Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [An M/M RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

Super-Earth
What The Heart Wants

What The Heart Wants
is a story that has become very dear to me. I first wrote it almost 8 years ago when I was only 18, and have re-written it twice since. I've improved upon it, expanded upon it, and with new experience and improved talent under my belt due to school, I'm looking at re-writing it once more! Anyway, on to the role play. I've been having an itch to do this RP a lot lately, so without further ado:

(MC) Jason Davis is a young man, 18 years old, and trouble. He's a trouble-maker, a punk, and, much to his father's disgust, wiccan. His older brother, Michael Davis, moved out six years ago when he turned 18, leaving Jason behind. The brothers are close, so Michael stayed in town near his little brother. Their father, Jeremy Davis is catholic, and drunk. Being Catholic is bad enough for Jason; the man loathes his religion, but the two have a silent agreement never to talk about it as long as Jason keeps his "pagan shit" out of sight. The man is decent enough when he's sober, but when he's drunk, he gets mean and violent. Their mother is also Catholic. She's kind and caring, but is considered a battered woman. She loves Jeremy and always comes back. He beats her, she leaves, then when he sobers up he promises never to touch her again and she always comes back. But he doesn't just beat her...he beats Jason too...

(YC) Things change when a young man, also 18, from Australia moves into town. His name is Seth Jones. He, his parents, and his identical twin brother, Scott Jones, move into town. Seth is the new kid in school and he changes Jason's life. Seth is gay, but one wouldn't know it unless they asked or he told them. He's calm, cool, collected, and generally takes a nonchalant approach to life. Scott is bisexual and much the same way. Seth is a singer, a guitarist, and a skateboarder. Scott is a skater, a dancer, and an artist, preferring pencil and paper.
On his first day at his new school. Seth is without his brother and meets with his guide, who happens to be Jason. This is the moment where Jason's life takes a drastic turn.

~Other characters:
Kaidan Jacob ~ 18/Bisexual/Senior
Travis Taylor ~ 20/Straight/Senior/Held back twice
Rose Matthews ~ 18/Straight/Senior
Melinda Michaels ~ 17/Straight/Junior
Michael Davis ~ 24/Straight/Dating Lyssa
Lyssa ~ 23/Straight/Dating Michael
Scott Jones ~ 18/Bisexual/Senior​

Link to the story: (In case anyone is interested)

What The Heart Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom