Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Covenant Roleplay Request. M neeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmagic

Super-Earth
For those of you that don't know what The Covenant is, its a movie from 2006! You don't have to have seen the movie, it's helpful if you do but, you can pm me with any questions you have or google it! haha

tumblr_m7hlf0VCVN1rbiav1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mcwvepZenP1r1j7uqo1_500.gif

Four young men who belong to a supernatural legacy share a 300-year-old secret: they're warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches, the five families of 1692 and are forced to battle a fifth power long thought to have died out. They possess "The Power", a source of nearly limitless mystical abilities that drains their life force if it is used excessively. Another great force they must contend with is the jealousy and suspicion that threatens to tear them apart.

I am looking for someone to play Pogue Parry !

tumblr_lgoqjwgr0x1qakrdzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyqv6ky70i1qa0svvo2_250.gif

tumblr_mcwva7rFyC1r1j7uqo1_500.gif

Pogue is care-free and enjoys life. He drives a motorcycle and is more like a bad boy biker. Pogue is also very dominant and strong but he knows when not to fight. He's a generally tough dude, so not many people even dare to get in his face to begin with. He sometimes tends to use his powers in public, but not as much as his other friends. He is very protective of the people her loves.

I would love to play a an OC character.

Thea Martin.

beautiful-girls-with-long-brown-hair-tumblr-qpfthiji.jpg

Thea is your average teenage girl, who is innocent, kind and sweet. She tends to get herself into trouble a lot, due to her being unaware of the dangers in her town. Danger just seems to find her and she has no idea why. She is a good person, but has been hurt to many times by other boys that she kind of keeps her walls up.

I would like to maybe roleplay where Pogue is sent to earn her trust, so he can kill her due to one of the brothers wanting all the powers and wants her to help him gain them due to her ancestry of warlocks but it skipping her for some reason. Pogue is the toughest of the group and the brothers figured it could do it quick and easy, but once he starts to fall for her he doesn't think he can go though with it, but he doesn't want the one brother to use her.

If you have any ideas pm me and I would love to make up a plot or make some changes of my idea.

I don't want this to be a roleplay where they fall in love right away. I want him to be kind of a jerk to her at first, but push himself into her life and be there when she gets into trouble.

I would like someone who is a good writer and writes about 1-2 paragraphs each message, and good grammar would be nice. I'm not the best at grammar either so not judging to hard!

Check out my F-List to see all my kinks. It's located on my profile!

I'm on summer break now so i have a lot of free time.

tumblr_n7ootg3tfv1t0ranoo1_500.gif

Shoot me a pm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom