Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just obeying orders

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
There was a full moon, but the sky was overcast making it a perfect night.

Ruth was dropped three miles away and made her way towards her target. Her mission was simple: get in close, assess the enemy’s strength and defences, then get out fast.

In her dark fatigues and with her olive skin blackened, she blended into the night as she worked her way swiftly across the desert. The moonlight through an occasional break in the cloud cover allowed her to check her progress. As she came closer, she slowed down and moved with greater care. Using a low dune for cover, she crawled to the top and surveyed the scene through her night glasses.

The encampment was in a small oasis, surrounded by trees, but with no cover on the approach. There was no sign of any guards, but there was bound to be some form of defence. Ruth wriggled slowly forward. She approached the closest tree, her breasts crushed into the ground, her hips rising rhythmically as she advanced inch by inch.

She had just breached the tree line when it happened. There were two guys, no three, at least, maybe more. In the pitch dark it was difficult to tell. They made no attempt to silence her, just dragged her across the hard stony ground and threw her face down over a fallen tree. Hands unfastened her belt and pulled at her fatigues until they were round her knees. Then a hand grabbed her panties. The red satin thong that was her boyfriend’s favourite. This was too much. It no longer mattered who heard her.

‘Hey, what do you think you’re doing?’

But the thong was wrenched clear of her crotch.

‘That’s enough. Get off, stop it, you bastards.’

She struggled, but to no avail. She screamed, but no one came. They fucked her, fucked her cunt and then her ass. Again and again. No, it wasn’t fucking, that wasn’t it. This didn’t feel like sex, not even the rough brutal sex that her boyfriend sometimes indulged in. No, she was just being used, as if they were determined to hurt her, to show their contempt for her as a soldier and as a woman. And they succeeded.

When it was over, they left her lying there, shaking. She sat up, her voice hoarse from screaming, her face streaked with her tears, the mingling sperm running down her thighs. When she was able to stand, she pulled up her thong and fatigues and stumbled away, no longer caring about cover.

‘You wanted to see me, soldier.’

Ruth stood to attention before her commander’s desk.

‘Yes, ma’m. I want to report a rape, several in fact.’

The commander’s expression became serious.

‘When, tell me what happened.’

‘Last night, ma'm. Three guys, at least, maybe four. They took me.’ She swallowed. ‘Repeatedly, vaginally and anally.’

The commander looked surprised. It wasn’t unusual for a female solider to report being raped, usually when she’d got drunk and was now regretting what she’d done the night before. But gang rape, that was a new one.

‘Are you sure?’

Sure? How could this woman really ask her if she was sure she’d been raped? She took her stain-stiffened thong from her pocket and laid it on the desk.

‘I’m sure. It’s not the sort of thing you get confused about.’

The commander looked at the panties.

‘Those aren’t military issue. You must have been off duty. This is a civilian matter. You need to see the local police.’

‘No, ma'm, it happened at the encampment.’

The commander looked relieved.

‘At the encampment? Come off it, soldier, that was just an exercise.’

Ruth stared back in disbelief.

‘Are you telling me those guys were told to rape me? Is that it? They were just following orders?’

The commander made a mental note to speak to the platoon leader about the orders the defenders were given.

‘They were told to make it realistic. This was the final exercise to check on your readiness in the field. I briefed you myself that you should be prepared for anything that might happen in real life.’

Ruth stared back.

‘Soldier, it’s a risk we all run. I’ve been captured, so I know first hand what the insurgents will do if they capture one of us. I can assure you that whatever may have happened last night is nothing compared to what can happen. Belief me.’

Unnerved by Ruth’s silence, the commander continued.

‘It’s not just the women, the insurgents rape the men too. It’s part of the humiliation. They want to show their contempt for anyone who dares come after them and for anyone weak enough to get caught.’

Ruth pointed a quavering hand towards the parade ground. Her words tumbled out.

‘Are you saying that there are guys out there, who were allowed to rape me, who’ll be laughing about it with their friends behind my back, pointing me out, guys who claim to be my friends, and I’ve got their DNA but I’ll never know who they are, and they’re going to get away with it?’

The commander silently cursed the platoon leader.

‘That’s what it comes to, soldier. This is the army and we have to prepare you for anything you might encounter. It’s part of our duty of care. Get real. Live with it or leave.’

Ruth picked up her thong, placed it in her pocket, snapped to attention and gave a crisp salute.

‘Yes, ma'm.’

As she marched away, she made herself a promise. She would not leave, but nor would she forget. She would use her training. Keep under cover, gather intelligence, find out who those bastards were and then they’d pay.

Back
Top Bottom