Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(STUDENT-TEACHER ROMANCE)looking for male or female players

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrandonCharms

So I enjoyed the PMs I received for my last roleplay Idea so now I'm looking to have another roleplay.

I have recently watched the trailer for Palo Alto and I thought about scenarios where when I was a teacher how I could have had a sexual relationship with any of my teenage students. Of course I was smart enough not to start anything, but I can't say that I wasn't attracted or that it hadn't peeked my interest just a little. Now I want to know what It would be like If I did have a relationship with a student. A long term one also not just some 'Oh my you got bad grades so I'm gonna fuck you for it' but someone who doesn't fit the high school hierarchy and stereotypes. Someone different and appealing.

Yes Sex will be involved but no black mail or coercion for it.

I would like the character to be between 15-22. College students are except able also.

I got this question a lot and yes I am open to female writers!!

Preferred way to RP: Chatzy or an Instant messenger like YIM or IM are acceptable but if you choose to do PMs and Thread I'm willing to listen also.

Style: I am a multi-para Rper, often writing in first person, past tense with ample description. I don’t really care what style you write in, so long as it is also quite descriptive and not one-lining. Grammar and spelling mean a lot to me, though spelling mistakes and mishaps DO happen, so don’t worry about that!

Last but not least since it's girls who normally fall for the older men scenario I'm open to playing a male teacher or a male student who falls for a female teacher. whatever rocks this boat.

Pm me :)

RE: looking for male or female players

BrandonCharms said:
So I enjoyed the PMs I received for my last roleplay Idea so now I'm looking to have another roleplay.

I have recently watched the trailer for Palo Alto and I thought about scenarios where when I was a teacher how I could have had a sexual relationship with any of my teenage students. Of course I was smart enough not to start anything, but I can't say that I wasn't attracted or that it hadn't peeked my interest just a little. Now I want to know what It would be like If I did have a relationship with a student. A long term one also not just some 'Oh my you got bad grades so I'm gonna fuck you for it' but someone who doesn't fit the high school hierarchy and stereotypes. Someone different and appealing.

I would like the character to be between 15-22. College students are except able also.

Preferred way to RP: Chatzy or an Instant messenger like YIM or IM are acceptable but if you choose to do PMs and Thread I'm willing to listen also.

Style: I am a multi-para Rper, often writing in first person, past tense with ample description. I don’t really care what style you write in, so long as it is also quite descriptive and not one-lining. Grammar and spelling mean a lot to me, though spelling mistakes and mishaps DO happen, so don’t worry about that!

Last but not least since it's girls who normally fall for the older men scenario I'm open to playing a male teacher or a male student who falls for a female teacher. whatever rocks this boat.

Writer must be 18+ of age.

BrandonCharms said:
BrandonCharms said:

Writer must be 18+ of age.

Just wanted to clear a misunderstanding. I'm a female writer who plays both male and female characters. I already have a rp where I'm a female student with a male teacher, now I'm looking to play as a male student with someone playing as the female teacher.

Basically I like to have a roleplay where a Student who is either in high school or college will come to meet a teacher/professor where he develops feelings for and slowly but surely the two fall for each other and have a relationship. (this can be either plot or smut driven, a lot of the details on this roleplay are open to change because I like to please my partners and try new ideas.) If you are interested in this roleplay feel free to PM me whenever.

Now to get them rules done and over with.
1. I'm looking for someone who is good at playing a female character.
2. I'd like my partner to have a firm grasp of the english language. I can understand if mistakes are made but having details and good writing skills are essential.
3. I roleplay through PM or Instant Messenger.
4. I can write either first person or third person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom