Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

He saw faint change in herself, not the resisting one from earlier, she didn't even begged for him no more. Might be that she was starting to think there's no way out of this, or could be just her starting to enjoy it. Either way, he can't have her go back to that strong rebellious side of hers. "Hmm..good. See how this is better?" he moved his hand ever tender all over her, massaging her softly as if made by a lover. "We both wouldn't want me to be rough with you." he whispered, moving his hips again, alternating in a deep slow pace that made him kiss and nibble at her neck, and one of a hard, fast rhythm that has her breasts bounce.

She shuddered and tried to move away from his touch. She was still repulsed by him, but she knew she couldn't get away. Just wait until it was over. He couldn't last forever, could he? It had to end sooner or later, so she would just wait. His tender touches, and kisses made her clench her jaw tightly, how dare he treat her like a lover, while he was raping her, what a nasty son of a bitch. She wished she had her hands free so she could hit him where it hurt...

He could feel his need for release rise and rise in the final bout of his arousal, the steady hard and fast thrusts into her made a rather loud sucking sound in her pussy, his cock that bathe in her cum that allowed for smooth movements and also heightened the pleasure he's having. Soon enough, in his trashing-like bucks, he released his spunk in her; thick tendrils of white spraying inside of her that covered her walls, mixing with her own release. Panting, his hand went over to grab at Jamie's face, forcing her to look upon her classmates. In truth, he was rather surprised at what he saw himself. The boys, well they are unconstrained, but the girls - he expected a bit different. Their blouses open like Jamie's were as they fondled themselves and some of them even blatantly moaned as they pleasure themselves. But none even bothered to touch one another, somehow he feels as if his authority reached out even to them. "See that? No one wants to help you. They all know this is what's good for you." his final close words to her as he pulled away from her, his cock messy from their orgasm. "Now, you know what happens when you express your insubordination."

She gasped and moaned as he kept pumping into, a cramp rose in her ovary and she bit down hard, trying to ignore it. His hard thrusts into her newly opened pussy causing a deep tenderness. She cried out and slumped forward, falling onto the desk. She tried to push back at his hand, but he was stronger, and she met the eyes of her traitorous classmates, some of the guys had cum on their hands, or torsos, or on the desk. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, refusing to look at them any longer. "Fuck you." she whispered quietly, so only he could hear it, somehow she had managed to work some venom into her voice.

Feeling well satisfied, physically at least, he knelt down to the floor and pulled her panties from her ankles, using the soft cotton pair to wipe up his messy cock of their fluids. Soon as he was done, he put it back on her again, forcing her to wear her now cum-stained panties as he slid it up to cover her pussy that leaked of his seed. "Back to your seat." This will need to continue, he said, force himself into her over and over until she feels in herself to enjoy it.

She looked at him in disbelief. He was going to go on like a normal day after he just fucked her?? And, she now had nothing to wear, since he had ripped, or cut everything else that she had worn to school that day. She turned and looked at him, eyebrows raised, "And who's to say I won't go to the office right now and tell the Principal just what you did to me? I have no clothes, and am covered in your filth, he's going to belief me!" she spat at him, crossing her arms to cover her bare chest.

He wasn't at all scared from her own threats as he know he has major 'fact' on his side. As he straightened up his suit and tie, he walked over to the girls in the front row of the class, their cheeks flushed and their faces contorted in arousal. He bent down in front of her until he was looking at her almost glazed eyes. "Hello there pretty thing." he muttered, bringing his hand to her chin. "This girl here is threatening me, she wants to break our order in class." The girl's face turned from horny to scared soon as he stood up to face Jamie, the rest of the class murmured in the background. "She..she.." the girl beside Joshua squeaked like a mouse. "She forced herself unto you..and..and made it look like rape. R..right guys?" she turned over to her classmates, not even a single one disagreed, nodding plainly and some even shouting "Yeah! Jamie's a bitch." Joshua turned back to Jamie, a soft smile in his face as if to ask "Well?"

Jamie fought back hot burning tears, she could feel her throat closing up, forcing her to gasp loudly for air. "Well... don't.. don't you have something for me to wear?" she asked quietly, eyes on the ground. Some of her best friends were accusing her of this... this rape, they didn't even really care about her. She sucked in her lip and bit down on it hard, looking up at the man that had just taken her virginity from her. "Please..?"

Little by little he could see her resolve seep down to the floor where she stood. Even when she asked him for some help she was on the verge of groveling. "Of course, of course." he spoke softly, a bit dignified even. He turned over to the girl beside him and immediately she knew what needs to be done. Hurriedly, she unbuttoned her blouse, almost fumbling at the buttons before completely removing them and handing it to him. With the new pair of blouse in his hand, he walked over Jamie and went on to remove her destroyed uniform that was almost soaking in her sweat. "Here, wear this."

Once her hands were freed, she gratefully took the blouse, she put it on quickly and buttoned it up. It was see through, and her nipples were visible through the thin fabric. "What about a skirt?" she said, looking to where hers lay, covered in her juices and sweat. She could wear it.. but it would be uncomfortable, and someone would know what had happened... wouldn't they?

"A skirt? What's wrong with yours? Wear that one." he said over to her, his voice rather commanding as it should as he brought her sweaty blouse back to the girl he was beside of, dressing her himself which made the girl blush and shudder it would seem. Soon as he finished he went over to Jamie. "Would you rather not wear anything besides this soiled panties of yours?" he whispered, bringing his hand to rub at the damp patch under her pussy.

Jamie jumped away from his touch and hurried to get her own, cum covered skirt on, sliding it up over her legs. She hugged herself tightly and hurried away from him, back to her own desk, and sat down. She was very conscious of the fact that every single person in the room was staring at her. She looked down and her feet and sunk down low in her chair, trying to forget what had just happened, and forget the world around her.

Joshua held back a snicker as she scampered away from almost like a rat. He turned around to watch her get back to her seat, surely embarrassed of what transpired. "Now then, class, what did we learn today?" he leaned against his desk, looking over his class, or more like his subjects as one raised his hand. "Yes, you. What did we studied today?" The boy stood up, somewhat nervous as if expecting that whatever he would say would be wrong. "Uhmm..biology?" Joshua clapped at his hand once before speaking out, "Yes! Biology. You get a B+ for that. What did was our subject today?" Everyone called out 'biology' in unison, like sheep, everyone except Jamie, that's for sure - though he didn't bother looking at her then. "Now, Ms. Jamie. Please stay after classes, I have something to discuss with you further. Oh and also.." he turned his attention to his students. "If anyone of you so much as leers at Ms. Jamie here, well, let's just say something bad will happen to you."

Jamie grimaced as she heard the words that her classmates were repeating together, not even one of them tried to stand up for her, it was pathetic really, they had no spines, no backbones. She sniffled and looked up when she heard her name, what did he want with her after class? He couldn't possibly fuck her again... No, please no.. If she hurried, she might be able to escape before he could grab her, than she would leave, transfer schools maybe, anything but stay here with him. Anything.

How she was right then when sitting back in her spot was different from how she was when he was having his way with her. With him not around her, she might think of running away. "You and you," Joshua said, pointing over to the fat kid out front and another, more athletic boy in the back. "Don't leave just as yet, too, and please stay by the doors." The two seems more than happy to oblige as the athletic blonde kid stood up and almost stumbled in his seat as he went over the door. Soon enough, the school bells rang, signalling the end of the day's class. "Alright everyone, you may go. Remember, all we learned during this period is biology." he sneered, looking over Jamie. The two students he posted on each door seemed to already know what he wanted them to do, standing beside and letting all their fellow mates go through, all besides Jamie in case she decides to bolt out.

Jamie had started to head towards the door, hoping that maybe, something in them would decide to let her go, once she reached it however, they simply looked at her, unyielding. She glared at them, "You're fucking traitors. Sitting by and watching me get raped, disgusting!" she spat at them, her voice venomous. She backed away slightly, there had to be another way out of this, some way for her to leave this classroom, and leave everything from today, behind!

Soon as everyone was out besides the two guards he placed by the doors, Joshua walked briskly over to Jamie before she could hatch another plan of hers to get out. He grabbed at the girl's wrist and pulled her to him, keeping a firm grip as tight as the belt, assuming that by that time her hands would be sore from the leathery grip. "You, you have problems with your..math teacher, right? Geometry?" he called out to the blonde athletic kid, he knew that there are still types like him who are a bit of a knuckle head, he wasn't expecting to get it right the first time, though. The kid simply nodded, to which Joshua smiled. "I'll talk to your teacher about it. You can go." The lad's submissive face turned to a blissful one as he went out the door and closed it behind him. Then he turned over to the fat kid, obviously overweight given how his shirt is just flick from bursting open. "You, what subject do you have trouble in?" The lad quivered, hesitating to speak before finally giving out his thoughts in a stammer. "Uhmm..pi..physical ed, s..sir!" Joshua simply nodded his head slowly before cocking his head for him to leave, the kid turning and leaving immediately.

"As for you, Ms. Jamie. Tell me, what are your plans after this day? Beg your parents to have you transferred? Won't that require proper credentials from this school you are in?" he pulled her close to grope at her naked breasts past through her blouse that did nothing to conceal it, pinching at her nipples through the cloth while keeping her still with the other hand gripped around her wrist. "I doubt you will be able to transfer if the school refuses to give one due to immoral behavior. What school will take you knowing that you go around fucking your teachers and then claiming they raped you? It's a whole class's voice against one that is just yours." he sneered at her.

Jamie cried out as he grabbed her wrists, which were becoming purple from being bound by his belt earlier. The belt itself wouldn't have bruised her, but her struggling against her restraints did. She watched the boys miserably, watching her last chance walk out of the door as they left her here alone with this psychotic teacher. She took in a couple of deep breaths, willing herself not to cry again. When he spook a tremor shook her body and she lowered her eyes, keeping them trained on his shoes. His words were chilling, they echoed inside of her ears. He was right. There was no escaping this, no escaping any of it. She was doomed to a life of being miserable here in this school, with him.

He looked over as he wait for his words to sink down on her, which didn't took long. Soon enough after speaking, her eyes went down in defeat, as if looking for imaginary hope on the tip of his brown loafers. "Now, now. Don't be despaired." he said softly, brushing her light brown hair with his fingers - intent on both calming her for even a bit, and restrain her in case she wiggles around or does something stupid - while the hand that held tight around her wrist loosened, placing them gingerly to her slim waist. "We don't have to put you in a more cruel situation. All you have to do is not be disrespectful and do what I say." his words sounded like summer breeze, would feel as refreshing too if the thought behind the words weren't so distasteful. "I know you can manage that, you're a bright girl." his hand on her waist crept down under her skirt to rub at her messy panties, touching her nethers again through the soiled cotton.

She shivered and moved slightly away from his touch, not wanting his hands anywhere near her, though that was obviously unavoidable. took a couple of deep breaths and looked up at him, meeting his eyes, a small touch of hope flared inside of hers, "You mean... if I am respectful... You will leave me alone?" she asked, though his touch on her sex dampened her spirit slightly, as she took in another shaky breath. She didn't want to be here anymore. She didn't want to be with this man, and she didn't want him to touch her. She would never say anything like that to anyone again... She would be good from then on, anything get out of this situation!

Joshua wanted to grin at her inquiry, but he didn't want to put in too much a humiliation on the girl than she has experienced earlier. "Leave you alone? Oh you sweet thing." he slipped his hand that was tangled in her hair away to slide inside her tight blouse, cupping and groping at her perky breast softly whilst he kept on rubbing her nethers. "You know after that spectacle earlier, your classmates - the boys - wouldn't look at you the same way, right? They'll all think of you as a slut, a whore and would most definitely have their way with you, most of them if not all. Why did you think I warned them all about that?" he wanted herself to piece out his thoughts and plans for her.

She listened to his words quietly, looking up at him slightly, and thought of what they could mean, and slowly she pieced them together. She became dizzy, and sunk into him slightly, her knees going out from under her. "You... want to keep me for yourself?" she whispered, the room was spinning, she barely even noticed his hand on her firm tit, she wasn't thinking of that, she was only thinking of her predicament. That was it. She would beg her parents to home school her. If they wouldn't, she would tell them what happened, and hope and prey that they would forgive her.

A half smile curled on his lips as he looked down on her. Her words almost came out from her like a whimper of a scared puppy, she looked like one too even though there's only a few inches of difference in their height. It wouldn't be easy for her to agree to such a heinous agreement. The only way truly to have her in it is to make her feel as if it's the last resort for her, a last good one. "I know it's a lot to process but," he left his hands from her person, pulling away from her messy panties and her bare breast, placing them back to his sides. "..Think of what transpired today and what I have said. Your 'friends' that turned their backs on you. Soon as you go out there, I'm sure half of your classmates are still lingering around the campus. How many do you think are there right now wanting to rape you? Do you honestly believe that my words of warning would sway them? How many do you think would have plans of abducting you? Not even allowing you to come home to your loving parents? How many have blacker hearts? How many do you think hold a grudge over you? Think about that, Ms. Jamie."

She swallowed hard, each of his words hitting home, and her heart rate sped up as tears spilled from her eyes and landed on her cheeks. She whimpered slightly, her breath uneven. "But what can I do then?" she asked, hopeless and scared. "They will do it anyway. There's nothing I can do." she said simply, feeling as though she had nothing to do but go outside, and be abducted and raped, over and over again, by many different men.

He drew himself closer to her as she started to tear up and cry, bringing about a much different side of him as he brought his hands to her cheek and wipe her tears. "There is, if they see you leave with me, they will leave you alone." he pulled his hand back, giving her a taste of his much more mellow character. "So choose, Ms. Jamie, leave here by yourself and possibly not see your family again, or leave here with me, be mine own and have a mostly normal life?"

Back
Top Bottom