Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Craving: Romance, Gender Role Reversal, & Subbie Boy Goodness, Oh My! ^.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Why hello there lovelys. <3 Welcome to my Request Thread! Would you like to play? I am searching for new roleplay partners! Listed below our my details. If you are interested, feel free to PM me and we can set something up! All I ask is you have a good attitude and be willing to contribute fully to whatever roleplay we decide to do together!

IMPORTANT: Before you continue...
I am searching for roleplay partners with personality and depth to them. I believe it is not necessarily the plot, but the characters within those plots that make the roleplay fascinating to me. I've had roleplays with the most ideal of settings fall flat on its face because of bland or outright terrible characters...and "boring" plots come to life because the character (or person playing it) is just so very fascinating to me. As such, when you are PMing me, I would be highly appreciative if you put a little thought and expression into your message to get my attention. I may also want to talk a little bit before we begin our roleplay. Please, Don't just come at me with a list of wants and demands. I hope I am not coming off as rude, but it is disheartening to get messages that are lifeless AND selfish. Thank you for your understanding. :3

The Basics
Seeking: Females for one-shot, short-term, and/or long-term roleplay
Post Perspective: Third Person
Desired RP Method: Forums, PM's, And AIM: SeckzehShovel
Post Length: Dependent on roleplay type and partner preference. Minimum: 4 sentences per post. Generally: 1-2 paragraphs per post. Maximum: 3-4 paragraphs per post.
English Competency Level: High School - University Level or Higher.
Role: Switch, submissive preference
F-List
Quick Pairings
Master/Pet
Mistress/Pet
Maid/Master
Doctor/Doctor
Doctor/Nurse
Doctor/Patient
Brother/Sister
Twincest
Cousin/Cousin
Mother/Son
Father/Daughter
Demon/Demon
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Dragon/Human
Alien/Human (Humanoid Alien's only, please)
Scientist/Experiment
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Lycan
Lycan/Human
Lycan/Lycan
Nobel/Thief
Nobel/Begger
Royalty/Servant
Royalty/Consort
Neko/Human
Kitsune/Human
Furry/Human
Fairy/Human
Nymph/Human
Boss/Underling
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Succubus/Human
Bartender/Customer
Ninja/Geisha
Ninja/Ninja
Witch/Normal
Mage/Normal
Witch/Mage
Villain(ess)/Hero(ine)
Pirate/Captain
Stowaway/Captain
Shemale/Female
Babysitter/Babysat
Younger Man/Older Woman
Multiple Women/Boy Toy
Man/Special Needs Woman (Mute, Blind, Wheelchair bound, other)
Settings
Ancient Greece and Mythology
Ancient Mesopotamia (Egyptian, Bronze Age) And Mythology
Ancient Scandinavia and Norse Mythology
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Modern Realism
Tribal/Native American/Indigenous Peoples
Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Post Apocalyptic
Steampunk
TV/Anime/Video Game Universes
Final Fantasy VII-X
Harvest Moon
Starcraft
Legend of Zelda
Pokemon
Chrono Trigger
Star Trek
Star Gate
Chobits
Lord Of The Rings
X-men
Doctor Who
Specific Plots: Currently Craving
Girls-only Boarding School
There's a new girl in school...but she isn't really a girl! Or is she? I play a transgender girl and you can be my bisexual/lesbian classmate or dormmate who makes a startling discovery when you uncover your feelings for the new girl.

My Boyfriends A Sexy Girl!
They have been dating for a few years, and when asked what his deepest fantasies are...well, she is in for quite a surprise!

He's a Pretty Little Cocktail Waitress
Out for a night with the girls, she goes out to a gay club to have fun and get away from the guys, when she spots a cute little cocktail waitress you'd like to get to know. She always wanted to know what it was like to be with a woman...but she will soon discover that she is a he!

600full-amy-beth-hayes.jpg
Sassy, intelligent, quick-witted, she is a dazzling firecracker! This beautiful young woman is a bit old fashioned but she is by no means a prude little goodie-two shoes! In what seems to be impossible in this day and age (especially in this economy) she somehow lives in a fancy house, is financially well off, and is single! How can that be?

Well, perhaps it's because shes actually 80 years old! Whether by cosmic forces, magic powers, evolutionary mutation, or genetic manipulation, your character has found the elusive fountain of youth and has regressed to a former age! Now she wants to go out into the world to feel alive and young again! As she relives her youth in modern times, she bumps into a boy her age (well, not quite. You get what I mean.) whom she convinces to come along with her for her adventure. She hasn't been young in a long time...she needs a guide to show her what the young people are doing these days. And with her wisdom and life experience, he is sure to be shown quite a few things as well.

Picture Plots!
Just a couple for now...maybe more later :3

Ever done it in a car?
Feeling like this should be an older female, younger male sort of dynamic. Possibilities: TeacherxStudent, StudentxStudent, BrotherXSister, Mothe[/color]rs FriendxSon, AuntxNephew

Furry Playmates
I would play the Kitsune, you would play the Neko. I would have a penis. <3

Only a few for now, will add more later! <3

RE: Shovel's Spectacular Roleplay Request Thread!

I'mma need some more roleplays. kthnx! ;D

RE: Shovel's Desires (Craving Short-Term On AIM)

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

RE: Shovel's Desires (Craving Short-Term On AIM or PM)

You know what to do with that big fat butt.

RE: Shovel's Desires (Short-Term AIM Only)

Looking for short term only on AIM to get back into the swing of things. ^.^;

AIM: SeckzehShovel

RE: Partners With Personality? :3

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom