Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criminal Organisation RP Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
Hi! So I'm looking to do a criminal organisation RP with M/F's, this will involve at least three characters each. You can choose which roles they fufil but make sure they are relevant! There are no rules on who your character is as long as it is not supernatural. The only other exception is that I will not accept 'perfect' characters who have no physical or inner faults. Try to vary your characters in age, ethnicity, gender and skills, it will give the RP a lot more to go on.
I write in paragraph form only, in third person, past-tense. Each character will have their own paragraph so usually if they are all featured in the scene I will write three chunky paragraphs. Good grammar and vocabulary please!
Obviously will contain a lot of violent, sexual and gritty scenes.
-This is NOT a smut RP, do not message me if that is what you're looking for. This will be mostly driven by plot, sex scenes will be present but they will not be the only feature!-
The organisation is based in Manhattan during present times, however, if you think it would fit in, in a better location then please do suggest one!
My characters are listed below, you do not have to use this template, but if you do not, please do not send me a profile that is less detailed as I will not accept it!
If you are interested please do contact me at stacky_ward@hotmail.co.uk
My name is Stacey, by the way : )

Name: Paul Underwood
DOB: 5th May 1978
Place of origin: Cornwall, UK
Star sign: Taurus
Height: 6'2
Eye colour: Grey
Hair colour: Auburn
Body type: Tall, slim and light muscle definition
Primary mode of transport: Black Ford Mondeo
Primary weapon: Magnum 44
Addictions: Cocaine
Disorders: PTSD
Personality: Incredibly emotionally protected, has perfected the art of a façade for his employees. Impatient, honest, selfish, sensitive, cold, reckless, sexist, homophobic, racist, in general extremely conservative and reserved
Rank: Figurehead of the gang The Red Cobras but in reality Michael Underwood (his uncle) is at the top of the hierarchy
Responsibilities in gang: He oversees general relationships with other businesses and rival gangs and he passes down commands from Michael onto the lower ranking workers. It is adamant that he is present at all of the time as he represents the empire’s strength.
Previous employment: Before becoming a crime lord Paul was an entrepreneur

Name: Marina Simon
DOB: 28th October 1992
Place of origin: Lorraine, France
Star sign: Scorpio
Height: 5'
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Body type: Frail shoulders, slightly underweight, small, insignificant breasts
-Cannot drive-
Primary weapon: Double-barrelled shotgun
Disorder: Bipolar disorder
Personality: Marine is creative, outspoken, honest, affectionate, direct, kind, childish and also child-like, playful and cowardly. However, she can also be cold, violent, sexual, blunt, rude and impatient.
Rank: Very low ranking as she is relied on for mostly her physical attributes
Role: Marine acts as a source of contact between certain figures that Paul has to come face to face with. She is also used as a drug mule and general thief due to the fact she is small and very fast on her feet.
Previous employment: Exotic dancer

Name: Kemal Demir
DOB: 21st December 1973
Place of origin: Ankara, Turkey
Star sign: Sagittarius
Height: 6'3
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Body type: Rather built up with broad shoulders and a defined torso
Primary mode of transport: CLA250 Coupe
Primary weapon: Browning 9x19 mm Hi-Power
Disorder: N/A
Personality: Incredibly cold hearted most of the time. He doesn’t take shit, and he won’t hesitate to kill someone if they get on his bad side. Incredibly tight-fisted, impatient and ignorant of other people's problems.
Role: Initially worked as muscle but became a treasurer years later.
Previous employment: Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom