Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Brother X Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Ok so I am not going to post a lot here. I rather you pm me so I can send the plot. Just looking for a couple bro x sis pairings. I got plots.

Looking for 50% story, 40% romance/ emotional/ intimacy. 10% action. The middle number is my way of saying smut, I want it respectfully written. I love writing romance and building a relationship, and I don't mind if they end up being closer sooner rather than later. I just want someone to write and keep me going. I haven't had complaints from previous partners who have role played with me.

Also, this is important, I only write vanilla sex. Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Which means I tend to not like doing hardcore anything. So sex against a wall, or in the shower or in the bed missionary is all fine. Anything else, probably not going to want to try. Also means I don't like use of course language such as ass, tit, cock, dick. I know there are more mature and respectful ways of writing.

Limits
-I mostly role-play vanilla sex, I don’t mind at times it being a little rough and I don’t mind minor non-com as long as it fits the story line.

Turn On’s
-Height Differences
-Rain
-Age Gaps
-Father/ Paternal figures (Doesn’t have to be incest but can be, just ask)
-Detailed Post
-Writing a good length I can work with
-Roughed Up (I liked when characters look bloodied up like they just survived a horror/action movie.
-Accents
-Romance
-Angst
-Meaningful Smut

Turn Off
-Any sort of weird kinks, scat, vore, mpreg
-Seme/uke (People shouldn’t stereo typed like that.)
-Lack of communication
-Poorly written smut
-Rape
-The use of vulgar words like cock, tits, pussy, ass……no there are others ways of describing the human anatomy, look them up….Google it.

I also have visuals in mind for this as well. I do have a nice stock of photos for you to choose from for the younger sister.

New updated plot

Ok...I once had this plot written out but I change it every so often. So here it is again. I'm looking for someone to play an older brother (35/38). He would play a doctor/surgeon of some sort. Preferably would like him working in a hospital where he has long hours and different shifts. He would be engaged and just getting ready to marry in a couple of months. He has a little sister ( My character) who is about 20/21 (she can be younger if you like.) She is a full time college student and living with her parents.

She going out to dinner with her family and coming home one night they get into a fatal car accident that kills both her mother and father. The older Brother would be informed while he is on shift that his family was in a wreck and that his sister is in the hospital. He would also find out at the hospital both of his parents are dead. He would stay with my character and pretty much make her live with him, offer to help with her college tuition, help her out for a couple of years. She would try to reject his offer but he would put his foot down not giving her an option.

Once she is moved in and he is nursing her back to complete health there is drama between him and his soon to be wife, everyone is a wreck over the parents dying and your character would slowly find out his soon to be wife is cheating on him. So there would be a lot of fighting, drama, emotion, angst.

Then we can just kind of explore the relationship.

I'm also a really big Lost fan so as cliche as this may sound I would totally be up for like step-siblings or real siblings being on oceanic 815 and playing though it, kind of like Boone and Sharon but Sharon was a little bit of a bitch....anyway some one be up for that too. I'm for it.

Horror_Show said:
Ok so I am not going to post a lot here. I rather you pm me so I can send the plot. Just looking for a couple bro x sis pairings. I got plots.

Looking for 50% story, 40% romance/ emotional/ intimacy. 10% action. The middle number is my way of saying smut, I want it respectfully written. I love writing romance and building a relationship, and I don't mind if they end up being closer sooner rather than later. I just want someone to write and keep me going. I haven't had complaints from previous partners who have role played with me.

Also, this is important, I only write vanilla sex. Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Which means I tend to not like doing hardcore anything. So sex against a wall, or in the shower or in the bed missionary is all fine. Anything else, probably not going to want to try. Also means I don't like use of course language such as ass, tit, cock, dick. I know there are more mature and respectful ways of writing.

I also have visuals in mind for this as well. I do have a nice stock of photos for you to choose from for the younger sister but I want the visual of Robert Downy Jr used, as I made the plot from a numbed down of his character in Iron man

Heya,

I would love to try this out with you.. I'm a big fan of romance and story and love the build up and flirting and the teasing.. I also enjoy visuals during play .

Do let me know if you would love to work something out with me..

Have a wonderful day.. Cheers..

RE: Hello good to meet you and...

Hi, I am Phil, good to meet you. I would very much enjoy younger brother son or brother role-play discussion/story.
Average straight guy and hope to be able to connect with you. Just joined tonight...Phil

No I'm not really on here to write smut. I'm not really a hardcore perverted person or what not so I may not seem exciting but I know what I'm looking for. But thanks for the reply and bump anyway.

I bumped this and added some more stuff. I guess I am picky but at the same time I know what I want. Its better to be straight forward then be miserable rping. There's a lot of people on here who just want smut filled role plays and this hopefully keeps them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom