from a malicious glare to that of surprise as they saw Joshua beside Jamie. With a single stare the two boys scampered off like dogs whacked in the head. "If you stick with me, they won't bother you." he said in a cold authoritative tone. He walked rather briskly down the hall, his students cowering away soon as they saw him.

Soon enough, they reached the parking lot where his black sedan sat shining in the afternoon light. "Get in, I'll take you home." Not after he gets his way with her first, that is. Now he has more cards up his sleeve to use against her if she ever disobeys.

Before the boys saw Joshua, she saw the looks that they were giving her. Cold, hard looks, eyes filled with lust, she knew that if they could have, they would have done whatever they wanted to her to get their own satisfaction, she shuddered, and watched them run away. Leaving with Joshua didn't seem that bad, if he just wanted to be seen with her, and have her admit to getting help from him.. than this wasn't all that bad. She could deal with it. She walked through the halls self consciously, feeling the stares of the other kids on her, looking at her soaked skirt, and sneering at her, she could pick up the whispered words of "whore," and "slut" every once and a while.

She was relieved when they reached the parking lot. She nodded, going around to the passenger side. She could take her chances and run. What was holding him back from taking her to his house? Nothing. She considered it for a moment, but decided it was stupid. He was mot likely faster than her, and would most definitely punish her for running.

He got himself inside the car soon as she did, noting how there was something in her eyes before she got inside as if pondering something. Might be she was thinking of another escape. Whatever it was, she pushed the thought aside, which evidently made him smile internally. He wasn't ready yet to show his satisfaction with, that will be for a different time. He was silent as they got them out of the parking lot, many of his students still lingering around the campus that watched over them.

"Where do you live?" he asked bluntly, intending on really taking her home, heeding her directions. Well, after a stop somewhere, of course.

She closed the door behind her, and buckled herself in, crossing her legs and placing her hands on her knees. She gazed out the window at the students watching as they pulled away, all of them now hated her... She would have no friends, probably not ever again. She forced back her tears and answered his question, telling him her address. Was this it? Was he truly bringing her home? Hope once more flared inside of her, tomorrow she would fake sick, perhaps the day after that too, until things blew over a bit.. Maybe Joshua would find new prey...

Now knowing where she lived, he could use that against her as well. All seemed to slowly fall into place. As they were about to reach her home, he took a different turn, a modest developing town like this still have places where there are no people. They soon reached an empty parking lot besides a convenience store, driving into a dark corner where anyone who peeks would just find a parked car. "Take off your clothes." he spoke softly yet demanding still.

She looked at him in fear when she notice that he had taken a different turn than the one that led to her home, "But this isn't..." she didn't even finish speaking before it dawned on her that this had been his plan all along. He was going to take her in private now, where nobody was watching them. She started to shiver again, and when he gave her his command, she just looked at him, eyes big and round.

Joshua gave out a sigh of exasperation when she just stared at him as if his instructions weren't clear enough. "Jamie, what did you say back in the classroom when we were talking, why I wanted to protect you from you classmates?" he stared at her, his eyes weren't that of anger, more like disappointment. If it were to come to him being physically cruel, and put her in a worse position, he would just so he can have his way with her. But still, he wouldn't want it to come to that, so as much as possible, he wants to be gentle with her. "I want you to be just mine. I want to keep you for myself. You do as I say, when I say. In return, I'll protect you from your classmates, and possibly from anyone else. Isn't it some small solace that you at least know what's going to happen? I was rough with you, sure, even that bruise you had from your wrists weren't of my doing but yours. Or is, that, you want me to be rough?"

She looked down as he spoke, than responded, her words quiet, not wanting to bring on his wrath. "I won't come back to school, I'll drop out. I can just pretend I'm going for my parent's sake. No one will get me there," she said, still clinging onto the idea of an escape. "I don't want to be yours... I'm young, and you're.. old," she added softly. She wanted to jump out of the vehicle right then, run to the gas station, beg them to protect her, shout that a man had kidnapped her and raped her, anything to get out of this vehicle, and away from him.

"And you think I'll let you off that easy?" Joshua thought of what to do with this girl, ultimately deciding that if she persists with her behavior, he'll just have to feed her to the wolves that are her classmates. "Do you want me to bring you back to school? To your classmates? Even for a straight up campus like that, I'm sure there are others out there - the ones who have family problems of their own - who are quite sadistic. You know those people you see in the news that rape and murder girls? They are the ones who are unguided from since they are small. Perhaps I should just give you to them, then?" he started at the engine, feeling her up to the threat. "Once they are done with you, raping you, they'll slit your throat. Perhaps they would even torture you, they'll make you beg for you to kill them. I guess that's what you want." he put his foot down on the gas and have them drive out to the road.

"No wait! Please don't.. I don't want this kind of life!" she begged, his words had chilled her to the bone. Would somebody really do that to her? She had never really been that mean to anyone in school, just some of the nerdier guys, but even them she hadn't been that bad. She swallowed hard, the way some of those people had looked at her though, it brought Joshua's words to life, maybe some of them would do that.. She would rather be here with him that go through that, "Ok, ok!" she said, going to work at the buttons on her blouse, undoing them slowly.

He drove on still as she begged, in her words she still wanted nothing to do with him. Only with herself working on to undress did he stopped driving. "There's a good girl." he whispered as he turned the car around, letting her undress. The distance they rode on wasn't too far from that old convenience store so the drive was short, and then they were back in that shady corner where people wouldn't look over twice. "Tomorrow, I want you on time." he spoke up soon as he killed the engine, making sure to lock the doors first. "And seated in front of the class."

Tomorrow... and what would he do if she did fake sick...? She ignored the thoughts for now and let the blouse fall to the seat behind her, her nipples were perky from the chilly air hitting them. She slid her skirt of as well, letting it drop to her ankles. She left her underwear on however, hoping that he was simply testing her obedience, and didn't plan to do anything else... She sniffled and put her arms around herself, trying to shield herself from his gaze, though she could feel it on her. Tomorrow...

His eyes were straight in front of them as she shuffle out of her clothes, not because he didn't want to look at her undress, seeing her naked was the point of it all. "Did you hear me? I want you in school on time tomorrow." he turned to look at her and sighed once again as he see her still wearing her panties. "Do you not understand how this works, Jamie? You are mine, what I say goes, if you refuse I will punish you." he was growing irritated now, apparent in his voice. "You are probably thinking my words are empty, no? Do you want to be punished? Do you want me to beat you, whip you around?"

"Yes. I heard you." she said sharply, looking up at him. She bit her lip quickly and looked back down, she had forgotten herself. To make up for it she quickly slid out of her panties as well and kicked them off of her feet, she drew her knees up towards her chest and hugged them tightly to herself, burying her face in her legs. "I'm sorry," she muttered.

His head twitched a bit at her comeback that was less than court. She was just starting out, but still, behavior like that needs to be weeded out soon. As she finished getting undressed and coiled herself up in her seat, he reached his hand out in between her legs, feeling up her pussy that was still messy from their sex earlier. "I don't need your apology," he said, pausing for a moment before he pinched at her clit hard as if prompting to pop it like a pimple. "I need your obedience."

She jumped at his touch, and lifted her head slightly, a small moan escaping from her lips. She gasped out from pain, and pleasure when he pinched her clit, and bit down on her lip, nodding in response to his words. Her hands went down to the seat, her fingernails digging into it hard and she tried to restrain herself from pushing him away from her.

Joshua went on to clamp hard on her clit for a few more moments after she had screamed and responded with silent nods. As he let go of her hard pink nub, he went over to the back side of the car, removing his suit jacket and letting it hang from the driver's seat. "Come over here." he said, softly yet demanding in the tone whilst he unbuckled his pants, dropping them down along with his boxers to his ankles.

Jamie bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming, though like moans, and groans escaped her. When he let go, it almost hurt twice as much as all the blood flowed back into her tortured like clit. She watched Joshua go to the back, and when he beckoned her, she edged sideways off of her seat and went to kneel in front of him, trying desperately to keep him in a... good mood.

This time, she was almost immediate in complying. Though sheepish as it may seem, he was still glad at it, her being rough around the edges. "Very good." he spoke up, his face now no longer wrinkled in annoyance and more straightly calm. "That wasn't now, was it? And better, even, that I don't have to punish you." He gestured for his hand over his erect cock, pulsing as it stood. "What do you think I will have you do?"

She kept her eyes lowered, not looking up at him. With his strictness, she almost felt as though she should be calling him sir, or master or something. She bit her lip again, and looked up as she saw his hand gesture towards his shaft. She swallowed hard, and quickly lowered her eyes again as a rosy blush covered her cheeks. "I-umm... I suppose you want a... a handjob?" she asked softly, stuttering.

"No." his tone lingered that it almost felt like his single word echoed a bit. "If I wanted a handjob, I would have done that myself. You have one last chance to answer. Answer wrong and I'll punish you. Think about it first. Also," he reached down to her head and cupped her chin lightly, holding her face up to see her blushing cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you or when you're talking to me."

She flinched slightly at his words. Punishment... The word echoed in her head. She let him pull up her chin, but still didn't meet his eyes, keeping her sight on his shoulders chin, nose, or hair, she couldn't bear meeting his eyes. She was so embarrassed, she was kneeling, naked in front of her own teacher. "You, you want my pussy on your cock," she answered, blinking back tears that were threatening to form.

Back
Top Bottom