Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Onee and Onii-chans - Sibling Smut in all Shapes and Sizes! [M lf F][AIM/YIM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Sisters, strange and mysterious creatures. The door to a world of taboo perversion stands open before you. Don't worry, its only scary at first...

That's right, this is a thread about incest. From spoiled little sisters to doting older sisters and even inseparable twins, I'm looking for just about any combination of siblings that are just a little too close. As usual, I only RP over AIM and YIM, and my posts vary from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs to suit my partner's preference. I'm all about the lighthearted smut, so while scenes need not be all cuddly and mushy if that's not your thing, don't expect any non-con, humiliation, or abuse. The sole exception lies with yandere sisters, in which case I'll be open to darker themes.

I'm interested primarily in a modern, high school setting at the moment. Sure, its cliched as hell, but its an atmosphere I've surprisingly had few opportunities to fool around with. If you fancy the supernatural, though, I can toss in a pinch of magic with incubi and the like. While my character will most assuredly be a student, I'm open to characters as old as their mid to late twenties for an older sister.

As for just what kind of sister I'm lusting after, well, that's quite an expansive list! For now I'll toss out a few ideas for inspiration. Most, if not all, of the following can fit an older, younger, or fraternal twin sister. Keep in mind that I adore brainstorming and would love to hear your suggestions for crafting plots and characters as well!

-The classic attention and affection seeker
-The doting and motherly type
-The sickly, frail, or disabled (potentially a master of manipulation)
-The unrepentant pervert
-The brocon, plain and simple
-The spoiled and pushy
-The hopeless dependent (or incredibly lazy)
-The overworked seeking relief
-The stuffy and straight-laced in need of an outlet
-The Yandere

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched - though its been kind of truncated in favor of a more vanilla approach. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light D/S play, Magic, Incubi/Succubi

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Just send me a PM if you'd like to get in touch and swap IM info. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom