Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a storm... (eric & Vega)

Vega

Star
Happy music was playing around them. Laughing and smiling faces was to be seen almost everywhere. The air was filled with a sweet scent from the cotton candy place. Playful lights was blinking and shining, making the the place look like a rainbow. It was a festival in town, filled with strange animals, games and a lot of prices. There is also a huge market where you could find everything from the finest silk to the cheapest tools. But of course would a market be without a proper pet market? Nothing…

Lyra was standing in line with the others. Her eyes is closed and after years of training did she block all the terrible laughing. The joy everyone shared without including them. She looked up. In front her did she only see a small stage with a curtain to hide the other side but she knew… at the very moment she stepped up on it would she see a small sea with buyers. New owners that needed something fresh. However Lyra was not the best one here. She was not the strongest or the bravest. The guards saw her like the weakling no one would ever want. Maybe it was true. She was not fighting back and had her fears. The bidding was going fast today and before she knew it was she standing on the stage. A guard held her chains tight and the light was shining right on her face, making her almost blind.

“This is a very obedient girl you see here. She will do as you say.” He held up a knife in his hand and then held it out toward Lyra. “Cut your hand…” He order her.
Lyra knew this was a trick to get someone buying her. She had been with them for two moons now and they didn’t want her around any more. Just a cost, they called her now and if she had not been sold until this moon was over was she also going down with it before it starting to grow again. Lyra took the knife with a shaky hand and without a word did she made a long cut in her hand.

Eric noticed this young woman for sale, and wanted to buy her. He was finally getting over the death of his wife and unborn child.

He proceeded to pay the man up front for Lyra, and then took her home in his car.
When they finally arrived, he led her to his bedroom.

"I am Eric, your new master. I own you now. My first order is for you to take off everything you are wearing." He said, proceeding to strip himself down, revealing his massive, hard, white cock.

He waited patiently for her to do as he commanded.

She was a bit surprised how fast everything went and less than an hour did she found herself stand in a bedroom. It was nice looking so she guessed it was her new owner's bedroom. Lyra began to slowly take of her cotton dress and let it fall to the floor. She felt a bit dirty after the auction and wished to get a bath, but it could wait till later. The girl looked up on the man and found that he had take out his long, hard member.
She took a step back, so she wouldn't stand in the dress anymore. Lyra looked back down, did not know what to expect now.

He immediately became totally aroused, and requested to know her name, and then said "Seduce me. I want to see what you can do to please a man."

He waited for her to respond, and hoped for something amazing.

"My name is Lyra." She answer and looked at him. "I do not seduce sir. It is not my place to do so."
Lyra took the few steps closer and smiled small at him. Careful did she place a hand outside his trousers. She felt the hard bulge from it. "But it seems like you enjoy what you see, sir"

He stripped himself down, and said "You are correct, Lyra."

He proceeded to stick his cock into her mouth.

"Suck it." He ordered.

Back
Top Bottom