Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: New Breed - Blood Runs Cold - Sencreeya and I M x M yaoi pairing

Lazarus refuse to let go of Damien completely which made stuffing their clothing into their bag difficult, but he managed. "Yes we shall be leaving, right out this window." Flinging it open it did have a screen that was punched in roughly in till it popped out. Taking Damien first and good for being on the first floor he set him out, before draping his own coat over the boy, for one it was chiller and two it would hide the scent someone what. Yet once he got out, Lazarus just scooped the boy up in his grip again. If Damien could, he may find that Lazarus heart was beating pretty fast than its normal slow rthym.

"Oh, this is a few key cards to get into a lab near by...." Lazarus eyes focused on the small package, "You see, for vampires alot has to do with bloodline, but it also has to do with the way that you carry yourself, if you walk about with a stamina of confident radiance, you will gain grace in others eyes," Lazarus explained as they walked but yet at a fast pace. They soon did become close to a building that looked like an old timed lab.

Lazarus foound himself chuckling softly, "Ah come, don't sound so fretful, I am not going to cut you open while your strapped to a table or anything, I am just trying to figure things out,"Lazarus seemed to muse this before going back into a tease, "Not that you would fit to mind the strapping down part hm?" He purred in that silk tone pulling Damien closer to his side as they did come upon a building.

Lazarus watched him from out the corner of his magenta orb, "Of course I would not blame you, no one can help who they are, in a sense of the body....and I can't be wrong if I keep my mind wide open to your mystery." They approuched the cracked walked ans up it they went to some steps. Taking out a keycard it was placed and soon an old creak was heard as the door groaned to come open. Inside was nothing but pitch dark. Lazarus passed Damien a flash light, "For your convienve, but still stick close." There was something barely detected in the tone of Lazarus, but it came out not as normal as it usally did. Plus the vampire failed to answer the question posed to him.

Lazarus listened to Damien's worries in the form of what the boy mostly talked in, questions. Lazarus snorted under his breath What a teenager....always worrying about things and questioning them But even if it was teenager behavior the context was way beyond that. Lazarus was focused on getting them to there destination to focus to much on the teen now though.

He really did not like it here.

This could be seen somewhat by the tense and stiff way he was walking, usually he glided on the floor with a effortless grace that made walking almost look like a dance.

Damien's freak out as he jumped away and griped him made those magenta eyes seek out the snake that hissed pissed off it had been kicked and out for revenge as it striked back towards them. With a sweeping motion, he grabbed the snake in one hand with his other, he held it's moth open than moved his hand so now he had it by the mouth as its boy wriggled and it tried to bite him,

"You made a mistake little cretin by trying to taint his blood," Came the blue haired man's own hiss before he cracked the snakes jaw and kept pulling till it split completely apart inners spilling from it. Flinging the two half's away, Lazarus just walked onward,

"Come, Damien." The vampire ordered just in case the boy did not follow right away.

After a bit more moments of walking they came to a set of doors again that needed the key-card that Lazarus once again presented and got a rickety entrance but an entrance no less. This room was a lot different, than the ones they passed. It was somewhat of a laboratory or what could be with limited technology not as advance as today's yet somethings looked upgraded, it was an odd mixture and very drathy in the place. Lights flicked on however as Lazarus issued a small hiss as he turned them on.

"I need to find out....in all respects what you are," The vampire came up behind the boy and lightly wrapped his arms around the smaller male, "I need to do some test, this.....is the place I could only think to come for it." His muscles tensed around the Damien, "Let's just do this and be done."

Lazarus was holding Damien against his chest strong arms wrapped around the skinny teen’s body, he could smell the boy’s fear radiating off his skin and sweat, he moved a hand on top of the boy’s blonde and raven streaked hair, “Shh, no need for such fear, just a few test, it…..may hurt a bit, but this is necessary.” The lab showed several places where cuffs, straps, and chains could be used as restrained that would have spiked the boy’s fear,

“I won’t restrain you it will only hurt a bit.” This was not said with total conviction almost as if Lazarus was trying to assure himself as well, but his mind was also made up. There was no way else to do this, a regular doctor or something would have no idea what they were doing and might exploit the boy with what they found. Titling up Damian’s chin, magenta eyes met brilliant blue,

“Don’t you wish to know…what you are? Truly?” He asked this in a soft purr of a voice with a few seductive manipulating touches. Lazarus knew extracting what he needed would be painful with all the needles he would have to stick in and the things he needed to suck out, but it was necessary, it was.

Lazarus was not really giving the teen an option, he was trying to assure the fears were uneeded for Damien to have, at least most anyways. Lazarus suddenly had the teen in his arms and off the his feet. He set Damien on the table which was hard and rather ice cold. The male moved around with a swiftness gathering some supplies before dumping them on the table sitting on the table himself, he lightly placed the light teen on his lap, like how Damien decided to invite himself on without much of a warning. He rolled up the boy's shirt, working it up his chest and waited for Damien to lift his arms.

Lazarus decided the more contact Damien had with him, the calmer he may be, plus, he could not say he minded, it was the least he could offer really.

Lazarus had flinched slightly at the loud noise boomed around the metal walls, Damien's voice getting thrown back at him. The vampire sighed and lifted the shirt completely off, smirked unable to help it, his favorite pastime was watching that face pump with that rosy blood.

The warmth of his closeness should keep the boy warm enough due to his cloak yet Lazarus would hardly think that would matter, or be noticed, the temperature. Hands began to work solution around the teens shoulders and arms,

"Did you ever have any friends Damien?" Lazarus voice was smooth as usual in its calm element as it spoke the very out of the blue question.

Lazarus listened as he worked lightly coating the boy's arms. As Damien mentioned his about his lack of friends. And the cruelty of those 'things' Damien used to live with, "Is that so? Remind me to hunt them when we are done with this." This was spoken in serious curtness before his tone returned to warm once more, "Really?" He hummed for a moment becoming quiet for a moment as he set the solution aside, "Would you believe me, if I said you mean nothing to me? That you are just a blood doll?" Navy blue locks of hair fell along the teens bare shoulders as Lazarus leaned into him, "Or would you say, lets see if I can get this lingo right.....that is a load of BS?"

Damien could hear a quiet chuckle feel his ears, "Even when you are about to have a panic attack you first words out of your mouth is some sort of trustful denial." More chuckles, Lazarus could have a twisted sense of humor at times, "Calm yourself, if you were just a blood doll, I would have never went through all the trouble, now, relax, relax, and breathe." And without much of a warning a syringe pierced through the flesh in Damien's right arm, than his left as Lazarus still held him although braced and a little more tense as he performed this act.

Back
Top Bottom