Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F looking for M for rough boyfriend/girlfriend RPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
This may be a little strange after so many FxF requests from me, but I'm looking to do something with FxM. Why? I don't know, maybe I'm curious, maybe I'm tired of being the one in charge and want it the other way around for once. I dunno. But if you boys are looking for boring, submissive blondes with no personality, then look somewhere else. I've no interest in playing a bimbo OR someone who's always on bottom. If you're looking for a switch female character who appreciates excessive plot as well as excessive sex, then you've come to the right thread, I guess.

As far as partners go, I post around three paragraphs, I'm fun, I like to keep things varied, and I'm pretty lenient and flexible when it comes to kinks and pairings (though none of the obvious gross things, please). As far as my standards go, I like using real pictures, I like it rough, I like dirty talking, I like a whole lot of things. Ideally, I would want to do an RP involving a boyfriend and a girlfriend and the things that come with that. Sex, fighting, angry sex, more fighting, making up, more sex, fighting again, etc. We can go over the details in PM. If you want to play, message me.

As far as my character goes? I'm an early twenties woman with tattoos and piercings, so those are the types of girls I like to play. I don't do preppy blondes, sorry. As far as appearance goes, I found this image and I would like to use it. Fits your tastes? Good. If not? Sorry, I guess. I don't believe in "doninant" or "submissive" roles. There are different circumstances in which characters behave differently. I do like rough sex. We'll see how it goes.

Character Image -- NSFW (breasts)

PM if interested. I don't check threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom