Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladies - Tired of Submissive Male Characters and Want a Taste of an Alpha Male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimson

Super-Earth
Currently closed.

This RQ pertains to all FEMALE characters. Gender of writer irrelevant. And let me say this upfront. If the gender of the writer is an issue to you, read no more.

Anyhow, the name is Krimson, more information can be found on my primary Request Thread. I'm keeping this one nice and simple.

Here's the premise:

My Character
I want to play a stallion of a man. Race and background doesn't matter to me. Black, white, Asian... The only thing that matters is that he's got a no-bullshit attitude. Ambition and power are hot on men, so are charisma and dominance. My character will possess all of those traits and more.

He's not the type barking around claiming to be the alpha - he will demonstrate, through action and deed, that no other could lay claim to that title but him.

Your Character
She wants to be on the bottom/sub? Fine. She wants to be taken out for a ride? Also fine. All I ask is that she is a woman. Intelligent, confident, with a life of her own. I want my stud to sweep up a character worthy of him. An alpha male seeks the alpha female, not the run of the mill sheep.

Plot
Seduction is the name of the game, and mutual lust is the premise. At a bar? A business meeting? You name it. For this specific request, I don't want a too drawn-out plot. Meet and greet? Of course. Developing the characters, giving them a realistic and interesting background? A must. Twenty-pages of novel before they fuck? Sorry you've lost my interest.

Interested?
PM me with what you like about this idea and what you don't like, and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom