Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

His head twitched at her raised voice again, annoyance growing in him. With the bowl in hand, he walked over to a door in a lone corner in the kitchen, casual as it seemed even though what's inside the door below is quite nefarious. He opened the door, shadow blanketing the stairs down. "Come down to the basement, then. I sometimes forget where I put the key of this door so it may take a while before I get you out of there, assuming that I don't forget about you, that is." he flicked his hand towards her, beckoning her to come. "You don't want what I propose, I'll give you another option, then. Come on, in here you won't even worry about your absences."

She took a step backwards, looking towards the door, and the darkness beyond. She slowly shook her head, "It's ok... I'll go to your classes... are you going to switch me over?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. It was like he was controlling her entire life now. Where she was, and what she did at all times. It terrified her, and she missed being her own person... She dropped her hands and clasped them in front of her. "I'm sorry sir," she said quietly, hoping this would make up for what she had said. She did not want to spend a whole day in that dark basement... Who knew what was in there...

"No?" he walked slowly towards her before closing the door, his look upon her in apparent dissatisfaction. "But you haven't even been down there yet." he stopped soon as he was looking down on her, wondering what is growing in her head as he took another spoonful of his bowl of cereal, eyes staring at her as if he was eating her for breakfast. "Are you sure you want to go to class with me? Don't you want to have a look down there first? Just for a while, maybe an hour. A day. A week." he licked his lips as he spoke, eyes unblinking in his tone of threat that suggests that he wouldn't suffer another slight from her and let it pass easily.

"I'm sure sir. The basement doesn't interest me.." she whimpered, looking down at her cereal, her appetite suddenly gone. The look in his eyes was so merciless, and ferocious. she shuddered slightly, her eyes flicking back towards the basement door, swearing to herself that she would never, ever, find out what was in that basement... Even the thought gave her spine chilling shivers.

He gave her a long look; silent, cold-faced, and eating his bowl of cereal still as if what they were talking about is something casual. After a while he walked back and scooped up what remains of his breakfast, the wideness of his eyes dying down until they were back from being sharp, slanted tears in his face. "Your cereal is getting all soggy from the milk." he said softly as he laid down the bowl on the counter isle behind him. "Go on, finish that up," he pulled the sleeve of his suit to look at the watch on his wrist, "We have some time left, we don't want you getting hungry for the rest of the day."

She looked down at the bowl in front of her, breathing out in relief, it seemed as though he had completely forgotten about what had just occurred. She forced down the remains of her food, even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew he was right, she would probably get hungry within the hour. Once she was finished she brought the bowl over to the sink, and putting it down, she went towards Joshua, standing before him, her head lowered slightly.

He stood for a few minutes in his spot, just leaning against the counter isle looking at her gulp down everything in the bowl, making it seem he was apathetic about every slight that had happened at the start of the day. Of course, that wasn't the case. "There's a good girl." he said softly as he cupped her chin gently to give her forehead a quick peck of his lips. "Come on, then. To the car." he turned and left their dishes unwashed, plenty of time for that later as he thought, walking on out of the kitchen and the house completely as they made their way to the car.

The sun was just peaking out from the clouds, the air a bit nippy out. He opened the car door for her and closed it soon as she got in. As he got inside the car and started the engine, he turned to look at her, that cold look once more upon her. "Do you know what happens if you ever pull another one of your fits at me?"

She was actually slightly shocked at the peck her gave her. She had thought he had been angry with her, no she knew he had been angry! Was he that good at hiding his emotions, or was he simply crazy, as she thought him to be. She longed to pull away from his touch, but she didn't dare, as she knew there would be a punishment involved in that. Instead she just let him give her a peck, and than followed him out of the house.

The air made her nipples perky, clearly visible through the material of her cotton blouse. She was uncomfortably aware of that fact too, and kept her arms crossed over the chest. She climbed into the passenger seat and buckled herself in. When Joshua got in as well, and started the engine, a chill crawled it's way up her back, as she recognized the tone of his voice. She slowly looked over at him, "No sir... I don't," she replied honestly, her voice shaking.

In the silent, low rumble of the engine, it was clear that his tone would be easily heard and understood. "I'll lock you in the basement, of course." he responded, his tone cold and apathetic as he would be once she was locked down in the dark room. "Every outburst, every resistance you give is a day in there. So far, you have blatantly raised your voice at me twice today." he turned to look at the rear-view mirror as he drove the car out into the streets. "One more and I'll lock you in there for three days. No one would look for you by that time as I sent your parents a message about you sleeping over an unnamed friend. And no one in this neighborhood really cares about what happens in each others' houses. Now," he turned to look at her for a moment before having his eyes fixed on the road again. "Would you pull your shoes off and plant your feet on the seat and finger your pussy until wet, or would you go throw another fit at me and have us drive back around the house so I can throw you down the basement?"

His words sent dread through her heart, she had fits all the time, not just at him, but at everyone, it was kind of her thing. What was in that damned basement? Maybe he was secretly a hardcore BDSM guy and had all kind of cages, and crosses, and suspension ropes... She shuddered at the thought, no, the thought of being in that basement, was definitely not a good one. She looked at the road for a moment, and than slowly slipped of her shoes and pulled her feet up onto the edge of the seat, and brought her hand to her pussy, rubbing to fingers against her clit half-heartily, her heart pounding with fear.

"I knew you are a smart girl." he gave her a soft smile for a short moment, driving in the appropriate speed to bring them in school a few minutes spare before the bell rings. "Now I expect you to be wanting a fuck later on, so just forget all that I have said about the basement and stuff and focus on pleasuring yourself. For now, at least." he slipped a hand off the wheel and crept it to her thigh, rubbing at her soft warm skin. "Can you do that for me, dear?"

She kept her eyes pinned to the road, "Yes sir," she said after a moment, hoping with all her heart that he was hoping on using her in class again, she wouldn't be able to handle that, not again... She could feel her body reacting to the touch growing hot from her own fingers. She couldn't let him know that she wasn't really into to it either, so she dipped her fingers into her warm hole, wiggling them slightly, before pulling out, and than going back in again.

Soon enough, he let go of her as he surmised her aroused enough. "Don't worry, I know you like it rough. I'll give that to you later on." It didn't take long for them to be on the road to the campus, seeing it a good distance away. A smooth ride, he presumed, the travel and in manipulating Jamie. He went on to park his car in the designated spot for himself, not bothering to look at the girl or anything. "Come on, then. We don't want to be late. I'll handle your other classes later." he said softly, only for the sake of her hearing what he has to say. "How are you feeling now? Were your fingers good, or do you prefer mine and more?"

"I'll give it to you later on." Those words shook her to the core. She didn't want it anymore! She didn't want any of it! But she kept her mouth shut like a good little girl, lurking thoughts of the basement clear in her mind. She removed her fingers, and refocused her eyes, seeing that they were nearing the school.

She undid her seat belt, opened the door and jumped out. Already students were looking her way, words and stories of yesterday must have traveled quickly. A group of girls nearby pointed at her collar and giggled before sauntering off. She lowered her eyes and she walked over towards Joshua. "They were good," she said, almost automatically, stopping there, feeling to tired to reassure him, or sweeten up her words.

An answer he didn't fully liked, but not so much as to want to punish her. "Very well. Let's go then." he said as he closed the door behind her, walking on and in to the campus. "Don't cover your chest, let them see your breasts. Let them look, they're just jealous is all." he whispered to her as they made their way to their classroom. Soon as they entered, he pulled the leash out from his suit jacket and snapped it shut on to the loop of her collar. He shut the blinds of the door behind him before turning back to her. "Remove your clothes." he said softly, uncaring that his entire class is looking over them both with curious eyes.

As she walked through campus with him, she slowly dropped her arms to her sides, not wanting to anger him again, her nipples were still as hard as diamonds, shining through her shirt, and she could feel the stares, of boys and girls both. Some of the stares, were not to friendly. She shrunk closer against Joshua, as some of the boys who had been waiting for her around corners yesterday, were looking at her now. She took a startled step backwards as the leash was clipped around her collar, and she looked up at him with, what almost seemed like, hurt eyes. "Joshua..." she started, though her hands were obediently at the hem of her shirt.

He cocked his head as she gave her a show of what she felt with her eyes, bringing his hand to cup and brush at her cheek. "It's alright, it's just a leash. You are mine, right? And I saw those boys earlier. This is to keep you close and safe." he whispered to her as he gave her another soft kiss on the forehead. Those words he did meant to be true. He helped her get undressed and pulled down her skirt, lifting her leg up and back down to remove it from her. He folded it up neatly as he did and waited for her to get undone, seeing as how her nethers were a bit flushed and glistening from her efforts earlier.

How was undressing her, and showing her off naked in front of an entire classroom, help keep her safe?! It just gave other boys the opportunity to look at her, freely! She shivered and put a hand on the leash, and another around her chest, covering at least that part of her, while her lower regions were left completely exposed. She kept her eyes one him, as if to avoid meeting the gaze of her classmates, though she could feel their eyes taking her in, watching her, ripping her apart with their minds.

He grabbed hold of her blouse and folded it up as well and stacking it with her skirt. "Come on, time for class." he said as he grabbed her leash and walked both of them to the desk, placing her folded clothes on top. His desk has an opening underneath but is covered up front so no one could see past down his torso. "Go on, under the desk." he spoke softly yet demanding in a way as he sat down on his chair.

She followed him towards the desk, confusion and questions whirling through her mind, but she dared not speak them out loud. She couldn't bear being punished in front of all of these people, she would be absolutely ruined. When he commanded her under the desk, she looked up at him with pleading eyes, shaking her head ever so softly. So she was going to be treated like a pet then. Wearing a leash and collar, and forced to sit at her masters feet while he spoke, she just wanted to be a normal girl again!

He cocked his head at her, raising a brow. "No?" his turned from soft concern, to that of disappointment once more. He rolled the leash on his hand and yanked her hard enough to pull her down to him. "Should I consider that as a slight? Some kind of fit? Do you want to act out like a bad girl again?"

She stumbled, and lost her footing, going down to her hands and knees in front of him, her ass, and pussy, exposed to the entire classroom. "No sir, just a... misunderstanding," she stammered, putting her cheek on his shoe, and looking up at him, her eyes begging for forgiveness.

"Misunderstanding?" he turned his head to another slant looking down on her. "I thought you were smart and already understood how we are with each other? Do I have to teach you that lesson again, different way?" he thought of what to do with the girl, deciding to extend his house's welcome of her stay.

"N-no s-sir.." she was stumbling over her words now, struggling to get them out, and desperately trying to stay calm at the same time, "I'm sorry sir, please forgive me," she pleaded, groveling at his feet, her body quivering with her want for him to forgive her. And it wasn't only because she didn't want to be punished... something else was there to, faintly, but it was there.

He gave her another long hard look, considering all those times she asked him to forgive her only to do exactly what she was asking forgiveness for. "Under the desk." he sighed in exasperation, brushing his dark ash brown hair and letting the lazy waves fall down to a side, keeping his eyes on her until she does what he bids her to do. "Don't wait until I get tired of forgiving you, Jamie."

Back
Top Bottom