Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Inspirations M x F Updated 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided I would get some plots ideas, and pictures to inspire some roleplays, to kind of give you more of a head start, and a good visual. This will also help you get to know me, my preferences, and my roleplaying style. So enjoy...

About Me:
I am a 18 year old female. I enjoy playing a strong willed female, who eventually gets completely broken in, and becomes the perfect, submissive little play thing!

Plots:
Training My Slut: *****
This is a master/slave scenario. I'm wanting to start off where the slave is already with the master, staying in his house, in a cage in the dungeon of course. She is in training and is okay with being there, she came to him, not the other way around. However she still has her lists of Don'ts, and his goal is to go beyond her boundaries and completely break her.
Includes: bondage, pet-play, age-play, punishment, and whatever else you like! ;)

Blackmail: *
A young, beautiful, girl is found taking nudes in her bedroom by her step father, who gets a hold of her phone. The two of them have never gotten along, and she would rather see him dead, than married to her mother. However the man has always been attracted to the girl, finding her body tempting, and seductive. He decides to use this newly acquired information to get what he wants from her.
Includes: Rape, non-con, incest, bondage, ageplay

The Future Is Yours: **
In the future woman are striped of their rights once again. As soon as a female turns 15 they are taken away from their parents/mother, and shipped away to be sold as sex pets/slave, or whatever their new master desires for them. They are completely owned. The girls not deemed worthy enough for this are simply sold to markets to make food, and tend to stores.
Includes: Bondage, rape, non-con, punishment, ageplay, sex training, prostitution

You Are Mine: ****
a woman is kidnapped walking home, either by one man, or several. She is tied up and gagged, unable to say anything. She is brought to an old warehouse where this man/or men tells her her new fate. She is to be their little slave, to control, and do with as they please. She is broken out of her spirited attitude, and trained.
Includes: Rape, gangbang(?), ageplay(?), kidnapping

More to be Added

Pictures:
First off, I have a wikifoundry site with a bunch of playable characters on it, the site is updated often, so if you don't see anything you like, maybe check back another time, or tell me what you like and I can find it for you! I will post the links below.

Real Girls

Hentai

*Notice!* There will be a ranking on these pictures in order of my desire to do them.
**** - OMG yes! these turn me on!
*** - This will be fun
** - Cool
* - Sure

1. Open *****
2. Open ****
3. Open ******
4. Open ****
5. Open ****
6. Open ******
7. Open ****
8. Open **********
9. Open ****

Please PM me if any of this inspires you, or you would like to do one of the provided plots with me. I am open to tweak ideas, and negotiate with you! Side note** I am not obsessed with maids. haha I picked the images simply because the art, and bondage inspired me.

Oh, and here is my F-List.

RE: Roleplay Inspirations M x F Updated 6.26

bumping! most pictures should be fixed, I guess some don't work for certain browsers?

RE: Roleplay Inspirations M x F Updated 7.02

They appear to be working now. Are you up for PM or IM play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom