Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking Female for mind control themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneplots

Super-Earth
So I've opted to take my old post and just throw it out. Several issues with the format have begun to bother me so here we are all fresh and new.
So basic info.
I'm a 32, male caucasian.
I have been Rping in one way or another since I was 14. I remember when YIM had player made rooms.

Rules
Communicate: If you are going afk or have to go for the night. Let me know; Not gonna be mad or anything, Personal irritant when people just up and leave. If you don't like the Path the RP is going or are losing interest say something. I Don't take it personal when someone says that they would like to end an RP. But saying nothing at all just bugs me.
Respect the online time: I have video games I like to play to unwind in other ways than RP can provide. If I am in a game I will let you know and when I will be done.
OOC: is good use it to discuss and of course mid game brainstorming is good. This kind of fits into Communicate as well.
Respect the F-List: I'll leave this here and in a few other spots but my f-list has all the things I love, like, may be persuaded and won't do.

Posting

Formats
Forum threads I tend to get lost and finding my way back takes time
PM tends to be a good for long term when it's hard for us to be on at the same time alot. But please don't vanish without word.
YIM has gone seriously downhill and I would only want to use it if it's the only option now.
AIM is good.
Skype is on the same page as AIM.

Play-style and post rates
In pm i tend to try for more detail but for that reason I tend to take a little longer to respond. But you should never less than what you've put into your post.
In chat programs like AIM, YIM and Skype I tend to post at a pace that fits alot of what I'm doing.
Forums: only if it's part of a very large group plot
Smut/story is usually 70/30 for me. If it's any other level It's usually a very rare non-smut rp for me.
Characters I tend to just make a character for the plot. I don't have many premade roles for smut RP's anymore. The ones I do are set up in other areas and are listed with what plots they are made for.

Plots
Level of desire to play follows
*=not that interested
**=If it's really what you would like to play ok.
***=I can be down with this plot
****= I've been wanting to try this plot again
*****= I will play this plot in a heartbeat.

Plots are organized by type of control
Tech control
1. The Hive wants you: ***
Plots points: Multiple female roles, Robotization, Body alteration
My role has unlocked advanced tech from a dead borg girl. He's learned how to reprogram and limit the nanites perfectly. Making the infected body augmented without losing the female form, the units once converted follow specific programming. He's chosen his first target and is ready to inject her.

2. With my Ray-gun I'll.... ****
Plot points: Multiple female roles(optional), Bimbofication, Hypnosis, Dollification.
(This plot is not a DR. Horrible spoof but i love that movie.) No this one has three possible types of control, more like transformations. And a few possible scenes of play. My role is a genius with his mind set on some level of domination not worldly but local. He develops a ray gun this ray transforms the target into a (bimbo, Bot-girl, or living doll or all three and variations of the three.)
Possible scenes:
He's 18 and just perfected it the ray has several power settings the lowest causes the rays effects to last 1 day and the maximum setting is as far as he can tell a permanent transformation and several modes. Now that he has it perfected time to test it, but on whom?(any role that would fit is possible.)
AgentCON:
A convention about secret agents and villains is taking place and we're attending, the perfect place the test the ray and get some at the con. While Costumes don't mean consent, my ray gun certainly is a mind contr...I mean changer.

3. The new product (inspired by the Mind Control Comic series 'Beyond Rubies'): *****
Plot points: Multiple female roles Size of group dependent on setting, Bust growth, bimbofication
This plot has three story lines the idea is a company has developed a new kind of 'health' monitor that is said to help improve energy and help with a woman's health. The monitor is in the form of a choker with a gem in the center The gem comes with in a multitude of colors, The choker does improve the wearers health and energy levels but it has two unmentioned features Over time the choker helps to enhance the physical appearance of the wearer. This happens over time and is to a degree fuels by sexual energy. The second is the chokers override mode a remote signal can be sent to choker allowing the designated owner of the choker to send remote directions making those that wear the choker slaves.
The company office:
This plot is set at the company that developed the chokers as part of phase 1 the owner of the company called for the female members of staff to try the monitor, They would be given a free choker and a bump in their pay all for just wearing the new company product. Interns were offered it as well with a testers pay, As phase 1 came to it's end the companies owner was planning to implement phase 2 which would be the full upgrade of all the companies female staff.
Employee perks:
One of the company's top programmers is offered a chance to test the monitors out of the office and in the real world. He's given x amount of the chokers and a remote control station he convinces his girlfriend to try the choker out. Eventually she's convinced to get her friends to wear them as well turning them into her boyfriend’s slaves.
Hot for the headmistress:
A senior at a private school whose father owns the company gets his hand on 8 of the chokers and he leaves one for the head mistress to see if her vanity would get the better of her to try it on. (the other seven roles are open but could include a teacher, the schools new nurse, and the students.)

4. Payback time: **
Plot points: Nanites, Laboratory scene
The world of military science tech is competitive experimental tech is even harder so when a project involving nano-tech augmentations get thrown in your lap you desire to get it done fast and get perfect first results. So you shark some of the top talent in the field including my role who ends up heading up the development department. You've been pushing us all with 14 hour days 7 days a week . Me personally I don't mind the long days programming the code and everything with tests but the constant insult and unruly demands for us to skip phases in the project. I decide enough is enough when it comes time for human trails I add a little bit of coding into the mix and have a means for creating slave bots out of the test subjects and the first test subject is already been chosen.
Alternatively you could play a female military volunteer for the test phase all female candidates were selected due to an unknown effect on male test subjects testosterone levels.

5. The perfect model: ****
Plot points: Living latex, Cosplay, Bondage, Uniforms, Body alteration
With a mass of conventions come up you're working hard to find a good cos-play outfit for each convention. So you go to the one person you know would be willing to help you a fellow Costumer that seems to make the most realistic and unique Costumes. He agrees but under the condition that your costume pair with his. You agree figuring it would be fun. What he doesn't tell you that All your costumes are made of living latex. The mind numbing substance makes the one wearing it easier to manipulate and turn into an obedient doll if worn long enough. And since he has to fit you into each one there is more than enough time to be a doll before the second convention is over.

6. I 'll take the one on the left: ****
Plot points: Alt earth history, Master/ slave,
Basic concept is a alternate earth where new synthetic women are made and packaged sold like property. What most people don't know is those women are not synthetic but abducted, given implants that wipes their memories and give the buyer the ability to up link to their computer and use the interactive software to make his perfect plaything. You would be playing one or more girls purchased by my role. Programs vary (suggestions of what you'd like to play are welcome.)

7. Synthadynes new recruitment: ***
Plot Points: Single female role, small group roles optional, Willing subjects, Body alteration.
Synthadyne the foremost leader in bio-mechanics is looking for girls to join the pleasure doll project. All girls are compensated 100,000 credits to the account of their choice. The process in painless and completely voluntary. This plot uses the willing conversion subject transforming the female role into a doll molded perfectly to her buyers specification. A neural implant is surgically applied behind her ears these implants are designed to encourage obedience, sexual attraction and submissive demeanor. while discouraging independent thought, and heavy amounts of free will. There are several possible scenes for this plot.

8. The watch****
plot points: hypnosis, Time stops
It seemed like just another trinket his granddad left him but with it came instructions on how to unlock it's power. the pocket watch that could not only stop time for those around the user but also entrance anyone if he were to preform a simple hypnosis induction. Who was going to become his first test subject after learning to control the powers of the watch. This add a bit of time freeze play which can be unusual but is something I would like to try out.

9. Techno-organic invasion
Plot points: Sci-fi Settings, nanotech, Cocooning
Three settings for this plot.

Broken quarantine****: Set on an alien world a small colony of archaeologists (mostly female) find an alien lab sealed when they break the seal the only male scientist is infected with the virus he appears to die but comes back as the new patient zero/ hive lord of the virus subtly infecting or not so subtly infected the female colonists.

Ghost ship****: similar to Broken quarantine but set on a pair of joined ships one alien the other crewed by mostly women.

Invasion**: Set in modern day earth a meteorite impacts and the virus infects a single male host. This is more slow as in this version it doesn't kill and take over it just bonds the virus enhances the host and slowly adapts to allow him to control the women around him by infecting them.

10. The Remote***
Plot points: Bimbofication, Body alteration, personality shifts.
The remote was delivered to his house by an unknown sender, maybe it was found or accidentally fell into his hands. Whatever the reason he has it now and with a fresh set of batteries it's ready to be used. But what does it do? And how come the nearest woman or women suddenly begin acting strange towards him?

11. The milfs tenant:***
Hypnosis, Subliminals, trigger Commands, Slow corruption, Forced Incest.
Tech-control variation: This one start a few days into the control the male role is a work from home tech. He makes more then enough, rent has never been late. This time is audio subliminal to start working towards audio and visual programming, moving up to behind the ear implants and possibly more. Would start with just the milf but he would want to involve her friend sooner than later. The daughters might not be involved until much later.
[/spoiler]
12. The Techno-organic virus ***
Plot points: Magic girl, Corruption, nanotech.
This is a magic girl type plot where the magic girl (think sailor moon, winx, just about any could work or could be completely made up.) Where a techno-organic virus is set loose and it starts to infect normal people. Slowly one or two of the magic girls become infected and begin to help the hive mind infect their former team.
[/center]
13. Back from camp: **
plot points: Forced incest, brainwashing, Trigger commands.
This is an unusual plot for me because i only do incest based plots on request but it seems fitting. The idea is that Your role my roles mother or daughter or mother and sister/ daughter Spent the last two months at a special girls only summer camp while there you were brainwashed with triggers to make you do things you were told (from simple things to the most depraved.) it was worth every penny sending you there under the illusion of a free trip. And now your back and I have a full list of trigger commands and conditions. You would be playing either the mother or the daughter, or if you wanted to play more than one role a mother/ daughter pair. It can also be step mother/ sister. or even no family based roles.
14. The attachment

Themes: tech control, bimbofication, unaware of control, multiple female roles (optionally can be a solo but love harem building), hypnosis.
The email seemed harmless she had scanned it there were no viruses attached and she had an odd curiosity and clicked it open. She only recalled a spiral pattern moving then blank.

The idea is the victims of the email are being programmed in stages. Via hypnotic emails and eventually MP3.

RE: M seeking Female for mind control themed RP Via YIM

Plots continued.
sci-fi, modern fantasy
1. Island Resort: ***
A brand new private Island Resort with an all new state of the art hotel, Built into the artificial islands base. The hotel is build with all levels of detail safety and luxury in mind. the lowest levels are made with something else in mind. the rooms have to have air pumped from the surface during the pumping though the owner is having something as well as in the water. (almost anything could be done for this usually air-born or in the water like nanites or drugs.)

2. The bond: ****
This is a slightly change version from the dark coven focusing on one girl first then evolving into a small harem. The main character of this is a normal average mortal human male, Until he's bonded with a demon. Granting him three powers the first is hypnosis via eye contact. (the cliche look into my eyes type hypnosis.) Retractable venomous fangs the venom is designed with three properties one it causes the body to go into a state of arousal the body feel like it needs to get release. It reduces inhibitions, and primes the body for the last aspect. The final aspect is his cum any amount of his seed inside a bitten victim triggers a cocooning like process this process transforms the victims body to suit a desired look from the demon He merely needs to think the changes during sex the cum is also extremely addictive. The level of control in this game is minimal to start building up and eventually adding in one or two more girls they might even be willing.

3. Trapped by the mad scientist. ***
This plot involves a small group being shipwrecked on an island that is also a lab for a reclusive mad scientist plotting world domination and now that he has run out of lab subjects he's hunting for more. most of his experiments are various forms of transformation, brainwashing and mind control related. (this can use just about any method of control each subject can go through a different form of control to keep things interesting.)

4. The crystals light**
plot points: magic, Hypnosis
This is a magical hypnosis plot that takes things slowly to start. The main male role after spending months researching perfects a magical crystal the crystal when on can reduce any the holder chooses into a perfect state of hypnosis. This state allows him to implant ideas and start training the training can take a while as the power of the crystal is limited if used on one person and only one it completely enthralls them in a week. it would take even longer with more girls however he can have more than one crystal
Basic idea is your role is either someone he has quick access to and uses the crystal on to slowly turn into a willing hypno-slave or someone he’ll abduct and enslave. It can be multiple girls but takes a bit more work.

5. The visitor****
This one is a living latex plot when My Role Bonds with the living latex creature first (think Venom) this has a few options.
Corruption option: the latex can be used to 'dose' a subject. The dose is a coating of the living latex in any format desired. While in the latex YC is very easy to control. The latex falls off in 24 hours the effects of it begin to stack and linger with each session.
Spreading option: Once the main host is sufficiently satisfied the latex 'spawns' creating a lesser copy. The lesser copy is easily controlled; both it's host and latex.

6. The doll collector ****
Plot points: harem builder, Possession, Latex, transformation, body modification
The new neighbor seems nice polite even helpful to the other neighbors but something seems weird he has a collection of childs rag dolls.But they aren't made of fabric their latex and kinda creepy i swore i saw one turn and look at me threw the window.
So this plot is one where my role is the new neighbor seemingly unassuming man with a very odd collection, the dolls infact are the method of control they are semi alive latex creatures they will seek out a suitable female subject (they have limited movement.) and once in range try to encase the victim growing and forming a suit over the host once completely encased the doll takes over turning the girl into a living version of what the doll looked like. He may do this to as many girls as the other player is willing to play to build a collection.

7. Be careful what you wish for: ***
plot points: needs three or more female roles, body alteration, Demons, Corruption
this is a plot that only works if there are three or more female roles being played. Your roles are playing with magic and use a spell ritual to create the perfect boyfriend for one of the girls. The creation is a lesser demon bound to earth and to a mortal form he's aware of what he was but is also aware of all the desires of his summoners and it's his job now to fulfill those desires. That is where things go horribly wrong. One of the girls has a secret desire that she hides well to be completely dominated and made into a perfect slave-girl. And what one girl desires all three must experience.

8. The Temple of Carnal delights:
This has three settings Fantasy, Modern, and Alien
Fantasy:**
A cult that worships a demon god of lust has completed it's temple it's worshipers offering young maidens to the demon for favors. Either your willing offerings, part of a village raided by the cult to be offered, or a mix of both. The maidens are brainwashed made into personal concubines to the demon and are often grants as nightly attendants to the high priests of the cult.
Modern: ***
calls for a smaller group of maybe 2-4 'Tomb raiders' girls that hunt for ancient relics they unfortunately awaken the demon who seals them into the temple and awakens four of his temple soldiers to break and corrupt the intruders
Alien:**
In this case the temple is not on earth but a newly colonized planet with a small survey team. The alien 'god' uses the female subjects in this case either to prepare for the coming colony ship or simply because he enjoys using the human females for pleasure.
9. The dice want to make a slut out of you.
The RPG
This game is set up with a Role play within the RP. Your characters (you would be playing 2-3 are all female gamers and at a table top session with your long time GM and as it would happen all of you forgot your Dice so being prepared gives each of you a loaner set the problem being the D20 tends to always roll bad when you need it not to and the game has taken a strange turn.
Basic idea the dice are making your roles undergo things that are happening in game. the dice are also linked to your role if the DM takes hold of it he has a degree of power over your role.

It's Just a card game.
This one is a little less lengthy but it's a casual game night (magic: the gathering is my personal preference) And you forgot your spin down die. MC loans one of his special ones that has a special curse on it each time you lose the winner gets to make an adjustment to your mind or body.

10. Inter-dimensional Slavers
Just a base concept I was thinking of a ship capable of traveling Between Universes in the hands of a horny guy and the ship is designed to hold captives pull them from their Universe, and brainwash them with any desired method. It's a rough Idea not fully fleshed out.

11. The contract
Themes: magic, Body changes, mind control, Bimbofication, Dollification, latex, Submissive controlling other submissive.
This is a bit of a change for me as I usually have the main male role with the powers but in this case It's a female role. And not one of mine.
The summoning was a success he had her appear and showed her the incantation and the deal it was a 7 year long contract to serve and obey the mortal man that summoned her.

The being can be a Genie, a fairy or even a demon.
She is bound to serve her human master and do anything she can to make his wishes come true

General MC plots These plots either don't really fit into one of the other categories or have several methods possible.

1. CON-ventional control:*****
This playing into a similar plan as CON-Fused the MC Comics setting. A group of girls going to a Con and becoming enthralled either all by one or by separate subjects playing out sub roles in fantasies unaware if they will be like this for good or for the duration of the CON. (just about any theme can be used for this plot.)
2. Lust potion #9. *****
After finding the recipe for the potion my role opts to create it being a chem major. With so many options from hot female professors to hot coed and foreign exchange students. This is a college setting plot with the use of the lust potion it can start out as one and builds to a small to medium sized harem fairly quick.
3. The milfs tenant:***
she was renting to make a little extra cash since her girls were both in college now, so when a hypnotherapist came to rent she thought nothing about his job just that the rent are on time he was clean neat and quiet then he offered her a free session since then she's been having black outs feeling strange like a whole new woman and her friend that comes to visit one a week has started visiting more. This plot is a four subject mystical hypnosis plot; the land lady has been hypnotized repeated by her new tenant along with her friend and eventually her two daughters. Eventually the hypnosis will make her and the other three subjects completely devoted slave girls.
4. Fun in the lab.
There are several settings for this but all of them take place in a house where our roles stumble into a secret lab. Be it the former owners, the occupants (my role or your roles) parent, or my roles hidden lab. There are several things that could be done to your role from drug testing, device testing, to tech control testing. This can be a solo or small group type plot.

RE: M seeking Female for mind control themed RP Via AIM

Celeb styled plots
These plots are designed to fit the theme of celeb characters that find themselves in situation that puts them under another persons (M/C) control mentally or physically or even both.

Possible scenarios (these are just some ideas.)

The 'fake' Hypno scene
An adult film actress is signed up for a scene where she'll be hypnotized, mind controled, or brainwashed. The problem is that the method they used has worked and only the person the used the method on them knows.

Celeb Hypno therapy
A newer actress is having trouble with remembering her lines or getting into a role. A new age co-star recommends hypo-therapy and suggests her own who she has been seeing for ages. The Therapist is great and starts to help her get over her current issue but most of her sessions seem to go longer than expected.

The Ex-porn stars real hypno trainning
She left Porn to become a real actress and has had a few B-movie roles and played an extra in a few A list movies. She has a roommate or two that are from her time as a porn star all of them were in the same film where the triggers were created her new boyfriend or a neighbor knows them and knows the film. He doesn't know until he tests it that the triggers work.

Offsite Group based Games

The town of Biggerton is a small community in the southwestern US. It’s biggest driving force Cummins Ranch and Biggerton All women's University (BAU). Three years ago it was discovered that the mad scientist Dr. Transmorgo had not only set up shop but housed most of his organization in the small town. He and his men were arrested and is currently serving multiple life sentences behind bars. For a while it seems the town has been quiet; however it has left a very high gap in the male to female Ratio in the populace…. Growing more by every month...

Game details
This is a chat based group RP played over multiple Conversations Via Skype with Characters and other Details kept recorded on Google Docs. Currently posting rates are slow.

We’re looking for players for Female roles As the ratios for females to males is 20-1 in the town in the story-line. There are no openings for male roles at this time.
We need newcomers to the town first and foremost after that playing additional local girls is more than welcome. Playing more than one role is ideal and encouraged. Only go with how many girls you are comfortable with for each play.
Kinks
(kinks marked with an * indicate required and part of 99.9% of play in game)
Mind control*
Latex*
Incest
Excessive amounts of cum*
Bimbofication
Dollification
Psuedo-beastiality (not really animals but Robotic versions of animals)
Harems*
Bondage light and heavy
Experimentation*
Gigantic breasts. Well, not that big. For now.
Huge cocks
Breast expansion*
Lactation
Milking
Cervical penetration
Master/slave*
Lesbians
Forced Bi
Transformation*
Rules
Don’t hijack others play
Be kinky
Follow the rules or the Deputy gets you.
No controlling others characters without permission
No Female controllers without playing twice as many controlled.
All play is visible so we can all know OOC what's happening. No taking play private and expecting it to be cannon.
10 roles per player max.

Contact​
Do not post on this thread
If you like what you see and wish to join in here. Send a PM expressing interest you will have to go threw a small Meeting and interview over skype before being allowed access to the google doc and game thread to make your character.

Bump and an update to list of plots and range of which ones i'd like to play.

bumping and added solo-small group plot 18

Bumping, It has been a while and my PC is still acting up. I am currently in the mood for The ex-porn stars real hypno training.

Setting is an apartment where four girls all best friends have moved into two of the units They all had a stint in porn movies the last ones being hypnosis themed fetish plots. What they don't know is the hypno was real and the guy across the hall recognizes them. At first it's casual he just mention's he really liked one of the girls in (insert cheesy porno name) Then brings up the last ones they did mentioning one of the command triggers.

I have four girls in mind but am more than open to changing them if you have prefeered Face claims.

Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4

Weekly bump and In conforming to the new One post in long term change to the posting/ bumping policy added a group game played Via Skype.

Bumping, Still looking to Play. Craving The contract plot with either a Genie or a fairy as the contracting being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom