Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
We all like to shake things up a bit every once in a while, don't we? That's why I want to do something I so rarely get to do; playing a harem of attractive females to one male character potentially played by you the viewer. (Actually you playing female or futa is optional too, just throwing that out there).

Now though, catch the first, I'm a male on the other side of the screen. But to be honest I never put much stock in the gender of my partner, so I'd hope you won't either. I'd also be fine with a female taking the role opposite me too, of course.

Catch the second... I only want to do fanbased harem thingies. I've tried doing them in original settings, sure, but I often feel they get stale fast. I'd be playing any canon female you wish, but on the flipside YOU have to play a canon role too. It's only fair after all, though I'd leave the choice of your particular character ultimately up to you.

Aaaand catch the third, as the title to the thread suggests this is solely a limited offer. The best way to ruin your favourite thing is to make it routine, so I'll only accept a few of these offers. Maybe... three RP's like these?

So just a little bit about myself:

*I'm a fairly laid back guy in all honesty, never really ask a whole heaping lot from my partners. I mean you know, just be friendly and put your heart into our RP and we'll get along famously, and I'm more than happy to chat or discuss things with you. If you don't want to continue our RP, then please tell me. Way too many folks around here who skip off without a word.

*When it comes to posting, again I'm lax. 1-3 paragraphs of well written text is fine by me, but if you're the kind of person expecting great big tomes for every post then I'm not your guy. I already have enough to write in college.

*The whole Plot vs Smut thing... well if i wanted something mostly plot-based, I'd be on a normal RPing site wouldn't I? That said I don't mind a good blend of both every now and then, like 60% smut and 40% plot.

*I don't like 'realism.' The same with using real world settings without some kind of twist. To me, realism can just be cancerous to creativity, and having to be completely anatomically correct and all that shit just proves too annoying for me to care about.

Possible kinks that can come up in these sorts of RP's (Not mandatory by any stretch):

*Large cocks (To whatever crazy level you desire)
*Excessive cum
*Superpower perversion
*Normally downtrodden canon character getting a power boost and then a harem
*Pregnancy/Breeding (Agh, I'd love you so much if at least one character gets knocked up)
*Willing enslavement, Master/slave relationships
*Interracial/Interspecies
*Corruption
*Godhood
*Worship of any kind
*Crossovers
*Loving/Fluffy scenes (Hey, if you're gonna keep so many ladies, then at least let 'em know that you love them)

The Fandoms:
-Marvel Comics
-DC Comics (Including animated and film series)
- Team Fortress 2 (Either working off what little canon actually exists, or creating some of our own.)
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Which is to say, NOT the HBO show. I've read all the books through to A Dance With Dragons)
-Ben 10 (Omniverse introduces quite a few interesting characters)
-Amazing world of Gumball
-Doctor Who
-Elder Scrolls
-Fallout
-Totally Spies
-Total Drama Series
-Borderlands
-Dragon Ball
-Tiger and Bunny
-Naruto
-Kill La Kill
-Danny Phantom
- Attack on Titan/Shigeki no Kyojin
-Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Saints Row
-Scooby Doo
-Fairly Odd Parents
-Simpsons
-Futurama
-Family Guy
-Pokemon (Games/anime/whatever)
-Adventure Time
-TMNT
-Disney Girls/Princesses
-How to Train Your Dragon
-Big Hero 6
-Kim Possible
-Sonic series
-Mirai Nikki
-InFamous
-Crossovers between any series above

So you know, if you'd be open to doing this with me, kindly shoot me a PM.

RE: A Limited Time Offer

Gonna keep this offer up a little longer. So you know, if you have any decent ideas feel free to send 'em my way. I'm even open to some celeb-based stuff.

Since I'm such a fine fella, I'll bump this one last time before letting it collapse into the abyss of time.

sure pm me ill pm back with my likes,kinks etc. as well as a little about me and how to get ahold of me im not available here not very good at mimicing/canoning characters though and ive got a character i use for most everything id hope its not deal breaker ive had lots of people back out on me and most of them were because i use punctuation etc. to organize my characters as far as whos speaking , actions, ooc and personal thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom